MHA builds a bypass

Cable77

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1296282662' post='2609036']
That lazy, generic nonsense is the exact same nonsense that you spewed in your last post. Unless of course your saying that your an incompetent buffoon, which in that case I agree completely.
[/quote]

I'm gonna help you out here, because I fear I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to intelligent representatives from GATO as it is. You see, you keep repeating what I am saying in a "No U" kind of response, and generally that is considered a low-quality reply. Perhaps in your reply to this (because I just have a feeling you will reply), try say something original, something I didn't just say back to you.

Come on, you can do it.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have to lol about how MHA disregards a treaty with a year long cancellation clause in Karna and an eternal treaty in TOP-CNG but comes in here. But I suppose that you had to act here lest Pandoras Box and vassals realize you're crap and don't let you get bloated while sheltering in their shadows.

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1296281396' post='2608991']
Edit: And new? Dude I've been here for just short of three years. The new one here is you. Maybe YOU should actually READ before your try to insult me. Cause if you look to the left of this under my avi, you'll see a date ;)
[/quote]
Just so you know, he's not as new as he looks; in fact, he's probably been here longer than you. :P

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1296280846' post='2608971']
What party lines might these be? Your alliance is without a doubt, the most pathetic alliance after Sparta to ever hold the number 1 spot. Your allies are getting there ass's handed to them and now, your going to get yours handed to you. And I'm one person not an alliance.
[/quote]

Really?
Top Losing Alliances (as of about 7 or 8 tonight)
NpO, LoSS, NPO, [b]GATO[/b] and VE

What was that about about donkeys and having them handed to people?

[quote name='Rugby' timestamp='1296282878' post='2609042']
I'm gonna help you out here, because I fear I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to intelligent representatives from GATO as it is. You see, you keep repeating what I am saying in a "No U" kind of response, and generally that is considered a low-quality reply. Perhaps in your reply to this (because I just have a feeling you will reply), try say something original, something I didn't just say back to you.

Come on, you can do it.
[/quote]
You wouldn't know a high-quality response if it spat in your face and insulted your mother. My last post was the first one that was close to a NO U. You continue to insult GATO when your alliance has nothing to brag about other the bragging about achieving "Victory" after watching others do all the real work and then in the past few years, becoming the new ODN.

Congrats on insulting an alliance for having a noble history while yours has one of shame and cowardice. You are now officially a waste of my time. Enjoy getting your ass kicked along with your "ally" in Sparta.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1296283078' post='2609050']
I also have to lol about how MHA disregards a treaty with a year long cancellation clause in Karna and an eternal treaty in TOP-CNG but comes in here. But I suppose that you had to act here lest Pandoras Box and vassals realize you're crap and don't let you get bloated while sheltering in their shadows.
[/quote]

Hello Duncan, it's been a while. None of what you commented on really does come into play here. I mean, we're not ignoring any treaty right now, are we? No, we're honoring one.

And no, I'm not going to sit here and praise HOLY ADMIN that we are on a righteous mission, that this move is the most honorable move ever, that our participation in this war is something I'm going to blindly defend like GATO blindly posts. But at the end of the day, an ally asked for our help and we gave it. That's why we're here, no other reason, and I think surely anyone with a treaty can appreciate [i]at least[/i] the fact that when MHA was called to defend, the MHA defended.

[quote name='Rugby' timestamp='1296282257' post='2609027']
Hello new GATO, pleased to meet you. The other GATO was horrendous. My point was more to mock his response, but I appreciate how you would be confused.
[/quote]

As it is a pleasure to meet someone with such a stature as yourself. I must say however, that you should not take such an appreciation, for my point was to answer your rhetorical questioning.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1296283251' post='2609056']
Just so you know, he's not as new as he looks; in fact, he's probably been here longer than you. :P
[/quote]

September 2006 :D Not as old as some, but certainly older than many.

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1296283370' post='2609061']
You wouldn't know a high-quality response if it spat in your face and insulted your mother. My last post was the first one that was close to a NO U. You continue to insult GATO when your alliance has nothing to brag about other the bragging about achieving "Victory" after watching others do all the real work and then in the past few years, becoming the new ODN.

