Joint Val/NoR/DT/Asgaard/RoK announcement

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1308473509' post='2734596']
Roll [s]techno[/s]Nazi-Viking!

Winter didn't turn out so well for those that claimed it was always coming.
[/quote]
Only Admin knows what the future truly holds. But to hold on to the past is to repeat past failures let it go.

Does anyone else know "Everyone's A Little Bit Racist" from [i]Avenue Q[/i]? Funny stuff, really.

Anyway, it appears some are racist against the Norse folk. Go figure. Stereotypes, ftl. Grow up?

I just finished reading your story, Cheshire. I like it. Thanks :)

[quote name='Stetson' timestamp='1308465195' post='2734551']
Congratulations to our friends in Valhalla...it's pretty convenient that if all these vikings die they're going to end up with you guys anyway.
[/quote]

Isn't that awesome? Win either way, I like it.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1308495674' post='2734678']
Only Admin knows what the future truly holds. But to hold on to the past is to repeat past failures let it go.
[/quote]

Bud :wub:

[/quote]

When you speak of my brothers you speak of me, choose you words better in the future Goose I hear its going to get chilly.

Winter didn't turn out so well for those that claimed it was always coming.
[/quote]
whether you realize it or not, when you speak on this board you represent your own alliance...you best be careful what you say on here, you never know what might happen

[quote name='WarLaw' timestamp='1308503670' post='2734757']
whether you realize it or not, when you speak on this board you represent your own alliance...you best be careful what you say on here, you never know what might happen
[/quote]

Ooh, scary.

[/quote]
I do so enjoy a good threat. It makes my future decisions that much more straightforward.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1308504444' post='2734764']
I do so enjoy a good threat. It makes my future decisions that much more straightforward.
[/quote]

Like you were going to be anything but opposed anyhow... :rolleyes:

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1308505754' post='2734774']
It's nice to know you think of me as natural opposition. I'll be keeping that in mind.
[/quote]

No, I think of you as someone allied and supportive to individuals whom have made it clear they are hostile to members of this bloc. So tbh I can intimate the same thing as you have in the above post in regards to your outlook on this grouping...

[/quote]

The threats are already pouring out. I speak with absolutely no sarcasm when I say that this is... [i]awesome![/i] I hope to see great events occur as a result of this bloc.

You guys rock. I'm happier than I've been in a long time.

o/ Mjol... um... Mjoln... um... y'all!

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1308508961' post='2734812']
The threats are already pouring out. I speak with absolutely no sarcasm when I say that this is... [i]awesome![/i] I hope to see great events occur as a result of this bloc.

You guys rock.

-Craig
[/quote]
The fact that you (general reference to leftists) see yourselves as opposed to NoR for no good reason is outstanding. Get over it. I don't see NoR threatening the "leftists" because you are leftists, unless you have already started it (see the NoR-Symphony thread). Then, it just turns into childish bickering. Don't you get tired of it?

What have they done to inspire such negative feelings from you? I consider Int to be a good group of people, and to see comments like this (and ones from FinnishCommie in ODN) just depress me.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1308508961' post='2734812']

You guys rock. I'm happier than I've been in a long time.

o/ Mjol... um... Mjoln... um... y'all!

-Craig
[/quote]

You know we always aim to please you Craig :lol1:

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1308509264' post='2734816']
The fact that you (general reference to leftists) see yourselves as opposed to NoR for no good reason is outstanding. Get over it. I don't see NoR threatening the "leftists" because you are leftists, unless you have already started it (see the NoR-Symphony thread). Then, it just turns into childish bickering. Don't you get tired of it?

What have they done to inspire such negative feelings from you? I consider Int to be a good group of people, and to see comments like this (and ones from FinnishCommie in ODN) just depress me.
[/quote]

Things would be a hell of a lot more boring around here if there weren't at least [i]some[/i] old grudges.