No Church in the Wild

Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339222560' post='2979760']
Not really I just gave my view as to what the answers say about CSN and its leadership. Just an opinion and I'm sure I'm not the only one who shares the sentiments I expressed. As for joining Fark let me know when you put down the gov uprising due to your spineless actions. FFS Fark used to mean something.
[/quote]

...Wow. We've gone from you trying to tell a member of CSN what his leader said and meant, and having your incorrect assumptions categorically disproven, and several times we've had the burden of enlightening you, to give you a small glimmer of the situations behind these logs, and yet you still maintain your stout conviction that you being wrong in every step of this debate is alright. When this fails, your desperation to change the subject from your abject failure of an attempt to make fun of something you have the most scant level of understand about, it's stunning.

Given this pattern of behvaior, I think the technical term for what you are is "omniwrong." You are wrong in a way that, frankly, could be considered godlike. You have attained such a comprehensive level of wrong that small, superstitious tribes in the pacific rim that worship the concept of wrong build shrines and statues to you. You are wrong like the sun is bright, like water is wet, like food nourishes. Your wrongness is of such a basic and fundamental nature that physicists are employing the Large Hadron Collider in hopes of finding a subatomic particle of true and cosmic wrong that they only speculate exists because you say words. They call it the magicninja quark

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339221022' post='2979747']
No my post was an indictment of RtG and Omni and how they don't know !@#$. Iirc I didnt ask them. They just sort of came in thinking thdy knew it all. I waited patiently for your direct answer to the question.
[/quote]

Woah dawg, why are you trying to take potshots at me? I clearly said I was not in the brain of CSN and was making the point that if I felt threatened I'd prepare for war too.
[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339221189' post='2979748']
U kiddin?

Oh man he ripped us there Omni :(
[/quote]

I am heartbroken. :(

[quote name='Atanatar' timestamp='1339223060' post='2979761']
...Wow. We've gone from you trying to tell a member of CSN what his leader said and meant, and having your incorrect assumptions categorically disproven, and several times we've had the burden of enlightening you, to give you a small glimmer of the situations behind these logs, and yet you still maintain your stout conviction that you being wrong in every step of this debate is alright. When this fails, your desperation to change the subject from your abject failure of an attempt to make fun of something you have the most scant level of understand about, it's stunning.

Given this pattern of behvaior, I think the technical term for what you are is "omniwrong." You are wrong in a way that, frankly, could be considered godlike. You have attained such a comprehensive level of wrong that small, superstitious tribes in the pacific rim that worship the concept of wrong build shrines and statues to you. You are wrong like the sun is bright, like water is wet, like food nourishes. Your wrongness is of such a basic and fundamental nature that physicists are employing the Large Hadron Collider in hopes of finding a subatomic particle of true and cosmic wrong that they only speculate exists because you say words. They call it the magicninja quark
[/quote]

Only thing that would have made this post more awesome is pictures of the stuff in the second paragraph.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1339223315' post='2979764']
Only thing that would have made this post more awesome is pictures of the stuff in the second paragraph.
[/quote]

What I found funny was the term "omniwrong". :)

I never said I was right. I dont see how opinion can be right or wrong. It is afterall opinion. I see a leader say "We're going to war" and an alliance that does otherwise. To me, in my opinion, it shows that someone had to talk her down and that "they are not worth it" is pretty much a cop out in this case and CSN got scared by some boogeyman. That is just what I take away from it. Others are of course free to draw their own conclusions but Im sure most will just say Liz is a !@#$ leader.

Its sad how many people have jumped on the Anti-CSN band wagon.... Wish people would learn to form their own opinions and weren't so desperate to "Look cool".

If you've never came in contact with CSN and dislike them, the above refers to you.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339224294' post='2979767']
Hey here's a thought: the leader decided not to go to war. Otherwise I'm sure we would have seen screenshots of the membership rioting
[/quote]

Indecision and backtracking. Great leadership qualities.

I know CSN well enough. Used tp be quite fond of them actually. Somewhere along the line things went to !@#$ over there. Probably about the time they got Xiph whispering in their ear would be my guess.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339224727' post='2979770']

I know CSN well enough. Used tp be quite fond of them actually. Somewhere along the line things went to !@#$ over there. Probably about the time they got Xiph whispering in their ear would be my guess.
[/quote]

1. I have had a single conversation with you in my entire 6+ years here.
2. You don't have an [b]active[/b] CSN forum account, let alone an embassy or means of communication with CSN. Begging for your ally to have peace from long wars past does not mean relations nor "knowing" us. lurking in our channels like a creep does not mean you know us at all.
3. You really have [i]no[/i] idea what you're talking about.

Edited by Liz Girard

[/quote]
Keep it up. You've almost got me to believe you actually believe these things.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1339225058' post='2979772']
1. I have had a single conversation with you in my entire 6+ years here.
2. You don't have an [b]active[/b] CSN forum account, let alone an embassy or means of communication with CSN. Begging for your ally to have peace from long wars past does not mean relations nor "knowing" us. lurking in our channels like a creep does not mean you know us at all.
3. You really have [i]no[/i] idea what you're talking about.
[/quote]

1. Really? I don't remember any conversations we've had....
2. Not any more but CSN and GATO were once in a bloc together while I was in gov. I have no doubt that the CSN I knew and whatever you made it are completely different.
3. Which is why I asked before forming an opinion. I don't deny my opinion is pretty much all bias but hey you make it so easy.

