MHA builds a bypass

Cable77

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an honor to go to war to assist our allies. The Big Bad is correct, in fact, that war is not our primary objective and, perhaps speaking personally, I do not agree with what started all of this mess to begin with. Yet, when an ally calls you to war, you go to war. When the Triumvirate have lodged the appropriate planning permits, the Destructor Fleets move in to build their bypasses - all other argument is over.

It's nothing personal to those who are in the way of this fabulous new Bypass but it must be built. MHAil o/ to you all.

[quote name='Free Quebec' timestamp='1296277967' post='2608703']
And treaty of course.
So, can't wait for NSO to get into it. If fighting is even fraction size of mouth, will be best fighters the game has ever seen.
[/quote]
And by god we are. :smug:

[quote name='cardkid123' timestamp='1296278654' post='2608731']
MHA had treaties with a few other at war and they chose to attack the smallest alliances. Typical MHA. But like they say, big things come in small packages, I hope you enjoyed being sanctioned.
[/quote]

[color="#800080"][font="Comic Sans MS"]It's not the size of the alliance that matters, it's the [s]motion of the ocean[/s] number of active nations.[/font][/color]

Edited by UberSpion

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1296276249' post='2608607']
How horrible of you to support the side that literally all of your allies are affiliated with!

Smash them, MHA.
[/quote]

i agree, MHA is just terrible :(

[quote name='Free Quebec' timestamp='1296277967' post='2608703']
And treaty of course.
So, can't wait for NSO to get into it. If fighting is even fraction size of mouth, will be best fighters the game has ever seen.
[/quote]

Yeah... they're not :)

o/ MHA have fun.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1296278950' post='2608751']
Will it give you back the 1,5 million NS you lost in 3 days with 2/3rds of your top tier in peace mode? :P
[/quote]
Hey, we're pwning their dudes. It's just not as clear as the ns is split over 8 alliances. We're outnumbered 2:1 in NS and # nations. They have a ton more upper tier nations then we do. We are holding our own :P

I've been doing alright on my dudes anyway.

Edited by jeff barr

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1296278950' post='2608751']
Will it give you back the 1,5 million NS you lost in 3 days with 2/3rds of your top tier in peace mode? :P
[/quote]

Be around to watch the "lights" when they (I) exit that PM :nuke::lol1:

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1296279749' post='2608859']
Oh good, I was worried we would be hit by someone competent. Happily, MHA, another big bloated mess like Sparta, is the one we drew.
[/quote]
Lol, you attacked wishmaster. Mighty big talk, attacking someone with no trades....you scared?

If i ever get out of anarchy, I got you.

[quote name='Barron von Hammer' timestamp='1296280184' post='2608920']
I have the strong feeling this MHA action was meant to keep Sparta from collapsing. Sparta has already lost almost 1.5 million NS.
[/quote]

Consider this a compliment then? :wub: