Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Do something epic that no Alliance has ever done:

-Open the forums completely.... even the most ultra-secret areas. Full disclosure!!!!!!

Within the next week to a month, we will be formalizing a process through which anyone can request content from the MK Government Forums pertaining to a topic, with certain items being restricted either due to request or privacy concerns.

MK members will be able to request anything over 12 months old and non MK members will be able to request anything over 18-24 months old.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should probably think more of MK. They were a pretty good fighting alliance, and we're pretty aggressive in standing by allies.

I'm not sure where you see that I think little of them, I don't pretend for an instant that we don't owe them a massive debt of gratitude.

Wow. I - for one - never saw this coming. Having been in your shoes only but weeks ago, you have my sympathies and congratulations in all you all have accomplished throughout your time with us. While I never really was on MK's "side", I always have personally felt that an organization's disbandment should largely be free of politics. Thus, you have my genuine sympathies and none of us ever like to see people leave Planet Bob. After all, it would make this a very lonely place...

This guy has class. I like you. 

Within the next week to a month, we will be formalizing a process through which anyone can request content from the MK Government Forums pertaining to a topic, with certain items being restricted either due to request or privacy concerns.

MK members will be able to request anything over 12 months old and non MK members will be able to request anything over 18-24 months old.

Way to plagiarize TOP.

Well, what a long way.

Personally, the nation of The Cyan Kingdom was actually in an aqua trade circle with KaitlynK at the time MK "OOC Pillaging" of her nation happened (not a joke).  

MK is completely forgiven by me however, even before the recent eQ war; it just exited himself to fight against MK while in AI.  

Think Van Hoo III was actually browsing this thread earlier today.

Good luck you guys.

Edited by KingCyan

1. I dislike any alliance that would sign a MDAP with GOONS.

2. So does any other alliance, I don't see your point.

We have literally never signed a MADP in our history.

You're wrong. Oh so very wrong. But hey at least you can count to two! Good job, buddy.

I've been dragged out of my cave once more, this time for the last time.

When I joined, I didn't know much about this world. It was in the months leading up to the noCB war that I met MK - my first alliance, my only home - and she was beautiful. Brilliant minds, incurable juveniles, obscene perverts, bros, it seemed like they all managed to somehow find their way here and forgot to leave, in the process inadvertently becoming a community and learning to live with each other. Together they formed MK, and its spirit was something I am grateful to have had the honor of being a part of. MK had an energy like no other, a sheer determination and stubbornness not to submit to its seemingly unchangeable destiny that made me immediately fall in love.

I pledged then that I would ride with MK until the end - which, to be honest, I thought was very near. Things didn't really work out that way...

We were a rock slung full force against an insurmountable wall, and the wall cracked. Sometimes, that's all it takes.

We later on managed to turn the whole world upside down. We have been saviour, we have been intrigue, we have been villain, and our exploits have led to many entertaining times and interesting friendships.

I don't expect any of you to remember me, as I in turn do not recognize most of you. I would just like it to be known, however meaningless, that I have helped build the MK that you came to love, hate or fear - and I am proud of it. Even though I have long faded into obscurity and have been completely detached from everything that has happened for quite a long time now, in a strange way I will miss our existence here.

It is now time for me to finally fulfill my pledge.

Alliance Seniority:    12/5/2007 1:46:52 AM (2,115 Days)

All complaints can be directed here. A couple nukes should put me in range, I expect you to not be late.

Dear HoT

Thanks for the plug. I have had many an interesting set of insulting and abusive threads with MK but I first came to them as ambassador when they were being put under the boot of NPO. I admired the moxy they displayed. I am sad the path they travelled , as it would not be ours but to revel in the disbandment of any alliance even the infamous /b/ is very poor sportmanship. All alliances bring a different flavour and perspective to Digiterra to lose any community is a loss for us all. I will not miss my embassy postings that garnered my ardent fans and their vulgarious accolades but there were many good people in MK and I shall miss what THEY brought to the table.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis Edited by Hime Themis

Wow this sucks. I feel like the old Planet Bob I knew is dying with MK.

Is that a bad thing?

Any number of us sit around and complain of "boredom" and wishing things were different, well guess what?  In a few weeks or so once the lulz die down, they will be different.  The question is will you be one of those who sits on their hands and continues to complain, or will you be one of those who tries to make something of the world to come?  This isn't actually a terrible thing unless people let it be so.

Is that a bad thing?

Any number of us sit around and complain of "boredom" and wishing things were different, well guess what?  In a few weeks or so once the lulz die down, they will be different.  The question is will you be one of those who sits on their hands and continues to complain, or will you be one of those who tries to make something of the world to come?  This isn't actually a terrible thing unless people let it be so.

Pretty much this. 

People often complain about how the source of the problem is the dwindling of rulers on this planet. Whereas the real problem is the lack of *leaders* and proactive rulers -- some of which have departed, but there is no reason why a new generation of such rulers cannot step up and shake things up. Hell the world could be a lot more fun with half of the nations there is now, if we could get all of the characters back who made it fun in the first place ( or replace them with new ones. )

As for the topic at hand, I am glad TDO are finally contributing in some way to the world at large, albeit forced.  :laugh:

Edited by Robster83

I have a complaint.  The rogue MK sent our way has turtled the last few days and will not come out.  Please rectify this situation as soon as you can or send a replacement.  Thank you.

On a different note, although I’m no fan of MK, I will miss having you guys stir things up.  Don't forget to do the correct combination of air flips on the way out.