TOP has a leak

D34th

The Platysphere is kind of like Islam--everybody's in it, they just don't realize it yet.

As long as Article III is permanent, I'll sign any treaty you throw at me :>

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or am I wrong?  Did NATO get upset when NPO and ODN signed with one another?

No, but I loves me some oranges

Edit:  Besides, there are more important things than Sengoku signing with DoD now, didn't you know Alchemy and NPL are still at war?  Hostilities could break out at any moment :D

Edited by berbers

Edit:  Besides, there are more important things than Sengoku signing with DoD now, didn't you know Alchemy and NPL are still at war?  Hostilities could break out at any moment :D

The amount of blown staggers is outstanding.

That there are more important things than Sengoku signing with DoD is at any time one of those statements that really doesn't need any elaboration. 

Nope. He's just on his never-ending mission to convince himself that he isn't completely irrelevant.

You're still around?  Calling someone irrelevant when they're part of the group of AA's you're targeting to get into your sphere-

i99Uql1.jpg

We both know what oDoAP's are and what they can do, that being said I am not against the move, just pointing out that TOP is very happy about that treaty :D

Assuming DoD just does whatever they're told.

You've gotta get out of that mindset. ;)

The amount of blown staggers is outstanding.

underrated.

Centurius appears to be back, now some answers can hopefully emerge for TOP.  Best of luck.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Well one thing is official from this leak, TOP will never be able to make an announcement without someone saying "I knew about this months ago!".

Edited by Rotavele

On to the next part though, you killed me. Who names a sphere of allies after themselves, creates all these plans for them, then claims they don't wish to dominate that sphere? Really? I know you are trying to save face with the people you hoped to control, but come on now. Nothing worse than a snake that can't even be straight up about it.

What do you call a sphere of influence that isn't dominated by a large bloc? Even if no one dominates it people like to have a name to reference when in discussions. As this is an internal discussion we named it something we liked.

As far as dominating or controlling it I would say that's abit of a stretch. We do like having a say in matters that concern us and don't mind providing direction for the future should others not wish to do so. We are one of the few alliances left in this world who actually want to play the political game.

Generally I thought admitting defeat to an alliance means you're no longer at war with them.

Competence see's logic a different way and it's not very competent. 

Said screenshots were preEquilibrium, I assumed those hostilities are concluded in a legalistic way now.

Wut? Well better start rebuying nukes, time to war!

Said screenshots were preEquilibrium, I assumed those hostilities are concluded in a legalistic way now.

Logic and reading timestamps are only for a select few Auctor, it would seem our fellow member of this community isn't one of them.

Logic and reading timestamps are only for a select few Auctor, it would seem our fellow member of this community isn't one of them.

To be fair, I was the one who brought up the timing -_- and even told Berbers.

If a certain further leak is to be believed, you guys are signing with DoD which is firmly in the "Platysphere", so I guess their plan is somewhat working :D

watch out, TOP is gonna control AZTEC via an oDoAP

You know, this would be amusing if I had not already read it with full awareness of the context these things was said in. Fun part is that everything in the screens are us speculating on what we should do next (and much of it is outdated) or otherwise stuff that we'd tell people if they cared to ask nicely for it.

Oh, and apparently, I'm still important enough to get a red box around some of the stuff I write. :D

You're still around?  Calling someone irrelevant when they're part of the group of AA's you're targeting to get into your sphere-

i99Uql1.jpg

I know it's an habit for you but confusing member posts with official policies is not exactly something to be proud of.

I know you're really gleeful that we tried to get close to your alliance to the point where we offered you a treaty and now you can be all smug about it. You refused the treaty before this. Before this leaked, we were already not looking to treaty you anymore. So no, this obviously does not apply to you. We do find your alliance competent. We also hav mutual friendships. We share active embassies, where our members are seeing eye to eye on several subjects.

Gee, it's a surprise we tried to treaty you. You can now go back to making a joke about how one of our members said that you were ex-TIO jerk offs in one post in a private room in March. Or another forced joke about how we're controlling you via the Toposphere because we totally control people we try to sign ODoAPs with. That's really more relevant than months of good relations. Our entire membership was informed of our cunning and devious schemes to control you and they all joined in to act when we interacted with your members.

Seriously, I know you disliked us in specific, bc, but try to curb your enthusiasm a bit. I expected that level of schadenfreude say, from D34th or Polaris. You know, people we actually brought down in the past. Not people we liked to the point where we wanted to build a sphere with.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov