TOP has a leak

D34th

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mad as fuck that i didn't get leaked yet. I was important back then too!

I thought there was something posted about you saying how TOP won't surrender.  

bcpcetalks1.jpg

Glad that worked out for TOP. 

I thought there was something posted about you saying how TOP won't surrender.  

Glad that worked out for TOP. 

Come on, bcortell. We're good enough friends so we can stop the PillowFort fighting bullshit.

But that was a fun query. I sounded even more retarded than usual that night. Had no idea what you were actually saying, so I'm glad it diverged into our friendship rather quickly.

Come on, bcortell. We're good enough friends so we can stop the PillowFort fighting bullshit.

But that was a fun query. I sounded even more retarded than usual that night. Had no idea what you were actually saying, so I'm glad it diverged into our friendship rather quickly.

You're right. Keep the faith, Cleveland bro. 

I'm more skeptical than most, but something being done that has a tangential effect of making TOP happy doesn't 'xactly mean TOP are pulling the strings.

and this while hearing concerns of top's real politikedness!

scandal!

At this point MK is holding TOP back from really moving into a central position, how long will they prop up the sinking Doomhouse when they have much more credibility and able to be more politically influential without them? MK's time has come and went, with all the leaders who once were decent long gone. Remaining attached to a sinking ship is likely to make your ship sink as well, or at least slow it down significantly.

LOL

Best thread of the week, though there is nothing surprising in the leak that one shouldnt already know about TOP.

So I give the leak 3 out of 5 stars just for the break in the monotony if nothing else, oh that and the chuckle I got from learning the word "Platysphere"....Id hurry up and Trademark that one TOP, it has the potential to go viral! :P

The amount of blown staggers is outstanding.

Thanks for making me spill my soda <_<

Though I agree any alliance should have topics like these (its a political game afterall) I do find it funny that alliances who made such a big deal about the useless screens RV posted of our board during the Dave war, would brush this off as totally uninteresting stuff :P

Anyway, fun read. And thanks TOP for not forgetting about us :)

Thanks for making me spill my soda <_<

Though I agree any alliance should have topics like these (its a political game afterall) I do find it funny that alliances who made such a big deal about the useless screens RV posted of our board during the Dave war, would brush this off as totally uninteresting stuff :P

Anyway, fun read. And thanks TOP for not forgetting about us :)

Maybe that was before they begin to consider XX/SF ties, know? Maybe he like you now ;)

You can, by the same consideration of wording, technically consider the NPL/Alchemy conflict concluded by the Instrument of surrender by the Umbrella Coalition to the forces of Equilibrium.

There is only almost an entire year between when the screenshotted post was made and the Equilibrium war

We have also come to the conclusion that our efforts to ally CnG specifically but also NG to an extent have not really achieved much and in some cases(Crazy Os) were even damaging.

Have to admit this was my favorite part.

It's actually nice to see how much discussion, brainstorming, and analysis goes on at TOP. It was an interesting read throughout. The plans for the hypothetical Platysphere grouping reminded me of a slightly more narcissistic version of some of the wishful thinking posts I've made myself (e.g,, if we could just treaty X, who's friends with Y, then we might get Y and Z on board, and then we'd really have something).

It was also really interesting to see the extent to which TOP views itself in a zero-sum game with NPO/DR. That is, for every treaty cancelled or not created, it creates worry that that alliance will become aligned with your enemies. I'm not even saying you're wrong there, but it's a sad state of affairs. Regardless of your orientation with regard to CoJ, I hope that you're successful in helping to develop a grouping that's independent of the Umbrella - NPO/DR dynamic. That bipolar system is already in the process of disintigrating on both sides, and TOP's in a good position to help shape the realignment into something new and interesting. 

Edited by Prodigal Moon

There is only almost an entire year between when the screenshotted post was made and the Equilibrium war

It doesn't make the fact you guys were keeping it as a secret ace up your sleeve any less hilarious :P

Hey I'm flattered TOP rose to the point of trying to dodgy up a CB on us... back in the old day's DH would just come at us cause Camtin Demanded It, or EVERYTHING MUST DIE, or some crap... .at least the alchemy thing had a story to it :facepalm:

It doesn't make the fact you guys were keeping it as a secret ace up your sleeve any less hilarious :P

Can't sleep.... Alchemy has a CB on me...

hqdefault.jpg