MK Foreign Policy

brickyard

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Nintenderek' timestamp='1355625497' post='3064382']

I thought this game had evolved past this silliness of not letting members post.

[/quote]

Since this needs to be spelt out, here it is. Hold your breath, it'll be earth shattering.

People ranked below Knight level:

1. MK Applicants
2. non MK members
3. no one else

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1355627069' post='3064391']
Since this needs to be spelt out, here it is. Hold your breath, it'll be earth shattering.

1. MK Applicants
2. non MK members
3. no one else
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]He's right, you know. We need to stop silencing non-MK members.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1355627885' post='3064397']
[color=#0000ff]He's right, you know. We need to stop silencing non-MK members.[/color]
[/quote]

If only we could... Most of the mouthbreathers aren't even entertaining anymore :(

Edited by potato

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1355627069' post='3064391']

1. MK Applicants
[b]2. non MK members[/b]
3. no one else
[/quote]

Does this mean I'm not allowed to post in this thread?

Oh wait, whoops.

[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' timestamp='1355630127' post='3064405']
Does this mean I'm not allowed to post in this thread?

Oh wait, whoops.
[/quote]

You mister are in Toadie(TM) category. [img]http://www.iron-command.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/3910290200_9284e0754f_o.gif[/img]

Congrats MK on getting rid of this guy.

TOP is nothing but Toadies. We spend our time electing people and discussing how better to serve MK.

That being said... Brehon and MK are teaming up to roll all the supposed "swing" alliances. See: C&G and NG. Umbrella and TOP will, of course, fight each other so the top tier can see some action as well. :tinfoil:

Edited by Tiber Septim

[quote name='Nintenderek' timestamp='1355625497' post='3064382']

I thought this game had evolved past this silliness of not letting members post.
[/quote]
You fell for my trap card.
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SyjbhKtJrjU/T75BExBjJDI/AAAAAAAAALo/mep7ebYg1qM/s1600/ryan+renolds+sly+smile.gif[/img]

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1355612953' post='3064258']
As to the GATO quote: so I told the restless parts of the membership what the restless parts of membership thought and you took it as Deuteronomy? Goddamn Brickyard, you really are a !@#$yard.

As to DT: I like Dark Templar and have for a long time. I don't hang out on their forums because I "fear that NG will abandon [us]." Bob is a very cool guy. I've known Farnsworth since we, one and then the other, conquered the moon. They're great people. I have no expectation of a treaty soon, but I'd love to be able to work more closely with my damn friends again.

As to the rest: most of the rest is just your own bull dressed... it's not even dressed up! We'll feed NG to Umbrella? Discredit members? Hell, most of the gov't postings on Int are exactly [i]to the contrary[/i] of your implication here. I could go on and on! But I won't. I refuse to let your petulant display ruin what was, up until this point,

OOC: among the happiest days of my life. You will not ruin my graduation day.</ooc>

If y'all are dumb enough to eat this up that's your problem. I'm going to go have some fun for the first time in months.
[/quote]

Yeh I was about to say I think Ardus needs to buy Bob a few more lap dances before anything gets too serious lol.

Also Aztec = GLOF right?

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1355640616' post='3064484']
This would be much more interesting if the OP stuck around and posted in it more.
[/quote]

In all fairness I disagree.