MK Foreign Policy

brickyard

I will start this by laying out the cards.

I am a rogue. I am no longer a member of the Mushroom Kingdom. I have never been a member of gov. I have never been privy to any information that was not available to MKs rank and fodder. My highest rank was that of a Pollmaster. And I did a damn fine job. I left MK two days ago to apply to NG, and then decided to go rogue instead. I will not be posting logs, screenshots, or anything of the like.
I have approached my CN career as a joke. I have never taken anything serious while on Bob. I have been described by some as a retard. It is not my intention to give anyone a CB - not that anything I know would be that explosive. I merely want to add a bit of spice to this place before I dissapear. After my current wars expire, I will be deleting. I have loved MK since the day I joined, but recent events have changed my opinion - most of them involving allies. I wanted to join NG because of what was being said about them behind closed doors. But lets be honest, what could I possibly accomplish.

Take what I post at face value. MK members will flock to this thread to discredit me, most of them friends. Ah well. This is the one and only post I will be making.

[b]C&G[/b]

The only alliance withing C&G that MK members have any sort of respect for anymore is ODN, and even that is fading. Members are losing faith if Os, and think he is completely deluded about DRs intentions.

Since TLRs treatying of NPO, the relationship has changed to one of tacitness over friendship. We knew we needed them in the upcoming war, and that was pretty much it. There is very little member-member communication anymore, and their govt is extremely unpopular within the membership. TLR has been, and will continue to be a major diplomatic push for MK - but this is for the sole purpose of having them swing their way.

GATO and INT are viewed by not only the members, but by gov as complete idiots. I say this because it has been stated directly by gov that one of their main diplomatic missions right now is not only to discredit them within C&G, but to brand them as retards. GATO is out right hated by the membership - INT not as badly. To quote Ardus directly: "GATO is still populated entirely by mouthbreathers who think C&G should "chart its own path" (read: ditch DH)". and that "C&G effectively dooms itself by following any plan that comes from or is based upon anything anybody in GATO thinks.".

[b] NG[/b]

Recent opinions of NG within MK are what eventually made me leave. NG, for all intents and purposes, has been written off by not only MK membership, but gov as well. Membership describes them as children and deluded idiots. In a final push to get them to swing, MKs FA dept is focusing on KX and stewie, and moving to discredit members like caustic and Arexes. The reason for this is that the majority position is that Mk has a much higher chance of convincing them to swing Mks way - with the help of Zoom, MKs govt is purposely targeting NG members that have influence behind the scenes. There is a rapidly growing dislike of NG within MK. MK feels betrayed by NG refusing to take a position in the upcoming war. The majority opinion is that NG is selling them out to be on the winning side, a side that will quickly betray them afterwards. This is the msg that MK will be pushing. NG will eventually be fed to Umbrella. Anyone with 5 minutes of access to MKs members only areas could find this information. That brings me to the next item.

[b]DT/Aztec etc[/b]

Because MK fears that NG will abandon them, they have made moves behind the scenes to treaty DT. DT and AZTEC would be a nice puppet sphere with the Ns to replace NG. Nothing really explosive here, just expect a treaty soon.

MK loves the rest of their allies, with the addendum of viewing them all as idiots. Nothing is more hilarious within MK than their allies ironically calling themselves toadies, because thats how they are viewed (with the exception of Umb and TOP).

The only other point Ill make is one that Id assume is pretty self evident. MK absolutely loathes AI and NPO, and the current party line to get members not do anything stupid, so that Mk is on the defence in the next war and can play the victim card.

so i rogued on NPO and NPL. Cheers!
[b] [/b]

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='brickyard' timestamp='1355605101' post='3064192']
The only alliance withing C&G that MK members have any sort of respect for anymore is ODN

Since TLRs treatying of NPO, the relationship has changed to one of tacitness over friendship.

GATO and INT are viewed by not only the members, but by gov as complete idiots.

Recent opinions of NG within MK are what eventually made me leave. NG, for all intents and purposes, has been written off by not only MK membership, but gov as well.

NG will eventually be fed to Umbrella.

Nothing is more hilarious within MK than their allies ironically calling themselves toadies, because thats how they are viewed (with the exception of Umb and TOP).
[/quote]
This is what happens when you take individual opinions and take it as a general belief and/or alliance policy.

[quote] NG will eventually be fed to Umbrella. Anyone with 5 minutes of access to MKs members only areas could find this information.[/quote]
I have high gov access and I'm having trouble finding that anywhere, and I've been on the forums for a hell of a lot more than 5 minutes. Good job on trying to 'confirm' something you know people will eat up though, honestly an effective play.

Throw in some truth, exaggerate a lot, and outright make up some things ==> controversial OWF topic

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1355610669' post='3064243']
My opinion of both MK and GATO would increase if all of this were true. But I will patiently await the mob of C&G members informing the OP that they don't know what C&G really thinks.
[/quote]

Why do that, when it is abundantly more fun to watch folks on the other "side" be so quick to accept this post as gospel. Perspective is a most fickle friend.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1355606113' post='3064206']
I have high gov access and I'm having trouble finding that anywhere, and I've been on the forums for a hell of a lot more than 5 minutes. Good job on trying to 'confirm' something you know people will eat up though, honestly an effective play.

Throw in some truth, exaggerate a lot, and outright make up some things ==> controversial OWF topic
[/quote]
[quote name='bros2' timestamp='1355607421' post='3064219']
I like how you think you know what gov thinks despite having no access to the gov boards.
[/quote]

The government doesn't know how they feel towards C&G either. That's only shown in Archon's boards.

Edited by Rotavele