MHA builds a bypass

Cable77

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1296280242' post='2608925']
Lol, you attacked wishmaster. Mighty big talk, attacking someone with no trades....you scared?

If i ever get out of anarchy, I got you.
[/quote]

How does an alliance of Spara's age and size allow a nation with no trades, no navy, and 22 million dollars happen? That takes a special kind of incompetence. I hit him because he was in range and had no defending wars, his incompetence was something I discovered later. If you didn't want him hit, he should have been in peace mode.

Sparta has been on the top for too long and has grown soft.

Edited by Duncan King

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1296280242' post='2608925']
Lol, you attacked wishmaster. Mighty big talk, attacking someone with no trades....you scared?

If i ever get out of anarchy, I got you.
[/quote]

Wishmaster, the guy with no trades, no CIA and 22 million on hand. But he has a WRC :P

Edited by Lusitan

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1296280522' post='2608947']
They weren't wrong...
[/quote]

Really GATO? [i]Really?[/i] Come on now, I know you gotta follow party lines and what not, but let's not start embarrassing ourselves in the rush to compensate for the military defeat that is occurring.

Edited by Rugby

[quote name='Rugby' timestamp='1296280688' post='2608961']
Really GATO? [i]Really?[/i] Come on now, I know you gotta follow party lines and what not, but let's start embarrassing ourselves in the rush to compensate for the military defeat that is occurring.
[/quote]
What party lines might these be? Your alliance is without a doubt, the most pathetic alliance after Sparta to ever hold the number 1 spot. Your allies are getting there ass's handed to them and now, your going to get yours handed to you. And I'm one person not an alliance.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1296280641' post='2608953']
How does an alliance of Spara's age and size allow a nation with no trades, no navy, and 22 million dollars happen? That takes a special kind of incompetence. I hit him because he was in range and had no defending wars, his incompetence was something I discovered later. If you didn't want him hit, he should have been in peace mode.

[/quote]

Lol. Not that it's any of your concern but Wishmaster is an old member who merely pops in for sentimental purposes these days. Nice try though. Go send us some more of your target assignments instead ;)

Sparta has been on the top for too long and has grown soft
[/quote]
Meh, a good old timer. Hasnt been too active on bob in a long time. (not that you could tell by the lack of trades :P ) Just hangs around to soak up war slots from nubs like you.

[ooc]He probably hasnt even logged in since the war started no?[/ooc]

I got one of those guys too :(

Edited by jeff barr

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1296280846' post='2608971']
What party lines might these be? Your alliance is without a doubt, the most pathetic alliance after Sparta to ever hold the number 1 spot. Your allies are getting there ass's handed to them and now, your going to get yours handed to you. And I'm one person not an alliance.
[/quote]

You must be new, you forget GATO were #1 once. Anyway dude, read your history before you start throwing around those lazy ad hominem attacks regarding the most pathetic alliance. It's just no fun if you aren't going to put the effort in.

[quote name='Rugby' timestamp='1296281101' post='2608979']
You must be new, you forget GATO were #1 once. Anyway dude, read your history before you start throwing around those lazy ad hominem attacks regarding the most pathetic alliance. It's just no fun if you aren't going to put the effort in.
[/quote]
Please dude, don't even start. Your alliance sucks. The only reason your in any sort of powerful position is because you kissed Pacifica's feet and when they finally got beat down, you canceled your "eternal" treaty with them, not to mention the Gre situation. You could seriously give the ODN of old a run for their money in regards to honoring treaties. Also, how you can even talk about defeat when your alliance just entered the war baffels me as those your attacking are so happy cause all your going to do, is willingly hand over your infra and tech to them and their bombs. Maybe you should put some effort into your posts, by the war, and not just use the same insult that someone just used against you. It would actually make you look competent.

