Cable77

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1296276379' post='2608616']
It almost looks like you're thinking MHA will make a difference :wacko:
[/quote]
Do you make it a point to be wrong about literally everything or does it just come naturally?

EDIT: VVVVVVVVVVVVV Oh I get it now, good call.

Edited by Sardonic

Not as a member of Nordreich do I say the following but as a former member of WAPA and a dear and cherished friend of Colossus.

May your destruction of MHA be swift and complete, may bullets, fire, death and damnation rain down upon the fools of MHA for doing this. May you stand strong and united against your common fool of an enemy and may you destroy him unto oblivion so that he may not ever be able to rise again from the bowels of Hell from whence he came.

O/ WAPA
O/ TFD
O/ Colossus

[quote name='King Charge' timestamp='1296276890' post='2608659']
When there's a strange alliance...
In the neighborhood...
Who ya gonna call?

AZTEC (ghostbusters)

Sparta and MHA on the same front? We should just refer to this as "The Ghost Front" from now on.
[/quote]

I'm confident you guys will signal the MHAult. Put an end to this.. garbage alliance. :smug:

Let's go with an MHwAe.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296276630' post='2608636']
Do you make it a point to be wrong about literally everything or does it just come naturally?
[/quote]

Its MHA much like Sparta they have good people but, war is not what they do. GOONS at your size would be far more of threat then MHA at its size in a war. They are fun loving people but, war fighting is not what you sign up to MHA for. And considering the way they have maneuvered into this war with Sparta's non treaty, no CB blatant attack on NV I do not expect they are thrilled to even be in this one.