MK Foreign Policy

brickyard

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1355849329' post='3065335']
You guys lack that ability now. I mean 8 pages in a few days paints a bleak outlook for MK when one of the very few things you guys did good is rant, spin, and flip it. A few more threads like this and you'll be as lonely as that one nation in Umbrella's lower tier. Game Over...
[/quote]

Or perhaps this game is a shell of its former self? I highly doubt any alliance would be able to get 50 pages during peace time these days. (You should try harder by the way)

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1355850506' post='3065342']
Or perhaps this game is a shell of its former self? I highly doubt any alliance would be able to get 50 pages during peace time these days. (You should try harder by the way)
[/quote]

If you combine mah threads....

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1355850506' post='3065342']

[/quote]
You have done a good job of trying to kill it. Too bad you've grown so weak in your success that you couldn't hurt a fly. Enjoy your time in detention, weak and powerless to do anything.

[quote name='FlogYou' timestamp='1355851829' post='3065346']

Unlike TPF who have done...?
[/quote]
We. Did. Not. Die...

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1355852255' post='3065348']
Judge X should keep posting. I'm pretty sure he's the strongest FA tool we could ever have.
[/quote]
If that's true then your worse off than I thought. Truly the ineptitude must run deep if your counting on me to boost your ratings...

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1355851153' post='3065344']
You have done a good job of trying to kill it. Too bad you've grown so weak in your success that you couldn't hurt a fly. Enjoy your time in detention, weak and powerless to do anything.
[/quote]
thanks for savin the game from mk, you're a real hero

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1355853018' post='3065357']

thanks for savin the game from mk, you're a real hero
[/quote]
Ah. The little dh(and I mean little) to save the day.

You have done a good job of trying to kill it.
[/quote]

I'm curious what you mean by this, and also as to what you believe the opposite of it (maintaining or growing the game) would entail.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1355853606' post='3065361']

I'm curious what you mean by this, and also as to what you believe the opposite of it (maintaining or growing the game) would entail.
[/quote]
I thought you were smarter than this Crymson. Sorry. If you haven't figured it out by now, you never will.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1355853606' post='3065361']
[/quote]

Im just going to shoot a wild guess here and say that lots of new people and nations joining(maybe another 10-15k folks) would do it :P

What Judge is trying to say is that MK ruined the game by holding SuperGrievences together and then building a power structure around itself again with the PB/DH stuff.

After Karma it was supposed to be no hegemony with multiple poles of power where (ideally) if a few alliances wanted to go to war with each other they could without bringing the whole world into it.

I think he's just mad that we won. #MK4eva.

[quote name='cookavich' timestamp='1355855494' post='3065371']
Can't you see, Crymson? It's so obvious that he's unable to even verbalize it.
[/quote]
Oh, I know your too dumb to get it, but I thought that TOP got it for awhile, but then gain they're still allied to you and not their better allies. I redact my intelligence statement.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1355855857' post='3065374']
What Judge is trying to say is that MK ruined the game by holding SuperGrievences together and then building a power structure around itself again with the PB/DH stuff.

After Karma it was supposed to be no hegemony with multiple poles of power where (ideally) if a few alliances wanted to go to war with each other they could without bringing the whole world into it.

I think he's just mad that we won. #MK4eva.
[/quote]
Lol. MK hasn't won anything. I was also wondering. Are you in Kaskus or MK or just in Kaskus, but on MK's nut sack?

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1355852667' post='3065354']
We. Did. Not. Die...

If that's true then your worse off than I thought. Truly the ineptitude must run deep if your counting on me to boost your ratings...
[/quote]

He must have forgotten RV, the man with "terrible" tourettes. I will maintain a vigil until he posts more than 10 words without using the word terrible.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1355856003' post='3065377']
Lol. MK hasn't won anything. I was also wondering. Are you in Kaskus or MK or just in Kaskus, but on MK's nut sack?
[/quote]

I'm in Kaskus. We're a proxy alliance of MK, just like AI is. Cue spooky conspiracy music.

As for the "MK hasn't won anything" .. that wasn't what I meant. I meant by stagnating the game and attacking the same people over and over (SF/XX) as well as holding the majority of power they caused a lot of people to quit (on both sides, because once the XX/SFers left their side saw no opposition and dwindled as well).

EDIT: And I thought that was what you were getting at.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1355856481' post='3065383']
I'm in Kaskus. We're a proxy alliance of MK, just like AI is. Cue spooky conspiracy music.

As for the "MK hasn't won anything" .. that wasn't what I meant. I meant by stagnating the game and attacking the same people over and over (SF/XX) as well as holding the majority of power they caused a lot of people to quit (on both sides, because once the XX/SFers left their side saw no opposition and dwindled as well).

EDIT: And I thought that was what you were getting at.
[/quote]

I believe you're mistaking MK for everything else that has to do with people leaving.
They attacked XX/SF twice within like a 9 - 8 month period, hardly something groundbreaking.
Stagnation has no winners, only losers.

[/quote]
This is some pretty tough talk, but that's all it is.
OOC:
Moreover, it's not our responsibility to stop this game from dying, nor has it ever been. But even beyond that it's pretty rich that you, of TPF are accusing anyone of "Killing the game". I think if you put a list of alliances TPF has helped force out of the game and a list of alliances MK has helped force out of the game, the results speak for themselves. MK have done more to make this game interesting than many alliances can claim, certainly more than yours.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1355858243' post='3065392']
This is some pretty tough talk, but that's all it is.
OOC:
Moreover, it's not our responsibility to stop this game from dying, nor has it ever been. But even beyond that it's pretty rich that you, of TPF are accusing anyone of "Killing the game". I think if you put a list of alliances TPF has helped force out of the game and a list of alliances MK has helped force out of the game, the results speak for themselves. MK have done more to make this game interesting than many alliances can claim, certainly more than yours.
[/quote]

I have to say the DH propaganda sure sucks these days.

[i]MK, yeah they've helped to force alliances out of the game but they dont hold the record[/i] :facepalm:

[i]When MK helps force alliances out of the game it makes things interesting[/i]

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1355858849' post='3065398']
I have to say the DH propaganda sure sucks these days.

[i]MK, yeah they've helped to force alliances out of the game but they dont hold the record[/i] :facepalm:

[i]When MK helps force alliances out of the game it makes things interesting[/i]
[/quote]
Congrats on missing the point spectacularly.
OOC:
MK has forced nobody out of the game, TPF have.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1355859106' post='3065400']
Congrats on missing the point spectacularly.
OOC:
MK has forced nobody out of the game, TPF have.
[/quote]

I think the point being that while noone is forced out of the game, noone really has a reason to stay. Controversy was created but you did such a good job of ending it/smoothing it over with the majority of alliances that noone has a vendetta and no reason to stay. There were literally thousands of nations that only stayed to kick out NPO; and whenever they forced a person/alliance out you know they all just rerolled and brought some friends...

Tl;dr We are too lovable even though we are the villian. #DHwins.