[center]My personal CN philsophy;[/center]

There are three kinds of people in CN, They are Leaders, Followers, and Players. On the OWF you encounter ~60% Followers, 10% Leaders, and 30% Players. The Leaders would be people like Zoom, As much as I dislike him, He is a leader. With leaders however, come people who basically declared their following position in this thread. Leet Guy, Spaar Lamp, Emperor Marx, Etc. All of these people contribute nothing of value to the OWF except following their leaders around and making sure they are shown support. These followers are without opinion, until they come into conflict with their leader, They will forever follow and have the same opinions of their leaders.

However, Those leaders will not be here much longer. Zoom already marks his intentions of leaving, Where will the followers go? Over time they will pick up a new leader to leech on to. Chances are that leader will be: 1) The one that is the most similar to reflecting their former leader's views, 2) The Leader that can get them the most material possessions, or 3) The Leader that will kiss their ass right back.It all depends on that person's personal view points. These "followers" are incapable of having their own opinions, so they follow their leaders. The followers are more like puppets if you will. They strive to insult the ones who go against their leader in attempt to get closer to their leader and be seen as "There best friend". The followers are here to follow their leader to "Victory" and "Win" the game. Nothing more, nothing less.

Then there are players. The players respect and follow their leaders, but also have a personal point of view. The players are ones who might strive for power, but don't let someone control their actions. The players have potential to become leaders, but they don't follow anyone... They strive to enjoy the game, rather than "Win". They aren't afraid to "Lose" because its just a game and they are here to enjoy it. Players can be seen as people like Mogar, Finnish Commie, Timlee, etc. They are here to find enjoyment in the game. They aren't here to win, lose, or whatever. These players are loyal to their alliance government yes, but aren't a follower of any leaders. They form their own opinions, and aren't swayed easily.

[b]How to tell the difference:[/b]

1) A leader will make a thread, or a post. They get several replies from people supporting them, when no one has went against them yet. They're opinions appear to take effect and become part of these followers.

2) A follower will never make their own thread, its too risky to be taken down by players or other leaders. A follower replies to threads like these with comments such as "Oh my god, this was so funny. CSN is so nooby!" or "Lol Zoom, you got them there. So funny, CSN sucks!". They're are the lost followers too. The lost followers have no leader, they come in threads like these with comments such as a follower, but you never have heard of these followers before. They just randomly pop up to "Support" someone because that person looks like the majority agrees with him. Unfortunately followers take up a good percent of the OWF. When their leaders are absent, the followers do their bidding, but as soon as someone takes action against them or trolls them... They look for their leader to hide behind and come to their rescue.

3) The Players are easily visible. You may find them in a leader's thread agreeing, then you will find them in another one of those leaders threads disagreeing. Their opinions are just that... Theirs.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339226723' post='2979779']
Mogar hasn't been a player since the last time he was at middle school.
[/quote]

And this is a good example of a leader with no followers.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339227436' post='2979780']
And this is a good example of a leader with no followers.
[/quote]
I'm just not mainstream enough, I guess!

But really no you're definitely wrong.

I didn't know about it until last night, so basically you're referring to a span of maybe one day where I didn't notice it at all. I'm not sure what dragging me into this has as its benefits for you since you seem to take issue with me voicing opinions. I still love being made into some sort of main antagonist for some people.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339233714' post='2979793']
I didn't know about it until last night, so basically you're referring to a span of maybe one day where I didn't notice it at all. I'm not sure what dragging me into this has as its benefits for you since you seem to take issue with me voicing opinions. I still love being made into some sort of main antagonist for some people.
[/quote]
If you're responding to my post, it had actually little to do with you. Read Rota's last couple for context.

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1339235132' post='2979798']
If you're responding to my post, it had actually little to do with you. Read Rota's last couple for context.
[/quote]

Oh, in the context of the leader, follower, player thing. Fine then. I get naturally defensive when you post and it includes my name due to past interactions.

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1339232581' post='2979790']
And up until just earlier this very day, Rotavele's member title quite clearly stated, "Roquentin's Right Arm."

What a strange coincidence.
[/quote]

Yes it did, It was a joke :D Why are you keeping up with me and my profile anyway? Don't you have other things to worry about? :o

I personally consider myself a leader, due to my opinions being completely made on my own. A leader is hated by "The Other Side" if you will. Seeing as there are many members of TOP/NG/MK/Etc.. who keep up with every action I make and are the first ones to click on any topic I make, I consider myself a leader, and an important one at that with all of this popularity you guys give me :P

Edited by Rotavele

I know CSN well enough. Used tp be quite fond of them actually. Somewhere along the line things went to !@#$ over there.
[/quote]
Pretty much. I used to count CSN as one of my closest allies and friends on CN. SoM is awesome. Somewhere along the line they changed though. The CSN of today is nothing like the CSN of 09'.