Edit: And new? Dude I've been here for just short of three years. The new one here is you. Maybe YOU should actually READ before your try to insult me. Cause if you look to the left of this under my avi, you'll see a date ;)

Edited by James Wilson

[color="#0000FF"]Also, didn't MHA say just a few days ago in its newsletter that it thought the CB used against NpO was rubbish? If that's the general feeling in MHA, I can only imagine what you think of the one used against the NPO. But I suppose it is nice to know that MHA will support its allies regardless of what they do, so long as they are on the winning side. If only we were all so lucky to have allies as fair weather as MHA.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296275943' post='2608576']
[color="#0000FF"]MHA declares war with the larger side. What a shocker![/color]
[/quote]

[/quote]

No offense but isn't fighting Sparta like bringing a stick to a fight with a bunch of marshmallows? Without the Chocolate and Graham Crackers.. We'll all be wishing for Smore?

:P

oo/

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296281572' post='2608999']
[color="#0000FF"]Also, didn't MHA say just a few days ago in its newsletter that it thought the CB used against NpO was rubbish? If that's the general feeling in MHA, I can only imagine what you think of the one used against the NPO. But I suppose it is nice to know that MHA will support its allies regardless of what they do, so long as they are on the winning side. If only we were all so lucky to have allies as fair weather as MHA.[/color]
[/quote]

I think I likened it to the bodily functions of a cow. I didn't take a straw poll but that was my felling, I'm the editor, so I put it in. As I said in my earlier post, I think it is !@#$%^&* but an ally who joined the war has been attacked and we're helping them out. I think that proves quite rightly that we're not fair weather, nor are we simply joining the winning side because it is the winning side. I personally could have stayed out entirely had we not been needed.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1296278785' post='2608741']
"inept calamity?"

What does that even mean? That MHA lacks the ability to royally screw this up? Maybe some people need to realize that improper use of a thesaurus can be dangerous.

Anyways, this is a sound tactical move to shore up Sparta's morale i guess.
[/quote]
I was saying it's good of mha to save sparta from their aggressive war that landed them in more trouble than they could handle.

Lol. Rugby? New? that kinda makes me chuckle. I think you really do need to check some facts James :P

But Anyways,
I'm glad to be going to war to help out our spartan allies. I've been chomping at the bit to ever since the Aztec dow. Regardles the CB, no one touches our friends.
Say waht you will, Lol Ghosts, Lol !@#$%* nations, have fun talking up a storm. we're here when your friends call.

For Sparta!
For CR!
For MHA!

onwards to war. We'll show them why we're only [i]mostly[/i] harmless! :)

p.s.
A Hearty shoutout and MHAIL to out good friends in GO, R&R and Sparta who I've noticed cheering us one :wub:

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1296282037' post='2609015']
Fun fact: You're in GATO.
[/quote]

I think the last bad thing we did was cancel on NSO, which in reality was needed anyways, the timing was just horrible. I think GATO also said 'we burn for our allies'? I'm pretty sure that makes us rather honorable but quite a few OWF'ers will debate this.

o wait, we are the oldest alliance in Cyber Nations?

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1296281989' post='2609013']
Yes, MHA does suck. I hope I was able to answer your question with clarity.
[/quote]

Hello new GATO, pleased to meet you. The other GATO was horrendous. My point was more to mock his response, but I appreciate how you would be confused.

[quote name='Rugby' timestamp='1296282257' post='2609027']
Hello new GATO, pleased to meet you. The other GATO was horrendous. My point was more to mock his response, but I appreciate how you would be confused.
[/quote]
Hello MHA, you've never been anything other then horrendous.

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1296282409' post='2609030']
Hello MHA, you've never been anything other then horrendous.
[/quote]

See, this is why I didn't want to play with you anymore. You're just not bringing the A-game I require from a good verbal banter. Show me some charm, some wit, some gentlemanly finesse. Something other than this generic, lazy nonsense you keep spouting.

Plus, be fair to new GATO. It's his turn now.

[quote name='Rugby' timestamp='1296282531' post='2609034']
See, this is why I didn't want to play with you anymore. You're just not bringing the A-game I require from a good verbal banter. Show me some charm, some wit, some gentlemanly finesse. Something other than this generic, lazy nonsense you keep spouting.

Plus, be fair to new GATO. It's his turn now.
[/quote]
That lazy, generic nonsense is the exact same nonsense that you spewed in your last post. Unless of course your saying that your an incompetent buffoon, which in that case I agree completely.