Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1335811824' post='2961214']
Logic has entered this thread. Everyone needs to use it accordingly and directly as they talk about what they "heard" and all that.

Edit: Am I really the only person left that doesn't see the FARK attack as a pre-empt? Seeing as it was my alliance that was attacked, how about I get to say if it was or wasn't? Guess what... it wasn't. It was just an attack.
[/quote]

I, for one, appreciate this fine semantic arbitration. Well said, for sure.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Logic has entered this thread. Everyone needs to use it accordingly and directly as they talk about what they "heard" and all that.

Edit: Am I really the only person left that doesn't see the FARK attack as a pre-empt? Seeing as it was my alliance that was attacked, how about I get to say if it was or wasn't? Guess what... it wasn't. It was just an attack.
[/quote]

Get out. This thing called logic you seem so infatuated with has obviously corrupted you. It has no place here.

*Edit: Also, when's your next interview?

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1335814313' post='2961221']
Get out. This thing called logic you seem so infatuated with has obviously corrupted you. It has no place here.

*Edit: Also, when's your next interview?
[/quote]

? You mean when will I have a guest next or..?

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1335816493' post='2961228']
Thrash wants Nascar on, which I am willing to do, but ole Nas will have to step up to the plate.
[/quote]

Jorost would be better.

Anyway, back on topic: yeah, this move makes me feels stuff about the uncertain future and now I'm going to debate its ramifications with others!

After I get back from the bar.

[/quote]

Well, it was a pre-empt in the actual sense of the word, but I know what you're saying and I agree with you. It was legit because you said you're on /this/ side, and reserve the right to attack anyone on /that/ side.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1335824803' post='2961271']
Well, it was a pre-empt in the actual sense of the word, but I know what you're saying and I agree with you. It was legit because you said you're on /this/ side, and reserve the right to attack anyone on /that/ side.
[/quote]

Exactly ;) Gibs you and I are not allowed to agree, stop it. :)

I've always thought that to be a matter of semantics and really not a point worth debating. On one hand, if you take the joke cb given literally it applies, in the context of the entire war maybe not so much... On the other hand-- who cares?

Edited by IYIyTh