TOP has a leak

D34th

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good read. Would read again. As others have said, nothing too shocking here. CN politics is predictable. It seems to me that the biggest potential fallout of this leak may be a delay or alteration of the next war, as it was predicted itt.

Of course it's all quite predictable and leaders may know which third/peripheral parties gain power/influence before the outset of war, but having it spelled out (by the beneficiary, no less) for all to see could cause some to avoid the path they were assumed to be following.  

I had the same thought. It seems like insufficient cause... even for a CN grudge.

It was after peace was announced and even after the member had returned to our AA.

I was told the reactions are also on the place that shall not be named. Not sure how valid that was though.

Yes, there was a leak of TOP discussing the leak, and it was epic.  We're all hoping there is another level of this where we get the reactions to seeing the original reactions leaked :D

Yes, there was a leak of TOP discussing the leak, and it was epic.  We're all hoping there is another level of this where we get the reactions to seeing the original reactions leaked :D

Oh. It's too bad my laptop is broken or I'd be following CN too. Ah well.

CNception

I too would like to see them talking about this situation and the spy.

As you wish:

xMw9buPh.jpg
S5ZgeGj.jpg
KiARTgR.jpg
UmboHEP.jpg
J4caTTd.jpg
8HekFJQ.jpg
jzA96aG.jpg
OEwMhqf.jpg Edited by Illidan Stormrage
ModEdit: Removing images containing filtered words.

Haha. TOP is still up to their old games I see. Always planning ahead and forging friendships off political reasons and not much else. I do applaud their competence, and forward thinking, however. TOP is clearly a quality group and I can think of many groups I'd rather have opposing me first. While this leak hurts, it's certainly not to destructive to their PR.

All of the calls to destroy Polar in there amuse me though. NSO no doubt hates us, and as much as I like them, they are in no position to roll us. The NPO/NG/NSO is a credible threat and one I've realized for a while. Not exactly breaking news. There isn't much of any concern about it in Polar, though. If you want us, come get us. We don't shy away from conflict, and I encourage it.

Poor NSO, always asking people to accomplish their objectives for them.

"Hey, you wanna roll a guy"

"Yup I'm down"

What using others for your objectives looks like.  By the way, what do you think the point of [i]coalition warfare[/i] for almost everyone on this planet is?

"Hey, you wanna roll a guy"
"Yup I'm down"

What using others for your objectives looks like.  By the way, what do you think the point of coalition warfare for almost everyone on this planet is?

That's usually how NG builds coalitions...

Poor NSO, always asking people to accomplish their objectives for them.

At least we accomplish objectives. What's the last thing STA even successfully accomplished?

Shit - I'll give you a fighting chance to answer. Let's remove 'successfully' from my question. What's the last thing STA even accomplished?

At least we accomplish objectives. What's the last thing STA even successfully accomplished?

Shit - I'll give you a fighting chance to answer. Let's remove 'successfully' from my question. What's the last thing STA even accomplished?

We are doing exactly what we want to do, nothing. Objective 100% accomplished.

Now, I'm curious? What NSO think they accomplished? The only thing I remember your alliance doing was being defeated in a war against Legion and needing helping to defeat an alliance many times smaller than you. You should be really, really, I mean, REALLY proud...   :laugh:

We are doing exactly what we want to do, nothing. Objective 100% accomplished.

Now, I'm curious? What NSO think they accomplished? The only thing I remember your alliance doing was being defeated in a war against Legion and needing helping to defeat an alliance many times smaller than you. You should be really, really, I mean, REALLY proud...   :laugh:

[Successful] lack of action does not make accomplishment. You've done nothing, because you are nothing.

Certainly quite proud to have accomplished more than living in jest and mediocrity in the shadow of .... JudgeX .... lol

Yes - I'm very proud my Sith.

[Successful] lack of action does not make accomplishment. You've done nothing, because you are nothing.

Certainly quite proud to have accomplished more than living in jest and mediocrity in the shadow of .... JudgeX .... lol

Yes - I'm very proud my Sith.

We are nothing, nothing is perfect, ergo we are perfect. Thank you!

You know, Stewie, the last time you did it, we did accomplish great things.

We're debating making our forums public.

Step further--abandon forums and just have a permanent "TOP General" thread.

You know, maybe we were mistaken in thinking that alliances merging and disbanding was a good thing for CN. For one thing, it limits the number of AAs out there with a more "open" affiliation up for grabs for other alliances to find relations with. Instead it's just the same old players doing the same old thing, only making minor changes to their FA and shifting only slightly from one "side" to another.

In any event, interesting enough stuff in there but nothing terribly surprising. Had to laugh at NSO and VE reconciling even with Ray stepped down.

You know, maybe we were mistaken in thinking that alliances merging and disbanding was a good thing for CN. For one thing, it limits the number of AAs out there with a more "open" affiliation up for grabs for other alliances to find relations with. Instead it's just the same old players doing the same old thing, only making minor changes to their FA and shifting only slightly from one "side" to another.

In any event, interesting enough stuff in there but nothing terribly surprising. Had to laugh at NSO and VE reconciling even with Ray stepped down.

Are you saying you don't love me?