Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

It is a sad day in CyberNations. I am proud to have fought and known about such a glorious alliance. I salute thee, MK. Farewell.

It is not everday that a great alliance is formed. Well, on a day in 2007, that day became the day that saw greatness born. As Douglas MacArthur said "Old Soldiers never die, they just fade away." MK will never be dead. They will always live on.

-LOLman789789, Ex-Leader of the Sword Alliance (Disbanded)

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You became what you claimed to oppose, and went from bring an alliance harboring many shit-posters but at least with a purpose to an alliance composed almost exclusively of shit-posters that contributed nothing but ossification to the world.

You should have done this a lot earlier. Goodbye.

So what you're saying is that MK became the New Polar Order?

So what you're saying is that MK became the New Polar Order?

Wow, it took an NSO member 23 pages to finally come out and take a cheap shot at NpO. Must be some sort of record. 

Of course, we would value your opinion, except we're too busy to even bother wasting our time. 

Edited by Daniel Botha

Wow, it took an NSO member 23 pages to finally come out and take a cheap shot at NpO. Must be some sort of record. 

Of course, we would value your opinion, except we're too busy to even bother wasting our time. 

Good job proving his point.

You became what you claimed to oppose, and went from bring an alliance harboring many shit-posters but at least with a purpose to an alliance composed almost exclusively of shit-posters that contributed nothing but ossification to the world.

You should have done this a lot earlier. Goodbye.

Because the coalition of Mogar, Rotavele, and Ubuntu is so much better. If anything MK was the last best hope in a world full of shit posters.

Viniland's Bureau of Internet Statistics has reported a 42% drop in "lulz" presence across the Cyberworld since the Mushroom Kingdom disbanded. When asked whether the statistic was "a good sign for us all", V declined to comment.

I believe the thickness levels just rose unprecedentedly.  Sup V.

Irresponsible foreign policy is the enemy. "Lulzy" policies have no place among serious alliances, and those who adopt them will slowly be rooted out and eliminated, naturally.

As much as MK injected elements of humour into their dealings, you're intentionally leaving facts out if you believe that they didn't take their international position seriously. I've worked with them long enough to know that you're letting your personal biases infect something that should be common knowledge. I don't care how you feel about MK, but denying that they played the game pretty well is just ignorant.

As much as MK injected elements of humour into their dealings, you're intentionally leaving facts out if you believe that they didn't take their international position seriously. I've worked with them long enough to know that you're letting your personal biases infect something that should be common knowledge. I don't care how you feel about MK, but denying that they played the game pretty well is just ignorant.

Nah man, MK just stood on top of the world for 3-4 years by dumb luck.

Well, they did open up the nuclear option in world-wide conflicts.  

MK: Making Nuclear Glow Schmexy

They were better at knowing how to get and stay on top than they were at doing much of anything with it once they got there.

Yet they still, as noted, had the longest reign at the top. There were quite a number of conflicts and almost-conflicts during MK's tenure on top of CN. Step on if you're going to make inaccurate statements. Edited by Neo Uruk

Don't worry, I am not criticizing the MK of the past, merely the MK of the present.

http://cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=10014

http://cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=10459

"The MK of the present"

Reading your posts is just another example of why things aren't fun or enjoyable anymore. And people are wondering why we've had 5+ alliances disband in the past couple of weeks and nearly 400 nations quit. People like you who make an extreme effort to write up garbage and get attention, but put no actual effort into understanding the grand scheme of the political scene or what makes things interesting.

Reading your posts is just another example of why things aren't fun or enjoyable anymore. And people are wondering why we've had 5+ alliances disband in the past couple of weeks and nearly 400 nations quit. People like you who make an extreme effort to write up garbage and get attention, but put no actual effort into understanding the grand scheme of the political scene or what makes things interesting.

Trust me, I put alot of effort into understanding "the grand scheme of the political scene."

Trust me, I put alot of effort into understanding "the grand scheme of the political scene."

Trust me, you can not simply project yourself into a position with ''effort'', you need to actually have some talent.   When, over time, you have actually shown some actual talent at something more than just being argumentative and dismissive then perhaps you can project that self-importance a little more genuinely.  Right now all I see is someone borrowing heavily from other worlds in order to appear to fit in with the other kiddies who you thought would be inspired/dazzled by your choices. 

Mushroom Kingdom are/were a lot of things, most of these things you have no comprehension of.  Please refrain from sprouting endlessly about things you do not and can not understand, you are annoying even me, someone known for their tolerance of idiots and try hards.

Yet they still, as noted, had the longest reign at the top. There were quite a number of conflicts and almost-conflicts during MK's tenure on top of CN. Step on if you're going to make inaccurate statements.

Except you said nothing to refute my statement.  The fact that there were conflicts while MK was on top says little, one way or the other, as to how much of interest and substance they did in their time at the top.