No Church in the Wild

Zoomzoomzoom

Did your post really list Leet Guy as a follower of Zoom?

[quote]Leet Guy, Spaar Lamp, Emperor Marx, Etc. All of these people contribute nothing of value to the OWF except following their leaders around and making sure they are shown support[/quote]

I think you give yourself way too much credit, and Leet Guy far too little.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339219042' post='2979726']
I'm pretty sure BloodFury's idea had merit.

Then again, who expects the guy that ran soldier into a suckfest with TPF to know his political !@#$?
[/quote]

This is where you show you are an idiot as per usual. I have never flown the Soldier AA once in my life.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1339272265' post='2979957']
Did your post really list Leet Guy as a follower of Zoom?

I think you give yourself way too much credit, and Leet Guy far too little.
[/quote]

Posts like that demonstrate how little he actually knows about the personal relationships between the people he pretends to know so much about. Besides I wouldn't be in GOONS at all if I didn't share some of the same views as the alliance and its leaders. I'm sure that goes for most people and the alliances they have joined.

Though I guess it's too much for me to assume Rotavele has any idea what sharing values and goals with an alliance is like being that he seemingly can't make up his own mind about what it is he wants in the first place.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339255907' post='2979881']they've came up with something in private if they haven't canceled this long ahead.
[/quote]

Guess you spoke too soon, eh?

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1339273827' post='2979962']
This is where you show you are an idiot as per usual. I have never flown the Soldier AA once in my life.
[/quote]
I was referencing magicninja being all over TPF's dick. Stay off mine in the near future.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339255270' post='2979869']
Please intrigue me by telling me who's your followers. Last time I checked, Active members were jumping off the Helghan AA and it was falling apart. If you need my recruiting guide, feel free to ask.[/quote]
Whoever you are, you have some great sources about an alliance who formed ten days ago. :wub: Thank you for caring so dearly for us.

I thoroughly enjoyed the narration in the OP. lol

Edited by Silent Blood Line

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339255270' post='2979869']
Please intrigue me by telling me who's your followers. Last time I checked, Active members were jumping off the Helghan AA and it was falling apart. If you need my recruiting guide, feel free to ask.

[/quote]

Does your recruiting guide end with you merging Bal Masque or is that an expansion pack or...

[quote name='The Great One' timestamp='1339238776' post='2979804']
Pretty much. I used to count CSN as one of my closest allies and friends on CN. SoM is awesome. Somewhere along the line they changed though. The CSN of today is nothing like the CSN of 09'.
[/quote]
My thoughts exactly. Considering we both reliably go against the grain of public opinion, I honestly believe something changed and it's not just a matter of people jumping on an anti-CSN bandwagon.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1339283571' post='2979999']
My thoughts exactly. Considering we both reliably go against the grain of public opinion, I honestly believe something changed and it's not just a matter of people jumping on an anti-CSN bandwagon.
[/quote]

I have facial hair now... that's about the only change I can think of. :(

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339279339' post='2979984']
I was referencing magicninja being all over TPF's dick. Stay off mine in the near future.
[/quote]

I was TPF gov for over a year prior to Soldier so yeah I counted them among the best of my friends at the time.

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1339099210' post='2978868']
Irony.

Log Dumping in a Government forum while berating someone for doing the same thing. The only difference is FARK's Government forum isn't compromised.

Edit:
an to a.

Will to While
[/quote]
yes it is. they have a FAN spy in gov

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1339283345' post='2979997']
Does your recruiting guide end with you merging Bal Masque or is that an expansion pack or...
[/quote]

Thats in the second version and that one costs tech.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339260536' post='2979915']
Hes not in NG anymore, or any position of power. You can stop sucking on it now.
[/quote]

Huh? What does being in NG have to do with any of this? I could careless what position of power he is in, but more about the quality entertainment he brings to myself and the rest of the OWF for our own amusement. He excels in that department along with making other alliances look pathetic.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1339335687' post='2980227']
Huh? What does being in NG have to do with any of this? I could careless what position of power he is in, but more about the quality entertainment he brings to myself and the rest of the OWF for our own amusement. He excels in that department along with making other alliances look pathetic.
[/quote]

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1339260388' post='2979914']
Why are all of zoom's threads so awesome? It must be a nice feeling for CSN to share their idiocy with the world.
[/quote]

And this doesn't make you look pathetic?

Edited by Rotavele