No Church in the Wild

Zoomzoomzoom

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How on earth could a rival like TPF know that Fark relays logs to their forums for other gov to read (like any sensible alliance) yet SF did not? I'm calling BS on that one.

Also, you don't need to play nice with TPF in order to treaty Invicta.

Irony.

Log Dumping in a Government forum while berating someone for doing the same thing. The only difference is FARK's Government forum isn't compromised.

Edit:
an to a.

Will to While

Edited by TimLee

I can't understand why keeping the rest of the government informed with the actual source material instead of ([un]intentionally) biased summaries is a bad thing. If Fark didn't post the exact logs from the conversations they've held you would then get the kind of 'summaries' Liz posts to deceive her membership and fellow government.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1339099132' post='2978867']
Lets hope the fireworks is not postponed or canceled :o .
[/quote]

[img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4237780/gif/Hyper-girl-loves-coloring.gif[/img]

[quote name='Nikita Ilyich Lenin' timestamp='1339098679' post='2978862']
I would like to redeem my fungus points to have NG rolled.
[/quote]

Only Umbrella posses a large enough store of fungus points to purchase this, although I'm not sure if the Bank of Shroom will be able to process this payment.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1339098941' post='2978866']
How on earth could a rival like TPF know that Fark relays logs to their forums for other gov to read (like any sensible alliance) yet SF did not? I'm calling BS on that one.

[/quote]
It's obvious isn't it? Your precursors TotalFarkistan! took this bit of confidential information with them when they split and passed it down through the ages in a Tome of Secrets. Only your AAs reverence for it as a Holy Book kept it from being public knowledge.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1339098192' post='2978856']
Would you please stay on topic?

Thank you
[/quote]

I know one thing: CSN's warchests make me feel good about my own $500 million one.

And really, why CSN? What's the point?

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1339095386' post='2978829']
lol, good stuff. oh and Liz, NSO has hated CSN for a long time. also you still owe me tech
[/quote]

It's more so the company they keep.

Also lol @ Rumour Time - best part of the whole bit.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1339101483' post='2978891']
It's more so the company they keep.

Also lol @ Rumour Time - best part of the whole bit.
[/quote]
well yeah you dislike some of their allies more, I don't remember anyone having a kind word to say about CSN either though

E: also wow CSN, how desperate for gov members are you that you made sherry MoIA so soon after he joined

Edited by WorldConqueror

Altho I am not a fan of CSN I find the writing style of the intra-forum posts purdy good. May need to steal a few ideas from them and claim them as my own.

And yes we keep proto-TF! knowledge like the log-vault right along side our [s]stolen[/s] [s]borrowed[/s] found at the CN PawnShop GOONS Golden Guide to Snappy Growth & War Fightin.