Good night, Sweet Prince.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how you would expect your longtime good buddies to handle these sorts of things: posting a screencap of the cancellation poll with no explanation or prior warning

I think we all know ak is a moron

Bummer to see you guys split, although I never did get into DoomHouse so much. Mainly I just heard their singles on the radio but never purchased an album. It was just never as good as the original [i]Unjust Path[/i].

Best of luck to U[m]brella with whatever's next.

how you would expect your longtime good buddies to handle these sorts of things: posting a screencap of the cancellation poll with no explanation or prior warning

Lets stop that buck right here. We told you in our government channel the night the vote started with Rsox, King Brandon, and Sardonic in attendance.

If your gov chooses to dictate the flow of info away from you that is their choosing but don't start pushing that onto us.

As a purely political move this is excellent and you have my admiration Umbrella. I know this must have been a difficult decision but well done for playing "the game" right guys.

Pretty much what I wanted to say but with much better wording.

Best of luck to Umbrella as they forge a new path.  

1000px-Doom_House_Accords.jpg

Notice of withdrawal from The Doom House Accords

As most of you have known for around the past two and a half years Doomhouse has been a household name among CN if you liked it or not. I cannot take credit for the creation of the bloc of the Mushroom Kingdom, Umbrella, and GOONS but I was definitely a vocal supporter within Umbrella at the time.<SNIP>

So it is a bloc! 

Heh, well best of luck to all parties moving forward, I really don't think this will make much of a difference considering the friendship that remains. 

Interesting stuff. I'm crazy out of the loop and perhaps shouldn't be surprised, I guess, but I am.

Does this really have to do with the MK-VE rift? I never figured it ran that deep... 

Am I way off the mark or does this portend some interesting developments in the days/moths ahead?