Joint Val/NoR/DT/Asgaard/RoK announcement

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This certainly took long enough. We started throwing this idea around....what....two years ago?

Let no one say this is a rushed marriage. Had we been any more careful, several of us would have died of old age before the signing.

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1308375132' post='2733706']
Seriously, the mead thing is retarded. Half of you aren't old enough to drink[/quote]

Roughly 80% of our members are past the age of majority in their home country.

[quote] and most of the other half haven't ever had "mead".[/quote]

Several of us make our own.

[quote] Its digusting anyway.[/quote]

*ahem*

No U

[quote] "Let the mead flow" is starting to replace polar's scars as the stupidest thing to come out of CN.
[/quote]

But it will never replace the clueless musings of the pontificating know-it-all who, in fact, knows very little.

Toodles.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1308375324' post='2733709']
He is, that's the point. I have never understood why people use these sorts of one-liners.
[/quote]

From what I understand, it is usually used to belittle the comment, as if to imply that the other individual is being childish and petty. I think, I might be mistaken here, but I think the point is to be dismissive.

but that is neither here nor there, if you'd like, we can take this petty argument elsewhere. Feel free to message me and tell me what an ass I am.

Wow, props on the classy announcement appearance. I mean that. :)

As for the contents, I think Bob just spasmed a bit. You guys certainly now how to shake things up.

Edited by +Zeke+

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1308375833' post='2733717']

But it will never replace the clueless musings of the pontificating know-it-all who, in fact, knows very little.

Toodles.
[/quote]

I'll be the first to admit I don't know much about NoR (self-admitted noob), but after this post, I think we'll get along just fine. :)

Valhalla is in it so I'm down.

also

The tag-line is gay as hell, but I guess there is at least one half decent alliance in this group.

Seriously, the mead thing is retarded. Half of you aren't old enough to drink and most of the other half haven't ever had "mead". Its digusting anyway. "Let the mead flow" is starting to replace polar's scars as the stupidest thing to come out of CN.
[/quote]

I laughed

Edited by Artigo

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1308375045' post='2733703']
I think it's safe to say that the treaty web is permanently $%&@ed from whatever angle you look at it and can no longer be used to determine clear cut sides.
[/quote]
You're welcome :smug:

[quote name='EnzoCosta' timestamp='1308376068' post='2733721']
I'll be the first to admit I don't know much about NoR (self-admitted noob), but after this post, I think we'll get along just fine. :)
[/quote]
It's pretty easy to like NoR.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1308370518' post='2733632']
Better than you could ever imagine Bonney.

I do love the graphics used in this treaty, nice to see some effort put into it, congratulations guys.
[/quote]
I don't know, I can imagine quite a bit.

The tag-line is gay as hell, but I guess there is at least one half decent alliance in this group.

Seriously, the mead thing is retarded. Half of you aren't old enough to drink and most of the other half haven't ever had "mead". Its digusting anyway. "Let the mead flow" is starting to replace polar's scars as the stupidest thing to come out of CN.
[/quote]

Sounds you me you're jelly :ph34r:

[/quote]

I've had good mead, and it's hardly disgusting. It's not exactly my first choice -- all the alcohol of wine with the cloying sweetness of a bowl of Fruit Loops -- but the taste is okay. If one assumes that Mjolnor's mead is better than [ooc]a boutique winery in rural Quebec that my girlfriend made me stop at, because I have no spine[/ooc], it'd probably be just dandy.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1308383141' post='2733793']
Interesting to see Valhalla and RoK in a bloc together again. Honestly thought I'd never see that happen.
[/quote]

Everything comes back into fashion eventually, even Disco... :ehm: