Good night, Sweet Prince.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last few years I have had the privilege of being a part of Doom House during its ups and downs were truly quite an experience to be had and I'm glad I could share these experiences with Umbrella. Through thick and thin we stood together, each of us doing our best to support the other. Umbrella's time in DH is marked with their many sacrifices and contributions made to keep DH strong. Even though they are leaving Doom House, we at GOONS are looking forward to our continued mutually beneficial relationship with Umbrella and we thank them for their years of dedication to an ideal we all continue to strive for, even though we may disagree on which paths to take in order to reach it. I wish you all the best.

This is just so beautiful.

Do you still have treaties with both DH alliances?

The Pact Made on the Internet between GOONS and Umbrella remains in effect.

The individual treaty we held with MK has been defunct since that time they cancelled all of their treaties several years back.  

Edited by LegendoftheSkies

The last few years I have had the privilege of being a part of Doom House during its ups and downs were truly quite an experience to be had and I'm glad I could share these experiences with Umbrella. Through thick and thin we stood together, each of us doing our best to support the other. Umbrella's time in DH is marked with their many sacrifices and contributions made to keep DH strong. Even though they are leaving Doom House, we at GOONS are looking forward to our continued mutually beneficial relationship with Umbrella and we thank them for their years of dedication to an ideal we all continue to strive for, even though we may disagree on which paths to take in order to reach it. I wish you all the best.

anigre_burl_regular_LRG.jpg

Here EM, It's ok :3 nothing lasts forever. You all are just finding new friends and new paths. Everyone has to do it eventually.

Edited by Rotavele