TECUMSEH

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Diego18' timestamp='1317320939' post='2811942']
Your entire alliance is in peace mode... what kind of support is that? :blink:
[/quote]
I know you're in NSO, but have you ever heard of a second wave?

That said: I have no love for Polar, as is well documented here on these fora. However they haven't done what people here are accusing them of.

Or put bluntly: Polar didn't ask for this announcement; UPN did it because they wanted to.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1317323345' post='2811982']
Non Grata just decked you in the face over something they do everyday, rather than try to negotiate your way out of it, now is the time to show what military capabilities your alliance has if any. If UPN just rolls over and takes it without putting up a fight you guys will just be on the bad end of many more jokes to come.
[/quote]
NG have flaws, but they don't raid applicant AAs everyday.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1317323727' post='2811994']
But it someone else was to attack UPN in defense of NG, then the defense clauses of UPN treaties would come into play, so its NG asking its allies to stay out that is stopping this from escalating. All blueballs should be blaming them.
[/quote]
I believe all UPN treaties are non-chaining, so said defense clauses would be optional in the scenario you outline.

[quote name='Wentworth' timestamp='1317325340' post='2812020']
When Pacifican allies "shielded" her by not calling on them, she burned anyway. Just a thought.

Fair move though.
[/quote]
It was frequently claimed that NPO was hit because there was not a public statement made that she would be staying out. Here UPN are giving a public statement.

Good luck; frankly this war started because of stupid mistakes, and not just on UPN's side. So hopefully if there is to be another global conflict it will be over something substantial, not one ruler somewhere doing something dumb.

Does this mean the world can now assume the entire Polar/Legion part of the treaty web no longer exists? Because that's what it looks like right now. We've had Legions protected forums spilled onto the OWF, UINE rolled, and now UPN Rolled, and nothing can seem to get the frozen north to budge.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1317340192' post='2812217']
I'm not sold on this. I'll need supporting documentation that Polaris didn't glare at UPN until they posted this.
[/quote]
Confirmed.

No you can't have logs.

Move along.

Edited by Dexomega

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1317342533' post='2812247']
Does this mean the world can now assume the entire Polar/Legion part of the treaty web no longer exists? Because that's what it looks like right now. We've had Legions protected forums spilled onto the OWF, UINE rolled, and now UPN Rolled, and nothing can seem to get the frozen north to budge.[/quote]
Considering we've basically entered a period of CN politics wherein diplomacy is a farce and most CBs are bad jokes at best, and it seems perfectly obvious that any number of people would like nothing more than to throw a few more punches at Polaris, I have no idea why people just don't check their shorts, find their stones, and just man-up, cut the crap, and just DoW without all the pretend and "clever" maneuvering.

Lately it's been like Polaris is the pretty girl in school, and the rest of you are all the shy kid asking her friends if they think she likes you, and if they'd be willing to ask her out for you. Why not just go right up to her and ask her to dance? Make your move. Better do it before the hunky quarterback asks her out to prom, and you guys wind up having to go with your sister.

[quote name='Näktergal' timestamp='1317351703' post='2812334']
Considering we've basically entered a period of CN politics wherein diplomacy is a farce and most CBs are bad jokes at best, and it seems perfectly obvious that any number of people would like nothing more than to throw a few more punches at Polaris, I have no idea why people just don't check their shorts, find their stones, and just man-up, cut the crap, and just DoW without all the pretend and "clever" maneuvering.

Lately it's been like Polaris is the pretty girl in school, and the rest of you are all the shy kid asking her friends if they think she likes you, and if they'd be willing to ask her out for you. Why not just go right up to her and ask her to dance? Make your move. Better do it before the hunky quarterback asks her out to prom, and you guys wind up having to go with your sister.
[/quote]
this metaphor is not a good metaphor this post is not a good post this poster is not a good poster