Announcement from Non Grata

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1335436012' post='2959687']
What have you ever done to earn their respect? You reside in MCXA, you are not worthy.
[/quote]

I really doubt Rota cares if he has NG's respect, but that's a nice try MCRABT.

Edit: Also, this sure has made CN more interesting NG. I look forward to seeing what you follow this up with.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1335431689' post='2959679']
I despise Xander, for his Anti-Semetic and Racial views. If NG has a leader such as that, then they must not be any better in my eyes.
[/quote]
Whoa, whoa, whoah!
That is sort of ... you know.. extreme. Not to mention, inconsistent with my interactions with the nation ruler in question. Maybe you need to re-establish contact and check if you are not mistaken.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1335452566' post='2959741']
I really doubt Rota cares if he has NG's respect, but that's a nice try MCRABT.

Edit: Also, this sure has made CN more interesting NG. I look forward to seeing what you follow this up with.
[/quote]

Well he is whinging about their lack of respect, if he doesn't care then I'll presume he is posting for the sake of filling an empty space which I've always considered a redundant and fool hardy activity. Also "nice try though" is really cliche, you've gota freshen your quips up buddy.

"That is an amiable effort notwithstanding" I would suggest is a suitable replacement for that turn of phrase.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1335431689' post='2959679']
I despise Xander, for his Anti-Semetic and Racial views. If NG has a leader such as that, then they must not be any better in my eyes.
[/quote]
I can't tell if this is still you being upset from Karma or you being upset that I rejected your application to join NG. I'm guessing both.

By the way, how many stops have you made since I showed you the door?

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1335456111' post='2959754']
Also "nice try though" is really cliche, you've gota freshen your quips up buddy.
[/quote]

MCRABT, I do hope you see the irony here. Saying "nice try though" is cliche, but so is calling some one's remark out, simply for being cliche.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1335459967' post='2959769']
Last war made pretty clear how easy people can ignore a treaty. Specially when blocs are involved.
[/quote]

Don't worry you won't be so lucky next time