MHA builds a bypass

Cable77

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='graniteknight' timestamp='1296276823' post='2608650']
Not as a member of Nordreich do I say the following but as a former member of WAPA and a dear and cherished friend of Colossus.

May your destruction of MHA be swift and complete, may bullets, fire, death and damnation rain down upon the fools of MHA for doing this. May you stand strong and united against your common fool of an enemy and may you destroy him unto oblivion so that he may not ever be able to rise again from the bowels of Hell from whence he came.

O/ WAPA
O/ TFD
O/ Colossus
[/quote]

I don't agree at all, but that was awesome.

shoutout to TFD, finegentlemen, all.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1296277067' post='2608667']
Its MHA much like Sparta they have good people but, war is not what they do. GOONS at your size would be far more of threat then MHA at its size in a war. They are fun loving people but, war fighting is not what you sign up to MHA for. And considering the way they have maneuvered into this war with Sparta's non treaty, no CB blatant attack on NV I do not expect they are thrilled to even be in this one.
[/quote]

I imagine you know this from some of your extensive works in black ops, eh? Haha.

I've got to say, TBB, that that post of yours on the subject was one of the funniest things I've ever read on these forums.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296277394' post='2608681']
An interesting statistic about Legion, everything else aside, member by member, they have 228% more SDI's then GOONS.
[/quote]
Some of those things you set aside are kind of important in drawing a comparison of any merit or value.

An interesting statistic about Legion, everything else aside, member by member, they have 228% more SDI's then GOONS.
[/quote]

A mid-heavy alliance has more SDIs than a bottom-heavy alliance, that is indeed noteworthy.

Their SDI advantage aside, GOONS managed 30 more offensive wars the first night we went in than you and the five others did the first night you all went in. :)

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296276180' post='2608599']
[color="#0000FF"]Sparta is clearly on the winning side. That's all the reassurances that MHA needs.[/color]
[/quote]

And treaty of course.
So, can't wait for NSO to get into it. If fighting is even fraction size of mouth, will be best fighters the game has ever seen.

[/quote]
Well then it's a good thing we didn't get a chance to fight them head on because that would have made things just that much more embarrassing for them.

you guys chose the wrong side. As the #1 alliance you shouldn't be letting others lead you around by the nose.

you just blew your chance to be the top alliance and be the responsible, intelligent leaders and guiders of Bob that have been missing for so long now.

[color="#800080"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Obviously a brilliant move by MHA.

We at iFOK are gracious for MHA's ability to listen and understand that coming in [s]under our treaty[/s] by attacking the monstrous evil tyrant UPN would be the downfall of any alliance that chooses to cross the mighty UPN's path. While we at iFOK struggle to pick up the pieces from their 2 day long blitz, we will watch as the glorious MHA goes into battle outnumbered.

My only disappointment is that Nueva Vida was not in the list of declarations as the magic 8 ball said "Signs point to yes." Hopefully we see something develop in the future. [/font][/color]

Edited by UberSpion