TOP has a leak

D34th

We could probably find one of these topics in nearly every alliance govt forums so not really sure what the big deal is about this. 

Can you post yours, please?

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, maybe we were mistaken in thinking that alliances merging and disbanding was a good thing for CN. For one thing, it limits the number of AAs out there with a more "open" affiliation up for grabs for other alliances to find relations with. Instead it's just the same old players doing the same old thing, only making minor changes to their FA and shifting only slightly from one "side" to another.

In any event, interesting enough stuff in there but nothing terribly surprising. Had to laugh at NSO and VE reconciling even with Ray stepped down.

There's reconciling and there's non-mutually-exclusive.  Two very different things.

Though, perhaps I'm blinded by my perpetual desire to some day again be aligned to Viridia. *shrug*

Argent leaks:

[20:13:05] <@Lowsten[Argent]> mofo, this is my Administration now. I've already decided to offer you as a sacrafice to enter Platysphere.

I've been thrown under the bus already.

I'm sorry you're going to have to offer something better than that.

I'm sorry you're going to have to offer something better than that.

Better spelling then? 

> [20:13:05] <@Lowsten[Argent]> mofo, this is my Administration now.  I've already decided to offer you as a sacrafice sacrifice to enter Platysphere.

Can we, or rather, they join your Platysphere now?

There's reconciling and there's non-mutually-exclusive.  Two very different things.

Though, perhaps I'm blinded by my perpetual desire to some day again be aligned to Viridia. *shrug*

I believe in you, Ardus. One day, you shall be aligned with the Entente once more. 

Ardus leaked these himself in order to whore attention.

Knew about this months ago.

If I wanted to whore attention I'd just whore attention.  I wouldn't leak TOP posts, especially my own.

We could probably find one of these topics in nearly every alliance govt forums so not really sure what the big deal is about this. 

Two things are funny to me about the leaks- they have a leak and can't even fix it (their admin is away on a trip or something) and the AA's/blocs they think they can make part of their Toposphere.  Their have some grand delusions.  

Two things are funny to me about the leaks- they have a leak and can't even fix it (their admin is away on a trip or something) and the AA's/blocs they think they can make part of their Toposphere.  Their have some grand delusions.

Speaking of delusions, the leak is fixed moron

If I wanted to whore attention I'd just whore attention.  I wouldn't leak TOP posts, especially my own.

Well, leaking your own posts would make you out to be the least likely candidate as a spy. Not saying I follow the idea, but logic.

You denying it just make you more guilty, but don't worry, I'm willing to give you political asylum and together we can work to dethrone Tyga, the usurper. 

You denying it just make you more guilty, but don't worry, I'm willing to give you political asylum and together we can work to dethrone Tyga, the usurper. 

Let's not and say we did.

I don't know if you really want Ardus in your alliance.  Given his track record you'd be sure to have a major leak within 6 months.