An Announcement from The Phoenix Federation

Roadie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that 2007 TPF and 2013 TPF have much membership overlap.

I mean, if we're going to go all the way back to UjW to rip on TPF, may as well go back to the start and point out that TotalFark was comprised of people who abandoned FARK amid its holocaust at the hands of the Neutral Shoving GOONS.

Neither is really relevant today.

The point was that there was a claim that TPF are unafraid to lose a war, which dates back to 2011 at the latest. The last prolonged (at least, really prolonged) war TPF fought would be 2009. If we're doing distant history as a judgement, then they can be cowards for UjW as well.

The point was that there was a claim that TPF are unafraid to lose a war, which dates back to 2011 at the latest. The last prolonged (at least, really prolonged) war TPF fought would be 2009. If we're doing distant history as a judgement, then they can be cowards for UjW as well.

Incorrect DH/NPO had TPF at war with MK, GOONS, UMB, L.O.S.T, and Athens from late January til late May 2011. Almost 5 full months. TPF even fought the additional 21 days alongside NPO when everyone peaced out. 

You're cute. The fact is all of our allies are treated like equals. While your comment may have held water pre-karma, it is nothing but drivel now.

If you think the fact that TOP wants to come for us or some of our allies has our sphere splitting in two, you sir are dead wrong.

I know I am cute. Let's not pretend you have changed. You still have the ambition to be the number one on this planet. Your "friends" are neglectable for that target to achieve (btw it's worse not better than 2007). Tell me, have you guys been happy about the US treaty?

To the second part of this post: You must say this. But you can't ignore the obvious. A high valued member of TIO has exactly stated what I repeated. They won't fight for you because of your allies. I can't blame them to be honest. 

You're cute. The fact is all of our allies are treated like equals. While your comment may have held water pre-karma, it is nothing but drivel now.

If you think the fact that TOP wants to come for us or some of our allies has our sphere splitting in two, you sir are dead wrong.

What are you talking about? TOP has never tried to go after another alliance. It just isn't in our blood... if anything we're about as close to a neutral alliance as it gets.

:ph34r:

Edited by Bob Ilyani

Wait, are we taking about hating TIO, or hating GATO, or TPF's long and varied history?

Guys, they also canceled on Anarchy Inc

I guess nobody cares as much about that treaty?

Makes sense considering the factors which led to cancellation, tbh. Edited by RevolutionaryRebel

If "they performed better than us last war" was enough to not cancel a treaty, IRON would still have every tie they did pre-Karma.

Nice jab at IRON but they have been one of the consistently good warring alliances for a long time. Most people would put them in the top 5 for last war, pls try again.

TPF was leaning on the side of FARK during the time it looked like NG and friends were going to be stomping XX. I think you are confused that this is a sudden change.

Edited by ditchboy00

Just wanted to point out how funny it is watching all of you argue. I never know what's going on in CN because everyone seems to have a different take. yet everyone is 100% right. I end up believing every post I read, so I completely change my mind about everything approximately 20 times per page. I get so confused :(

Anyhow, good luck to CAT and Artificial Intelligence with the loss of your ex-friends in TPF. Remember, there are other fish in the sea, time heals all wounds, you'll find someone else, they're in a better place now, etc.

It's crazy that this has turned into a 3 ringed circus over us cancelling 2 treaties. In fact, treaties that we still have ties into both spheres with. Oh wait. The three ringed circus has nothing to do with our damn cancellations! It's just drama trolls rolling on through arguing with each other and showing the usual complete lack of, well, anything resembling intelligence.

Thanks to our former allies for maintaining a modicum of dignity as many have tried to bait reactions out of anybody that will give them.

To Neo Uruk. You should really take your head out of your @#$ a little more often to see what TPF has done, rather than to just spew those same few turds you always do and everybody is tired of.

Thank you and carry on with the plan of the day. That is all.

TPF was leaning on the side of FARK during the time it looked like NG and friends were going to be stomping XX. I think you are confused that this is a sudden change.

TPF has a FARK treaty? I must have been gone too long.

Hey TPF, congrats on your treaty with FARK. Edited by Omniscient1

All of us sitting in the shiny government offices of our alliances have a primary obligation to do what we feel is best for our alliance. I have nothing but respect for TPF, GATO and Ai and wish all three best of luck with this move.  You all may now continue your speculative back and forth. 

