An Announcement from The Phoenix Federation

Roadie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Argent talking about someone talking about bailing on people..... THATS FUCKING HILARIOUS. Funny how that works.

Yea, I forgot how we went to war for our "closest ally" then bailed after a week. I had almost erased from my memory the times we had chomped at the bit to go to war with someone and then cowered down and canceled on our ally to avoid it. I now remember how we signed a treaty with an aggressive ally and then acted shocked when they done something aggressive. Thanks for reminding me of the time our acronym was re-organized to reflect our terrible record of honoring treaties.

Oh wait.... That never happened. Your entire bloc is a collection of alliances noted for their long commitment to sucking up to power, and attempting to avoid damage. If you somehow believe that TOP going the opposite way of the rest of PF politically is equivalent to your long history of betraying allies and friends them you are more retarded than the Pink Eelephant crowd makes you out to be.

But hey let's not shit up TPF's thread. Everyone reading understands Cowards n Grovelers recent history. Have fun looking up these TIO bailing logs, while ignoring your own.

I am sure everyone on this planet has bailed on someone for better or worse reasons. Therefore we  can stop the NO U fight now. 

Let's discuss who the Platypus sphere needs to hit, that you guys jump on each others throats. 

Yea, I forgot how we went to war for our "closest ally" then bailed after a week. I had almost erased from my memory the times we had chomped at the bit to go to war with someone and then cowered down and canceled on our ally to avoid it. I now remember how we signed a treaty with an aggressive ally and then acted shocked when they done something aggressive. Thanks for reminding me of the time our acronym was re-organized to reflect our terrible record of honoring treaties.

Oh wait.... That never happened. Your entire bloc is a collection of alliances noted for their long commitment to sucking up to power, and attempting to avoid damage. If you somehow believe that TOP going the opposite way of the rest of PF politically is equivalent to your long history of betraying allies and friends them you are more retarded than the Pink Eelephant crowd makes you out to be.

But hey let's not shit up TPF's thread. Everyone reading understands Cowards n Grovelers recent history. Have fun looking up these TIO bailing logs, while ignoring your own.

Dear Heavens that was good.

audience_applause.gif

I've honestly got nothing against CnG worth spilling all over the OWF, certainly not GATO who is the only CnG member subject to this thread, and they've only been part of the bloc for a fraction of CnG's long history. One thing I can say, CnG is a strong bloc. They stick together, even when it's members have every reason to leave. I will even say it is a good bloc (for themselves), just not very good for it's direct non bloc allies. I'll stop now.

Yes, TPF using Karma as a front for Operation Crucify Ourselves to Look Really Good is a valiant history of going to war. If we're talking distant history war records, let's examine the fact that TPF wanted to get out of UjW early to avoid getting rolled (prior to the excuse they used to get out)

CnG talking about alliances bailing on people. This is fucking hilarious!

The reason his comment is crazy is because you'll just cancel on DICE to avoid war. The same way the NEW and LSF situations went down.

Let's agree to disagree old friend, your history isn't spotless either now is it?

If i recall, the last time GATO took super serial damage was GW3 for admin's sake, hiding 80% of your ns in peace mode for the majority of war, a strong showing does not make.

GATO and friends vs One Vision for one, fighting TSO in Bi-polar was a pretty good war as well (They dropped a hell of a lot of nukes on us, it was great.) I may not agree with you all that often, but you're a better poster than this. 

Besides that, this is a thread about AI/TPF/GATO. I'd appreciate it if the rest of you would stop shitting it up in the process.

Let's agree to disagree old friend, your history isn't spotless either now is it?

GATO and friends vs One Vision for one, fighting TSO in Bi-polar was a pretty good war as well (They dropped a hell of a lot of nukes on us, it was great.) I may not agree with you all that often, but you're a better poster than this. 

Besides that, this is a thread about AI/TPF/GATO. I'd appreciate it if the rest of you would stop shitting it up in the process.

From my perspective GATO profited of CnG an the other way round. The political table is turning, and it seems this time you are sitting on the shorter end. Time will change again. I wouldn't be worried too much about the peanuts gallery. 

Cheers kerschbs. 

Let's agree to disagree old friend, your history isn't spotless either now is it?.

Nope, I sure have a have my sins and complicity in what I posted. Although everything I mentioned in the above post (except one thing) happened while I was completely outside the picture. I think everyone can say they personally know where I stand in relation to them even if they think my positions are insane. I just get really tired of people like Rush ignoring this stuff. There's a huge difference between single events and established patterns. Plus, TIO are my niggas. Don't fuck with them.

Sad to see you and your old mates breaking up, Krabs. Good luck in the future. And again good luck to my awesome allies in AI. You know Argent loves you! Edited by Omniscient1

You know I almost got sucked into that discussion again, but I'm tired of trying to explain what actually happened to people who just really wanna hate us so I'll just say its sad to see two friends loose a treaty.

Yes, TPF using Karma as a front for Operation Crucify Ourselves to Look Really Good is a valiant history of going to war. If we're talking distant history war records, let's examine the fact that TPF wanted to get out of UjW early to avoid getting rolled (prior to the excuse they used to get out)

" ...using Karma as a front Operation Crucify Ourselves" You may think in terms like that, but we don't. You clearly don't understand anything about TPF. As for your Unjust War comment that you bring up every single time the letters T.P.F. are seen, have you noticed that you're the only one that brings it up? Are you really still butt hurt about that? Were you even there? Do you understand anything about the politics leading up to that time, and the position that TPF was in? Or are you just what I expect you are... Thrice now you've been baiting us for a response and now you have it, bask in the attention, and let it fill your heart with joy. And then get up to 60k NS, I'm waiting.

Good to hear from the Dip Chicks again.  

Hope all is well and your postings continue better and better.

I mean, if we're going to go all the way back to UjW to rip on TPF, may as well go back to the start and point out that TotalFark was comprised of people who abandoned FARK amid its holocaust at the hands of the Neutral Shoving GOONS.

Neither is really relevant today.

LoL a retired  C&G member  and a C&G member who maybe posts once in a month ... can make TIO forge its path with 1 or 2 negative opinions (which we had and made public BEFORE they signed with GATO, and they knew).... If this is the case.. then lol. I can see the cancellation notice to Farrin right now. "Dude Rush and Stefano said mean things to us, so we are cancelling."

Oh look, Rush being a moron, must be monday/tuesday/wednesday/thursday/friday/saturday/sunday.

I doubt that 2007 TPF and 2013 TPF have much membership overlap.

A generous estimation...

Eh. They have about 95 members. (I'll say 5 are ghosts from the 100.)

So that's around 11 members. I'd wager there are at least that many left from 2007. (This is including people who reroll'd back into TPF.)

NPO shouldn't walk the lap-dogs off-leash, seriously. 

That the rumor, TOP desires to hit someone, leads the "other-side" to kill each other, certainly amazes me. Carry on. 

You're cute. The fact is all of our allies are treated like equals. While your comment may have held water pre-karma, it is nothing but drivel now.

If you think the fact that TOP wants to come for us or some of our allies has our sphere splitting in two, you sir are dead wrong.