An Announcement from The Phoenix Federation

Roadie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good reasons for cancelling on two alliances who performed more solidly than you in the previous war?

If "they performed better than us last war" was enough to not cancel a treaty, IRON would still have every tie they did pre-Karma.

Does the platysphere approve? If so, it must be terrible.

jks, I'm pleased with how this has been handled by the parties involved - as opposed to those with no stake in the matter. Allies that stopped being allies have parted, rather than hang around each other for the sake of treaty webs. That's a good thing for everyone.

Before or after UE's score drops below ours?

Not only does the Platysphere approve- we orchestrated it. Webbed hands are very effective for pulling strings.

[wall o' text]

I know what climate we're in and it's not going to change the fact that you guys are a steaming pile of crap. Besides I'm sure if Darth or any of GATO have issues with what I say I'm sure they'll come a knocking and tell me so.

I guess TLR used up all their manners when they defended TIO.

Yeah well, at least we honour our treaties even if we don't like the alliance we're defending. Like that time defended those morons in Umbrella. It happens. 

Anyway enough stuff about crappy blue/black team alliances. Congrats or condolences or cake to all involved in the cancellation.

I know what climate we're in and it's not going to change the fact that you guys are a steaming pile of crap. Besides I'm sure if Darth or any of GATO have issues with what I say I'm sure they'll come a knocking and tell me so.

That might have been a slap in the face if it came elsewhere other than TLR.

Yeah well, at least we honour our treaties even if we don't like the alliance we're defending. Like that time defended those morons in Umbrella. It happens. 

Anyway enough stuff about crappy blue/black team alliances. Congrats or condolences or cake to all involved in the cancellation.

Wait, are you talking about TLR honoring treaties or CnG? Curious as to where you're going with this one.

That might have been a slap in the face if it came elsewhere other than TLR.

Wait, are you talking about TLR honoring treaties or CnG? Curious as to where you're going with this one.

Nice alliance how long are you going to wear it for? See I can be original too. 

TLR defending alliances we don't necessarily like was the point I was going for but interpret as you wish. But seeing as it's the OWF, I'm sure if believe hard enough you can pull something else out of it. 

EDIT: Wording.

Edited by Stefano Palmieri

Sorry to see friends cut ties. I thought you guys were pretty tight. Hopefully ya'll don't have any hard feelings toward one another. :/

I'm wondering the exact same thing...

Welp, let's not get ahead of ourselves talking about honoring treaties and such. Your track record goes back further than the last war. ;)

Hi. As pointed out before, Stefano speaks for himself and not for TLR in general. We of course, wish the best for our allies and their former allies despite our differences. Parting ways with friends is always difficult.

Just to make this clear, Stefano nor Rush represent the opinions of CnG, at all. They are entitled to their own opinions, therefore they share them, which is something we allow as a bloc.

Rush does speak for 1 of the alliances of CnG though, so it's not like people can just say "it's some random guy" and Stefano is gov of that same alliance,

Hi.
As pointed out before, Stefano speaks for himself and not for TLR in general. We of course, wish the best for our allies and their former allies despite our differences. Parting ways with friends is always difficult.

Again, Stef might not, but Rush does

Edited by andyt2k

NPO shouldn't walk the lap-dogs off-leash, seriously. 

That the rumor, TOP desires to hit someone, leads the "other-side" to kill each other, certainly amazes me. Carry on. 

It certainly shows who's afraid to take some damage. That many of these people have decided to cancel treaties only now that their side is "doomed" is very telling. If your paths were truly diverging, they would have been doing so for quite a while, and you're either opportunistic or apathetic.

Good luck on being useful to a coalition for the first time in ever, TPF.

His "smart" little comment is not nearly as ignorant as you paint it out to be. TIO is FAR more likely to bail and be on the other side of what is to come (dont act like there are not logs floating that support this) than they are to stay with NPO. I will wait for you to prove me wrong, but I am not really worried that this will actually happen.

CnG talking about alliances bailing on people. This is fucking hilarious!

The reason his comment is crazy is because you'll just cancel on DICE to avoid war. The same way the NEW and LSF situations went down. Edited by Omniscient1

It certainly shows who's afraid to take some damage. That many of these people have decided to cancel treaties only now that their side is "doomed" is very telling. If your paths were truly diverging, they would have been doing so for quite a while, and you're either opportunistic or apathetic.

I'm sure you said the same about GOONS cancelling on NG, right?

This is certainly unfortunate. Good luck to my allies in GOONS and friends in NG.

The quickest way to determine if something is a good move is to determine if your in opposition to it. If so. It's a good move.

Continue to toe the party line. I recall TPF having been rolled numerous times (No offense to TPF) in the name of their allies. How you can argue otherwise is completely baffling. 

His "smart" little comment is not nearly as ignorant as you paint it out to be. TIO is FAR more likely to bail and be on the other side of what is to come (dont act like there are not logs floating that support this) than they are to stay with NPO. I will wait for you to prove me wrong, but I am not really worried that this will actually happen.

Its baffling to me why someone would want to move away from your "side". TLR and some other alliances on your "side" have always been such stellar allies and all around "fun" people to deal with. 

The quickest way to determine if something is a good move is to determine if your in opposition to it. If so. It's a good move.

Continue to toe the party line. I recall TPF having been rolled numerous times (No offense to TPF) in the name of their allies. How you can argue otherwise is completely baffling. 

Yes, we have been rolled a number of times.  There's a lot worse things that can happen to an alliance than getting rolled.  Once you've been through a few you realize it's not the end of the world.

TIO and bronies don't belong in the same sentence, you monster!!

well one way to self-fulfill this prophecy is to have CnG members come into a TPF cancellation thread and insult TIO :/

LoL a retired  C&G member  and a C&G member who maybe posts once in a month ... can make TIO forge its path with 1 or 2 negative opinions (which we had and made public BEFORE they signed with GATO, and they knew).... If this is the case.. then lol. I can see the cancellation notice to Farrin right now. "Dude Rush and Stefano said mean things to us, so we are cancelling."

Edited by Rush Sykes

Just to make this clear, Stefano nor Rush represent the opinions of CnG, at all. They are entitled to their own opinions, therefore they share them, which is something we allow as a bloc.

lol cyfe my old friend, why would you go and tell them that. I prefer to think that they think a couple of insults from people who have ALWAYS detested TIO will determine TIOs course and represents all of C&G. Its so much more fun to see how broad the labels can get.

Frankly, we don't want to be on any side that you are on.

But no, honestly, you can say whatever you'd like, but to suggest that we are afraid to take some damage could not make it any clearer that you don't know the first thing about what you're fucking talking about.

Not that it's a big surprise though.

CnG talking about alliances bailing on people. This is fucking hilarious!

The reason his comment is crazy is because you'll just cancel on DICE to avoid war. The same way the NEW and LSF situations went down.

Argent talking about someone talking about bailing on people..... THATS FUCKING HILARIOUS. Funny how that works.

Hahahahhaa, ummm.....how long have you been playing? Do you know who TPF is? Probably one of the most staunch, steadfast, loyal, and because of that "useful" allies anyone could ever have.

They've been known to muster quite a fight in war, too. CCC took our licks from them in Karma, even though we eventually "won" it wasn't without getting a good thrashing from TPF.

EDIT: I forgot to add, they have a history for consistently sticking it out in war, win or lose. Karma possibly being the most famous example.

Edited by wes the wise