Congrats on insulting an alliance for having a noble history while yours has one of shame and cowardice. You are now officially a waste of my time. Enjoy getting your ass kicked along with your "ally" in Sparta.
[/quote]

Swing and a miss.

Bring back other GATO guy, he had potential.

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1296280846' post='2608971']
What party lines might these be? Your alliance is without a doubt, the most pathetic alliance after Sparta to ever hold the number 1 spot. Your allies are getting there ass's handed to them and now, your going to get yours handed to you. And I'm one person not an alliance.
[/quote]

well someone obviously has e-peen jealousy. Calm it down now. I think we can all agree that in terms of "pathetic" alliances, there are a few more that beat us to that #1 spot. If you want to insult us, please for the love of all that is holy, learn proper grammar. You insult others of being "incompetent buffoons, yet your posts are incompetent. IMO <_<

As for everyone else being all up on our grill about our reason for fighting alongside Sparta, allies are allies. Whatever happened, happened. They had their DoW, we have ours. I'm pretty sure once in your CN-lifetime you have fought along someone that you might not have fully agreed with or might put you in a situation that will get everyone all up in arms about it, but you follow through with treaties or being that helpful alliance. Plus, coooome on, we are [size="3"][color="#00BFFF"][b]Mostly Harmless[/b][/color][/size]. We have nice people, you can't deny that :wub:

ps. What I write is my opinion and my opinion only on the current events. That and I had a lot of water and stuffed my face, so it might be the gluttony talking. :smug:

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1296283444' post='2609066']
As it is a pleasure to meet someone with such a stature as yourself. I must say however, that you should not take such an appreciation, for my point was to answer your rhetorical questioning.
[/quote]

I like you better than the other guy. :awesome:

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1296282409' post='2609030']
Hello MHA, you've never been anything other then horrendous.
[/quote]
Says....who? MHA have been a world leader both in terms of strength and influence for more years than most people have even been in on planet BoB. What have you accomplished?

[quote name='Rugby' timestamp='1296282878' post='2609042']

Come on, you can do it.
[/quote]

nou

Hope this 'low-quality' reply was good enough for you :)

[quote name='anchorbaby' timestamp='1296283547' post='2609073']Calm it down now. I think we can all agree that in terms of "pathetic" alliances, there are a few more that beat us to that #1 spot.[/quote]

Was that an insult to me?

We shall all now filet you with GOON technology.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1296283681' post='2609079']
Says....who? MHA have been a world leader both in terms of strength and influence for more years than most people have even been in on planet BoB. What have you accomplished?
[/quote]
No, no, no. The people they've been ALLIED too have been world leaders in both terms and strength and influence.

Edit: Note your alliance is not one of those I implied.

Edited by James Wilson

Says....who? MHA have been a world leader both in terms of strength and '[i][b]influence[/b][/i]' for more years than most people have even been in on planet BoB. What have you accomplished?
[/quote]

Hehe...

This is the part where I giggled like a little girl on the inside.

Woulda been nice if you'd had NATO's back in Karma MHA, but that would've meant you'd lose infra.

And to think, I was once one of your biggest supporters in NATO. I shouldn't be surprised at this point, but somehow you manage to find new lows to sink to in your quest to be lapdogs.

Have fun, here's to the times we shared together. May we never repeat the mistake of trusting you again.

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1296283856' post='2609090']
No, no, no. The people they've been ALLIED too have been world leaders in both terms and strength and influence.

Edit: Note your alliance is not one of those I implied.
[/quote]

If you're under the impression MHA would attempt, plot, or go to war for the sake of being a "world leader", then you don't know MHA. And if you don't know MHA, then you're not really qualified to judge us.

[/quote]

That beautifully writen second sentence leads me to believe you're in serious need to add more tobacco to the mix..

[quote name='Rugby' timestamp='1296284004' post='2609095']
If you're under the impression MHA would attempt, plot, or go to war for the sake of being a "world leader", then you don't know MHA. And if you don't know MHA, then you're not really qualified to judge us.
[/quote]

Don't get so defensive, geeze. In through the nose....out through the mouth.