MK Foreign Policy

brickyard

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1355617764' post='3064301']
When you use Voytek to do damage control things are really bad.
[/quote]

yes I was told by gov to post on a board that I have not paid the slightest amount of attention to in years in a thread made by one of MK's biggest simpletons in order to minimise the impact of these 'revelations' that by and large were his own (wrong) interpretation of events

this thread doesn't even need damage control, I'm just enjoying the moment where brickyard outs himself to CN as one of the great unsung morons

edit: for context i really don't care one bit whether or not MK wins or loses the next war or any other war. this is the first time I've taken any kind of nominal interest in 'politics' in over a year so yeah once again d34th misses the mark by a mile

Edited by Voytek

LNIL: They're talking about his severe lack of social intelligence. As Voytek said, most of his claims have some basis in fact, but they're along the lines of say, you seeing someone drinking an orange smooth on the street and concluding that they're going to roll ODN next week; it's a leap of logic and not a particularly intelligent conclusion.

Same thing I told my members:

Is some of what he says true - certainly. Is all of it - no. Is the information twisted - guaranteed.

Its really common sense. Anyone who leaves their alliance and goes rogue like that has issues. Suddenly that makes them the paragon of truth, not even close. I get the desire to want drama, but come on.

[quote][b]NG[/b]

Recent opinions of NG within MK are what eventually made me leave. NG, for all intents and purposes, has been written off by not only MK membership, but gov as well. Membership describes them as children and deluded idiots. In a final push to get them to swing, MKs FA dept is focusing on KX and stewie, and moving to discredit members like caustic and Arexes. The reason for this is that the majority position is that Mk has a much higher chance of convincing them to swing Mks way - with the help of Zoom, MKs govt is purposely targeting NG members that have influence behind the scenes. There is a rapidly growing dislike of NG within MK. MK feels betrayed by NG refusing to take a position in the upcoming war. The majority opinion is that NG is selling them out to be on the winning side, a side that will quickly betray them afterwards. This is the msg that MK will be pushing. NG will eventually be fed to Umbrella. Anyone with 5 minutes of access to MKs members only areas could find this information. That brings me to the next item.[/quote]
1) We are children
2) NG-Umb would probably have a jolly good time munching on each other :P
3) What position can we take next war since the sides are not even known or how it rolls out? If you let us know the full details we'll be sure to get back to you ASAP!

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1355619338' post='3064322']

Is some of what he says true - certainly. Is all of it - no. Is the information twisted - guaranteed.

Its really common sense. Anyone who leaves their alliance and goes rogue like that has issues. Suddenly that makes them the paragon of truth, not even close. I get the desire to want drama, but come on.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]A lot of it is true. Particularly the part about your alliance. I despise the NPO. I despise its members. I despise you, personally.[/color]

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1355619338' post='3064322']

[/quote]
wow i didn't realise mk could get brehon to damage control as well?!?!?!?!??? maybe d34th was right.......

[quote name='Gairyuki' timestamp='1355622953' post='3064357']
My hope is to one day be important enough to get name-dropped in one of these wonderful threads.
[/quote]

DONE!

Gairyuki never met a line of blow he didn't like. While posers like King Xander were spending a single night in jail for drunken behavior, Gairyuki was running from the law after biting off a groupie's nose. He claimed that he didn't remember much about the whole time between GW I and Karma except that Brookbank was a !@#$%. He has at least 19 kids from 13 women. He was once asked if he used drugs while he was gov and his response was, "I AM DRUGS!" But the most important thing about Gairyuki was that he had some regrets. And he acknowledged them. And he continued to live.

Edited by porksaber

I'm not going to spend four pages reading this.

There is no secret that GATO/MK are not the best of friends and have had a contentious relationship in years past. However, both are capable in working together towards mutually beneficial goals such as the last few wars. Anyone who looks at alliance culture can see that to be true.

Basically everyone plays politics regardless of how incompetent they seem. GATO got a lot of what it wanted in the past wars, but escaped being bashed to death on the OWF because it is believed that they are just being dragged as lap dogs. However, the goals that were set out in GATO Gov were accomplished in them with the brute force of the OWF hit being taken by other alliances.

That being said, I'm not Gov nor speak for GATO. I'll add my useless speculation to this:

You won't see GATO and MK on the same side in the next war.

I like reading other people's views about current politics.

Having said that, I admit I'm no expert on politics but from what I can tell, right now there is no single alliance powerful enough to have any other alliance that is truly a toady. Individuals - yeah, probably - but not alliances.

Also, (and note I'm not in any way allied with them) Mk doesn't strike me as the type of alliance that would keep a treaty with another alliance IF the majority of members and/or leadership in MK believed for real that the other alliance was only allied to MK for totally self-serving reasons.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1355623684' post='3064366']
Also, (and note I'm not in any way allied with them) Mk doesn't strike me as the type of alliance that would keep a treaty with another alliance IF the majority of members and/or leadership in MK believed for real that the other alliance was only allied to MK for totally self-serving reasons.
[/quote]
Pretty much. We hate alliances like that. MK doesn't treaty alliances we don't have respect for.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1355605618' post='3064198']
No MK members below the rank of Knight may post in this thread.
[/quote]

I thought this game had evolved past this silliness of not letting members post.

As for the actual content of the post. Well, was anyone actually surprised by it?

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1355610669' post='3064243']
My opinion of both MK and GATO would increase if all of this were true. But I will patiently await the mob of C&G members informing the OP that they don't know what C&G really thinks.
[/quote] I do believe it's time for some Cybernations Bingo.