Joint Val/NoR/DT/Asgaard/RoK announcement

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1308443765' post='2734282']
I wasn't playing stupid Omniscient... I guess I was actually stupid. I thought it'd be something different anyway. That doesn't phase me at all anyway.

1) Let the past be past
[ooc]
2) Out of character prejudices, as heinous as they are, should not be held against someone in-game. That's not to say that there are even still remnants of that, I don't know and frankly I don't care. If these guys were a bunch of neo-Nazis (they're not), I'd still be fine hanging up that fact as something from Earth and not Bob... and I come from a heritage that the Nazis particularly hate.
[/ooc]
[/quote]

That's fine, I personally agree with you about your 2nd point though. Even if NoR are opposite me on the treaty web ;)

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost late to the party... [img]http://forum.cn-asgaard.com/public/style_emoticons/default/thisisasgaard.gif[/img]

So yeah, mead, party, drinking... let's do this.

Big props to Chesh on writing that story, you guys are missing out if you skipped over it. Man's a literary genius.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1308456533' post='2734377']
Congratulations to our friends in.... oh wait.

Congrats anyways, folks!
[/quote]
For what it's worth, I love the hell out of STA. Won't ever forget how you guys helped out back in noCB...

Thanks for the congrats though :)

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1308459598' post='2734404']
That 'congrats' is about as sincere as a $5 lap dance, but thanks.
[/quote]

I was actually congratulating you all for real. I know this has been a long, long time coming and that a lot of work has gone into making it happen.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1308461485' post='2734483']
I was actually congratulating you all for real. I know this has been a long, long time coming and that a lot of work has gone into making it happen.
[/quote]

True that. Such a long time I was even involved.

Still very sad to see.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1308461485' post='2734483']
I was actually congratulating you all for real. I know this has been a long, long time coming and that a lot of work has gone into making it happen.[/quote]

Fair enough...then I will accept your congrats in the spirit it is intended. ;)

[i]With that, the ground suddenly turned cold as a snow storm started in Hell....[/i]

[quote]Haaaaaaaaaahahaha! I've been following the thread but I just read the treaty. I'll have you krauts know that I'm already morally superior to all of you
[/quote]

lol, 12 pages before you noticed, I am disappointed in you :smug: you are usually on top of your game, guess everyone isn't perfect afterall :P

Edited by pd73bassman

Congrats to all of you. I had thought it was dead when it was first talked about a while back and then seemed to disappear. I personally have a fondness for well planned and discussed relationships. After all this hard word paid off.

o/

[quote name='Stetson' timestamp='1308465195' post='2734551']
Congratulations to our friends in Valhalla...it's pretty convenient that if all these vikings die they're going to end up with you guys anyway.
[/quote]

I know right? Pure win... :awesome:

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1308473509' post='2734596']
Roll [s]techno[/s]Nazi-Viking!

Winter didn't turn out so well for those that claimed it was always coming.
[/quote]

Turned out even worse for those whom ignored it...

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1308456533' post='2734377']
Congratulations to our friends in.... oh wait.

Congrats anyways, folks!
[/quote]

Thanks Pez. Although i was hoping you'd kick up some drama when i saw you posted here last night. :P

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1308459598' post='2734404']
That 'congrats' is about as sincere as a $5 lap dance, but thanks.
[/quote]

Dude, Lap Dances here are 20 bucks, don't ever knock a $5 lap dance. That's strip club gold.

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1308473509' post='2734596']
Roll [s]techno[/s]Nazi-Viking!
[/quote]

Oh, the rapier wit. Whatever shall we do. I guess we'll just dissolve the entire bloc now.

Seriously, if your best jab is to bring up "Nazi" then you need to go find something else to do. If there was anything indicating the remotest scent of that in Nor, Valhalla wouldn't have anything to do with them. You may hate us for any multitude of reasons, but if you think we'd allow ourselves to be associated with such things you're a fool.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308436881' post='2734217']
All you guys playing stupid isn't really clever. We all know what happened. I don't believe NoR are racist, but there are several members of Planet Bob who do.
[/quote]

Please don't let us go there again. Sigh.