Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

No, you are denying the influence they had. They made the game fun, whether you liked them or not. Butthurt babies like you and HeroofTime are the only people who are seriously and totally decrying them here, if you haven't noticed yet.

I'm not quite "decrying" you, just wishing you had the balls to stick around for a few more well-earned ass beatings is all.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They hated NPO for being "oppressive" and "imperialistic", then turned around and did the same thing; instead of learning from the mistakes that NPO made. As a matter of fact, the irony of all of this is NPO is still around and MK...yea.

What makes politics and war fun and interesting is having a villain. It's a role that we filled, and we filled it well. I think if you put a bit of thought into it, you would understand why so many of our "enemies" are here expressing their disappointment. We made things exciting both for our side and the other side. I'm not sure why you can't appreciate that, unless you honestly think things would have been better off with eternal peace and love with a total absence of conflict. 

I'm not quite "decrying" you, just wishing you had the balls to stick around for a few more well-earned ass beatings is all.

Why do you keep saying "you" in response to me? And if you want to hand out more "ass beatings," feel free to. The AA is still there.

They hated NPO for being "oppressive" and "imperialistic", then turned around and did the same thing; instead of learning from the mistakes that NPO made. As a matter of fact, the irony of all of this is NPO is still around and MK...yea.

No amount of rewriting of history could make what MK did approach what NPO Classic™ did, by Brehon and co's own admission.  Now kindly get the hell out.

No amount of rewriting of history could make what MK did approach what NPO Classic™ did, by Brehon and co's own admission.  Now kindly get the hell out.

No, the actions of MK transcended even this world, and were beyond deplorable. Hoo and Kait, etc.

Not surprising to see GOONS step up and defend that, though.

No, the actions of MK transcended even this world, and were beyond deplorable. Hoo and Kait, etc.

As an alliance with strong family values GOONS will always stand up for good parenting (biological or not).

MK added to this world, NPO Classic™ tore people from it.

What makes politics and war fun and interesting is having a villain. It's a role that we filled, and we filled it well. I think if you put a bit of thought into it, you would understand why so many of our "enemies" are here expressing their disappointment. We made things exciting both for our side and the other side. I'm not sure why you can't appreciate that, unless you honestly think things would have been better off with eternal peace and love with a total absence of conflict. 

There do need to be villains, and so on and so forth. What I'm saying is if they did not use their time at the top to make the game better, than they get no sympathy from me.

What were they supposed to do? National Hug Day? The point of the treaty web is to keep yourself safe and eliminate threats. That's what MK did. THey were not "oppressive" as reps weren't implemented in the past two years or so of their reign.

Well they could have not treated people like crap.

There do need to be villains, and so on and so forth. What I'm saying is if they did not use their time at the top to make the game better, than they get no sympathy from me.

Well they could have not treated people like crap.

So I guess we need villains but they have to be peace-loving nice people? Got it. 

So I guess we need villains but they have to be peace-loving nice people? Got it. 

They need to be bad, but not BAD bad.  Just minor procedural infractions, like rebroadcasting major sporting events with only implied oral consent rather than express written consent.

As someone who was a) uninvolved in the events you reference and b) politically biased against those involved from the start, do us a favour and get fucked. I'm sick of people attempting to use what was a series of unfortunate accidents as some sort of political fodder.

Kait and Hoo haven't been on the radar of MK for years. You've been digging their graves to gain IC brownie points for ages. Who's deplorable now?

By my own admission, GOONS has done far worse than MK and possibly even NPO combined. My main beef with MK is that they couldn't keep you on a leash, and now that they're gone you have no one to hide behind when the inevitable event of you getting rolled out of existence occurs.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

As someone who was a) uninvolved in the events you reference and b) politically biased against those involved from the start, do us a favour and get fucked. I'm sick of people attempting to use what was a series of unfortunate accidents as some sort of political fodder.

Kait and Hoo haven't been on the radar of MK for years. You've been digging their graves to gain IC brownie points for ages. Who's deplorable now?

My favorite part was when you referred to it as an "unfortunate accident."

It was neither the first nor the last time that MK crossed the bounds of this world in order to harass people. As great of a political adversary they were, for that reason alone they were a cancer upon this world, and we are better that they are gone.

By my own admission, GOONS has done far worse than MK and possibly even NPO combined. My main beef with MK is that they couldn't keep you in check, and now that their gone you have no one to hide behind in the inevitable event that you get rolled out of existence.

1) you aren't allowed to "admit" that
2) please go away you're ruining this thread

By my own admission, GOONS has done far worse than MK and possibly even NPO combined. My main beef with MK is that they couldn't keep you on a leash, and now that they're gone you have no one to hide behind in the inevitable event that you get rolled out of existence.

does umbrella not exist