TOP has a leak

D34th

There is only almost an entire year between when the screenshotted post was made and the Equilibrium war

And across the whole time between the end of Equilibrium and when I joined, I was never handed a single Alchemy target. <_<

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the most revealing thing about this leak is that you use the crappy dark theme for our forums. That in and of itself is a CB.

Listen man I almost never check for alternate themes :(

Hey look another alliance that had less wars,, did less total damage and has a lower aid efficiency % calls us incompetent. Exciting stuff.

One thing I found out this last war is that ODN is far from incompetent. They took a hell of a hit in the first wave cause of the opposite. 

Did I just defend ODN. ewww

All of the calls to destroy Polar in there amuse me though. NSO no doubt hates us, and as much as I like them, they are in no position to roll us. The NPO/NG/NSO is a credible threat and one I've realized for a while. Not exactly breaking news. There isn't much of any concern about it in Polar, though. If you want us, come get us. We don't shy away from conflict, and I encourage it.

Leave it to NpO to sit on their hands and wait for the world to rein down on them once more. Thanks for the breaking news!

Leave it to NpO to sit on their hands and wait for the world to rein down on them once more. Thanks for the breaking news!

What is this, 2008? I clearly am in no leadership role and don't intend to be, ever. Just take it for what it is. A completely unconcerned average member. If NSO and NPO is the world, then damn, this place is smaller than I thought. Some of us don't feel the need to run out and make friends for security. Call it what you want, but anyone with eyes can see Polar is in a good position internally and externally, and even another rolling wouldn't throw us off.

What do you call a sphere of influence that isn't dominated by a large bloc? Even if no one dominates it people like to have a name to reference when in discussions. As this is an internal discussion we named it something we liked.

As far as dominating or controlling it I would say that's abit of a stretch. We do like having a say in matters that concern us and don't mind providing direction for the future should others not wish to do so. We are one of the few alliances left in this world who actually want to play the political game.

Nobody called Doomhouse, Mushroomsphere. It generally takes an egomaniac to name their made up bloc after themselves.

Playing the political game is cool and all, as you know I am a fan of that. However, TOP has always played it on the snake side and has rightfully earned that reputation. A strange grouping, you are.

Nobody called Doomhouse, Mushroomsphere. It generally takes an egomaniac to name their made up bloc after themselves.

Yes, they called DH DHsphere, or DH/CnG when talking about the greater area, implying DH had direct control over the likes of VE etc. TOP is not talking about a bloc they will form. You are being dense again and missing out on what someone is saying.

Also, MK Co-Prosperity Sphere was a thing for a bit.

Yes, they called DH DHsphere, or DH/CnG when talking about the greater area, implying DH had direct control over the likes of VE etc. TOP is not talking about a bloc they will form. You are being dense again and missing out on what someone is saying.

Also, MK Co-Prosperity Sphere was a thing for a bit.

So you provided an example of a MK dominated sphere named after MK, to counter my point that naming a sphere after yourself means you plan to dominate it? Got it. Try reading every post involved in the conversation.

You also proved that the sphere was named after a bloc, not a single alliance, which is exactly what I said. Thank you.

Don't argue for people just because you are on or want to be on their side. Especially when you have no point and weren't addressed. TOP won't see you as an asset acting like that. Try harder.

So you provided an example of a MK dominated sphere named after MK, to counter my point that naming a sphere after yourself means you plan to dominate it? Got it. Try reading every post involved in the conversation.

You also proved that the sphere was named after a bloc, not a single alliance, which is exactly what I said. Thank you.

Don't argue for people just because you are on or want to be on their side. Especially when you have no point and weren't addressed. TOP won't see you as an asset acting like that. Try harder.

I'm not an asset to TOP. Of course. I'm not allied to them.

And yes, the run-up to BiPolar when MK and Athens frequently butted heads in CnG clearly meant MK dominated CnG. That's it. (The sphere name was a joke)

Platysphere is just catchy name we use(d) for an idea on the drawing board.