I know I am cute. Let's not pretend you have changed. You still have the ambition to be the number one on this planet. Your "friends" are neglectable for that target to achieve (btw it's worse not better than 2007). Tell me, have you guys been happy about the US treaty?

To the second part of this post: You must say this. But you can't ignore the obvious. A high valued member of TIO has exactly stated what I repeated. They won't fight for you because of your allies. I can't blame them to be honest. 

Ill answer this in full, even though regardless of my answer you will still cling to the hatred you feel for us. Do we have the ambition to be number one, yes. Doesn't every alliance have that ambition? As for our allies, they are not neglected. We have consistently worked with our allies to help them become the best they can be. We have gone to war for our allies as they have done for us. All of our treaties are based on mutual friendship and the ambition to better ourselves and our allies. In regards to US, why would we be unhappy? NATO and the NPO have been allies for a very long time, and there has been a lot of love between TIO and NPO for a while. As for R&R it is no secret that a lot of our members, myself included, like them.

As for your comments on TIO, I am only aware of what our treaty says. Our treaty is MD+ so it is fair to say that as long as that treaty stands, they will defend us and we will defend them. Am I wrong?

Are they?

If you could understand just how much we value and respect our allies these days, you wouldn't be asking snarky questions. As I stated earlier, I think some of the treaties we held before Karma may not have been reciprocated in such great ways, but that is not the current truth. If any of our allies got hit, we damn sure would be there for them. If any of our allies were struggling in any way, we'd be there for them. Edited by Duke Nukem

NoMercy, do not listen to Duke Nukem and keep the hate flowing. These new generation Pacificans do not know how to appreciate a good fan boy like you. I always properly enjoyed our loyal followers. This place would be nothing for me personally, without individuals like you. Go strong my friend.

And in regards to US treaty and the thing you were aiming at. Yes, we were informed of concerns our leadership had with how reciprocal our treaties are with NATO and TIO due to all the legalities involved. I felt our position was fair. Latest we were informed, talks were going further and treaties remain intact. I do not know how that will all end, I just wanted to let you know that all the "drone" comments as well may be obsolete too. For future reference,...gotta get new material, refresh a bit bro. Leadership transparency maybe even too big for my taste :P

It is never good to see allies parting ways, but as from all I can see it was done perfectly professional. One big hail to all alliances involved o/

Ill answer this in full, even though regardless of my answer you will still cling to the hatred you feel for us. Do we have the ambition to be number one, yes. Doesn't every alliance have that ambition? As for our allies, they are not neglected. We have consistently worked with our allies to help them become the best they can be. We have gone to war for our allies as they have done for us. All of our treaties are based on mutual friendship and the ambition to better ourselves and our allies. In regards to US, why would we be unhappy? NATO and the NPO have been allies for a very long time, and there has been a lot of love between TIO and NPO for a while. As for R&R it is no secret that a lot of our members, myself included, like them.

As for your comments on TIO, I am only aware of what our treaty says. Our treaty is MD+ so it is fair to say that as long as that treaty stands, they will defend us and we will defend them. Am I wrong?

If you could understand just how much we value and respect our allies these days, you wouldn't be asking snarky questions. As I stated earlier, I think some of the treaties we held before Karma may not have been reciprocated in such great ways, but that is not the current truth. If any of our allies got hit, we damn sure would be there for them. If any of our allies were struggling in any way, we'd be there for them.

I don't hate you at all. The opposite is the truth. Your aim is to respect and I admire your history. Do me a favor and don't belittle my post with something stupid like hate. "They hate us so they are biased" isn't the answer on everything. 

This is about your allies (TIO) and the allies of your allies (RnR) questioning exactly that. You help your allies because it's benefiting you. The question is how independent your allies can develop and how much you want to control them. I doubt that NPO has been overall happy about the US treaty. In the end, you can prove me wrong by throwing out "huge words" like value and respect, but your allies know the truth. And certainly you don't need to convince me, but them.

And judging from this thread, they aren't convinced. And by all the love I am feeling for you, I am glad we aren't allies anyways.  Just saying. 

Edited by NoMercy

Is this about NPO and its allies?  Or is it about TIO?  Wait, are we talking about CnG?  Who cancelled on who again?  

You guys sure bring up a lot of extraneous stuff in this talk.  I don't know TPF well these days, but the TPF I know wouldn't cancel a treaty to avoid a beatdown.  That's not in their culture.