Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Certain MK detractors need to learn a thing or two from D34th about decent posting and respect. Never thought I'd say that.

I apologize for acknowledging that MK was a cancerous blight on this world. They might revel in my vitriol, but they long ago transcended from merely being a formidable adversary, to being a putrid creature formed of the absolute lowest of human intentions. Once I may have had respect for their passing, but not today.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize for acknowledging that MK was a cancerous blight on this world. They might revel in my vitriol, but they long ago transcended from merely being a formidable adversary, to being a putrid creature formed of the absolute lowest of human intentions. Once I may have had respect for their passing, but not today.

No need to apologize. I like the part about the absolute lowest of human intentions. You should focus more on that stuff and less on the... green creature with lots of hair in weird places and an ugly face bait.

Apology accepted. :)

All of these alliances kidding themselves saying MK was "one" of the best alliances, or had "one" of the best runs.  lol.  Particularly VE saying this is humorous.

Your claim to supremacy would be easier to take seriously were it not made in your disbandment thread.

One would also have to pretend that NPO never existed. NSO too, for that matter.

Edited by Corinan

Your claim to supremacy would be easier to take seriously were it not made in your disbandment thread.

One would also have to pretend that NPO never existed. NSO too, for that matter.

speaking frankly...you guys still exist? 

One would also have to pretend that NSO was ever supreme. As for NPO, well... that is why we are disbanding. (we don't want to be that) No offense to NPO. 

Edited by tamerlane

Oh quite, unlike Mushroom Kingdom. Ranked a solid 26th in Alliance score and everything.

Yep. Totally here and totally not disbanding. It's pretty nice.

I think the question needs to asked as to why you see the need to try to brag about remaining here.   The New Sith Order's relevance is about the same level as dust on the floor.   I'd rather disband after running the world for 4+ years then sit on the NSO alliance tag reminiscing about the has beens and the "good times" when people took you seriously

but to each his own I guess.  

Oh quite, unlike Mushroom Kingdom. Ranked a solid 26th in Alliance score and everything.

Yep. Totally here and totally not disbanding. It's pretty nice.

hehe u outlived MK clearly u are the better alliance xDDDD

NSO is a fine alliance, no doubt. You are not, nor were you ever, on the level MK was, or even is in "death". That goes for NPO too, if we're talking influence and longevity of power. 

I really do like how some people are trying to spin this as MK disbanding over the events of eQ, as if they faded into irrelevancy or was swept with inactivity. I know this isn't how some of you pictured this announcement happening, but lets not lie to ourselves here. 

Cheers, CJ. Also, the lack of quality in the discourse in the last few pages of discussion are, I think, reinforce the decision here. At least Dopp could do it with style, even if he knows he's wrong :p

No, the actions of MK transcended even this world, and were beyond deplorable. Hoo and Kait, etc.

Not surprising to see GOONS step up and defend that, though.

i'm just glad we let that poor child escape their clutches so she could live with her caring biological father. after all, parents who would lie to the police, claiming their daughter had been kidnapped really have no place in society :)

also glad we helped expose moo as a fraud who was scamming people out of money and preying on younger members of the cn community. our only regret is that we couldn't inform the student union or charities he stole from, our information only coming to us after the incident with the dental hygienist. 

you can thank us in your own time. 

longnameislonger, on 18 Sept 2013 - 09:55, said:
lol i like that mk still has members who will go argue for us on the owf

Any alliance that the members had fun with/in would have that. \m/ had a lot of that as i recollect, and still has the occasional post. People may call it whining or "cry some more" or "heh, but you disbanded" or "not a hiatus" but eventually, that, the things the members carried with them once the booze was finished and the hookers paid off, is what is the measure of how good an alliance it was. Political achievement, acumen all of that pales and fades from memory with time, good memories do not.

i'm just glad we let that poor child escape their clutches so she could live with her caring biological father. after all, parents who would lie to the police, claiming their daughter had been kidnapped really have no place in society :)

also glad we helped expose moo as a fraud who was scamming people out of money and preying on younger members of the cn community. our only regret is that we couldn't inform the student union or charities he stole from, our information only coming to us after the incident with the dental hygienist. 

If you somehow think that a few bits of internet data paints enough of a picture to go on a crusade against someone IRL, you have serious mental deficiencies and one twisted white knight syndrome.

If you somehow think that a few bits of internet data paints enough of a picture to go on a crusade against someone IRL, you have serious mental deficiencies and one twisted white knight syndrome.

going after someone irl for what they did in a game would be terrible and we would never have advocated it. there is an important ooc/ic divide which we all respect! 

however going after someone in a game for their rl criminal activities is fair play. 

lesson: don't be bad or the mk police will get u. 

No there need to be benevolent dictators, not 'do it my way or get rolled' dictators.

It wouldn't have advanced the political machine then... You seem very butthurt :P You might as well blame the signatories of Pandora's Box while you're at it and maybe former GOON allies.