An Announcement from The Phoenix Federation

Roadie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only TIO and the bronies to go GATO.

I'm not one for being subtle or beating around the bush, so here it goes.

Lets say a small alliance linked to TOP declares a war on a small alliance that you're treatied to, say DICE.

You defend Dice and then TOP defends that ally, and now we're off to the races in that war that TOP seams to want against NPO because the next move is NPO coming in to defend you guys.

Now ask yourself do you want TIO and the rest of US on your side?

I'm not saying we don't have NPO's back, because we do. But I am saying your "smart" little comment is ignorant as shit of the current political situation we find ourselves in.

I'm not one for being subtle or beating around the bush, so here it goes.

Lets say a small alliance linked to TOP declares a war on a small alliance that you're treatied to, say DICE.

You defend Dice and then TOP defends that ally, and now we're off to the races in that war that TOP seams to want against NPO because the next move is NPO coming in to defend you guys.

Now ask yourself do you want TIO and the rest of US on your side?

I'm not saying we don't have NPO's back, because we do. But I am saying your "smart" little comment is ignorant as shit of the current political situation we find ourselves in.

His "smart" little comment is not nearly as ignorant as you paint it out to be. TIO is FAR more likely to bail and be on the other side of what is to come (dont act like there are not logs floating that support this) than they are to stay with NPO. I will wait for you to prove me wrong, but I am not really worried that this will actually happen.

Only TIO and the bronies to go GATO.

TIO and bronies don't belong in the same sentence, you monster!!

His "smart" little comment is not nearly as ignorant as you paint it out to be. TIO is FAR more likely to bail and be on the other side of what is to come (dont act like there are not logs floating that support this) than they are to stay with NPO. I will wait for you to prove me wrong, but I am not really worried that this will actually happen.

well one way to self-fulfill this prophecy is to have CnG members come into a TPF cancellation thread and insult TIO :/

TIO and bronies don't belong in the same sentence, you monster!!

well one way to self-fulfill this prophecy is to have CnG members come into a TPF cancellation thread and insult TIO :/

I guess TLR used up all their manners when they defended TIO.

Just not realized that I had yet to reply to this topic. I guess all the usual stuff, wasn't an easy decision, wish them the best, & so on, but really above everything else, I am truly sorry that it didn't work out and that our paths needed to diverge, and I would like to thank AI and GATO for being so professional during this process.

I can only guess the reasoning, of course, but can't say this was completely unexpected.

But then they can tell everyone their I told you sos.

No talk of pink elephants in the room? You wound me good sir!

Edited by the rebel

Bailing on NPO is practically telegraphed in the post... if one reads between the lines.

I'd say something good happened to TPF, to be honest ;)

Does the platysphere approve? If so, it must be terrible.

jks, I'm pleased with how this has been handled by the parties involved - as opposed to those with no stake in the matter. Allies that stopped being allies have parted, rather than hang around each other for the sake of treaty webs. That's a good thing for everyone.

dude HoT let's hit EU now

Before or after UE's score drops below ours? Edited by RevolutionaryRebel