But hey, don't let me stop your amusing mixture of wild speculation and assuming that we're a bunch of slimy malicious plotters that would happily see Digiterra burn if we can be kings of the ashes...to be fair, we'll happily burn Digiterra to the ground if we can be kings of the ashes, but aside from that, we're generally nice people.

What is this, 2008? I clearly am in no leadership role and don't intend to be, ever. Just take it for what it is. A completely unconcerned average member. If NSO and NPO is the world, then damn, this place is smaller than I thought. Some of us don't feel the need to run out and make friends for security. Call it what you want, but anyone with eyes can see Polar is in a good position internally and externally, and even another rolling wouldn't throw us off.

Playing the political game is cool and all, as you know I am a fan of that. However, TOP has always played it on the snake side and has rightfully earned that reputation. A strange grouping, you are.

Your focus on a single word used in a specific context as if it's indicative of anything really is amusing, as are your efforts to make yourself appear clever and industrious. Those never work.

Not to sure if this is anything new. Everything in the screenshots affirmed what I (and I'm sure others) already knew about the feelings of TOP.

Yep, it affirmed that we have intelligent, thoughtful, and expansive dialogue about our political goals. Excellent.

One thing I found out this last war is that ODN is far from incompetent. They took a hell of a hit in the first wave cause of the opposite. 

Did I just defend ODN. ewww

Ewwwwwww. So gross.

To be fair. We have been told time and time again that these are the posts of members and not the opinion of the entire alliance. But I can still find irony in some of their members opinions. 

Ewwwwwww. So gross.

To be fair. We have been told time and time again that these are the posts of members and not the opinion of the entire alliance. But I can still find irony in some of their members opinions. 

Last I checked your percentage of members buying tech was lower than ours (by ~5 points) and the efficiency of your buyers was roughly 25 points below ours. Aid slot usage in reality is a weak indicator- sometimes it is good sometimes it is bad.

Your focus on a single word used in a specific context as if it's indicative of anything really is amusing, as are your efforts to make yourself appear clever and industrious. Those never work.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Competence

Yet another dim fellow attempts to be witty and falls flat on his face.

Yep, it affirmed that we have intelligent, thoughtful, and expansive dialogue about our political goals. Excellent.

If you read it in order you will find the reason why the Competence coalition was rolled in the last war. Admittedly, it wasn't TOP's fault. However, you are painting your self to be a hypocrite.

Learn from history and do not try to repeat it.

The New Pacific Order (Pre-Karma) = Hypocritical, Established a Power Sphere, and Held order in the cyber verse.

The Mushroom Kingdom (Pre-Competence) = Hypocritical, Established a Power Sphere, Destroyed Rival's Reputations, Used the OWF to spread Propaganda through the Cyber verse, Brilliantly established Loyalty in its sphere in it's puppets.

Both world leadership structures established a power sphere, and were hypocritical to avoid humiliation and paint itself as "The Leadership". However in doing this, they also painted themselves as a prime target. The Lesson here is either accepting responsibility for your actions, and admitting fault, will show the world that everyone screws up now-and-then. If you can't handle that, at least try to hide your "Sphere".

tl;dr Rant and expression of views, because I had free time.

Edited by Rotavele

If you read it in order you will find the reason why the Competence coalition was rolled in the last war. Admittedly, it wasn't TOP's fault. However, you are painting your self to be a hypocrite.

Learn from history and do not try to repeat it.

The New Pacific Order (Pre-Karma) = Hypocritical, Established a Power Sphere, and Held order in the cyber verse.

The Mushroom Kingdom (Pre-Competence) = Hypocritical, Established a Power Sphere, Destroyed Rival's Reputations, Used the OWF to spread Propaganda through the Cyber verse, Brilliantly established Loyalty in its sphere in it's puppets.

Both world leadership structures established a power sphere, and were hypocritical to avoid humiliation and paint itself as "The Leadership". However in doing this, they also painted themselves as a prime target. The Lesson here is either accepting responsibility for your actions, and admitting fault, will show the world that everyone screws up now-and-then. If you can't handle that, at least try to hide your "Sphere".

tl;dr Rant and expression of views, because I had free time.

In none of this rambling monologue did you make any sense or an actual response to anything. Congratulations on that feat.