Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1335531994' post='2960083']
Haha Rotavele really has no clue what he is talking about since the first day he joined this marvellous place. Sparta got pre-empted (LOL), NG went in last and didn't fight heavily (LOL), NG wasn't needed on FARK (lol), CSN and MCXA are two of the best fighting machines on this planet (LOL), anything else I'm forgetting? I don't even understand why you would write things down you don't know anything about. It seriously reduces your reliability of anything you say from this point onward.

Also to Omni, 'quoting' Sardonic and putting words in his mouth is not done. It's a new low for you. Cut that !@#$ out dude.
[/quote]
He's making a solid case for the next WPE.

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1335539981' post='2960101']
Showing your true colors here, great job! It's a shame this didn't happen earlier, but then again, that would have meant you wouldn't have been able to leech off the powers-that-be as much as you were able to.
[/quote]
You know that they still have a treaty with your alliance, right?

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335540026' post='2960102']
You're alive?
[/quote]

I'm mostly sleeping in this world, but I wake up from time to time. :P

And certainly not going anywhere soon.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1335540470' post='2960105']
You know that they still have a treaty with your alliance, right?
[/quote]

That's irrelevant to the point I'm making here.

Also, it's damn hilarious (in a way) seeing this happen. Hindsight 20/20 for some)!

Edited by Tromp

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1335540475' post='2960106']
I'm mostly sleeping in this world, but I wake up from time to time. :P

And certainly not going anywhere soon.

That's irrelevant to the point I'm making here.

Also, it's damn hilarious (in a way) seeing this happen. Hindsight 20/20 for some)!
[/quote]

Good to see you around, Tromp.

But it is sad to see you parted from your brothers in NG.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1335540600' post='2960107']
Good to see you around, Tromp.

But it is sad to see you parted from your brothers in NG.
[/quote]

I appreciate the kind comment suryanto tan, I wish you all the best.

Showing your true colors here, great job! It's a shame this didn't happen earlier, but then again, that would have meant you wouldn't have been able to leech off the powers-that-be as much as you were able to.
[/quote]

Are you upset because someone other than you got to paddle your boyfriends in SF in the last war?

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1335540885' post='2960109']
Are you upset because someone other than you got to paddle your boyfriends in SF in the last war?
[/quote]

I hold no regrets. This event just affirms my belief that we did the right thing back then.

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1335541115' post='2960111']
I hold no regrets. This event just affirms my belief that we did the right thing back then.
[/quote]

That's a little ambiguous I don't really know what your talking about.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335541965' post='2960119']
He means that because NG left that it validates FOK's previous decision to defend R&R/GO in the war rather than do what NG wanted.
[/quote]

I thought that might be the case but then I wouldn't have thought it would require the departure of a block member to give credence to the decision to honour ones obligation.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1335542279' post='2960121']
I thought that might be the case but then I wouldn't have thought it would require the departure of a block member to give credence to the decision to honour ones obligation.
[/quote]

Obviously! And you'll notice I never said anything different, the point was that this event [i]adds[/i] justification to the decision made then.

How I wish it could have gone differently though. As one would expect of 'bloodrelatives'. Oh well.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1335542279' post='2960121']
[/quote]

Well, it's opposed to just using non-chaining clauses like other people did, since the idea that some people had was that FOK was obligated to be on a particular side, but yeah pretty sure since it prevented the paddling for R&R at least and FOK felt strongly about it the entire time.

edit: I see he answered nevermind

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1335542507' post='2960122']
Obviously! And you'll notice I never said anything different, the point was that this event [i]adds[/i] justification to the decision made then.

How I wish it could have gone differently though. As one would expect of 'bloodrelatives'. Oh well.
[/quote]

fok loved you and respected your choice so much they elected to to take over the alliance after harry deleted. OH WAIT

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1335512865' post='2960055']
I said I was wrong, when I said I thought that they were last because of the line up, That was my way of claiming
[/quote]
I have never seen someone spew out so many incorrect facts in one topic that could've been so easily fact checked in a few minutes. Congrats! It's quite impressive.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1335542636' post='2960125']
fok loved you and respected your choice so much they elected to to take over the alliance after harry deleted. OH WAIT
[/quote]

Indeed, what a tyrant he was! So the people rose, crushing their ch... no wait, there wasn't any of that at all.

More like a lot of mourning and after that moving forward with a head held high.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335542735' post='2960127']
To be honest, even the people in FOK who like NG wanted to do it, like Timmehh.
[/quote]

Don't spoil his fun man, not cool. :P

Edited by Tromp

[/quote]

Doing what's best for both our alliance and PB? What monsters!

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1335542507' post='2960122']

[/quote]

Because NG have left PB 6 months after the war we are more justified in protecting RnR from harm in the last war even though we still have a MDoAP with NG. I don't think it does add more justification nor is it required. RnR are very good friends, you didn't want harm to come to them be it caused by friend or foe. NG leaving PB 6 months after the event is neither here nor there. Your argument would hold more substance if NG had cancelled their treaty with FOK, they haven't.

Edited by MCRABT

[/quote]

Given that NG was, by a large margin, the alliance in PB most willing to move and to put itself on the line and into the fight, I don't see how your statement has any basis in reality. Had the rest of PB its way, the last war would never have occurred, as the rest of the signatories would have been far more content to sit around and do nothing. I suspect what we're seeing here is your typically nonsensical snark toward those who do things you don't like.

By the way, Tromp, it's a shame that you didn't stay in government. We'd have loved to watch you propel your alliance into the crapper. Would you please consider running for office again next term?

Edited by Crymson

I love the amount of respect Crymson shows for his ODoAP partner. I don't think the last war would have not occurred though. The difference is NG had a genuine grudge with Fark while the rest of PB had nothing in it for them for their participation. I seem to recall another grouping of alliances you're closely tied to that sat out a war entirely.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1335568002' post='2960215']
Given that NG was, by a large margin, the alliance in PB most willing to move and to put itself on the line and into the fight, I don't see how your statement has any basis in reality. Had the rest of PB its way, the last war would never have occurred, as the rest of the signatories would have been far more content to sit around and do nothing. I suspect what we're seeing here is your typically nonsensical snark toward those who do things you don't like.

By the way, Tromp, it's a shame that you didn't stay in government. We'd have loved to watch you propel your alliance into the crapper. Would you please consider running for office again next term?
[/quote]

Actually I think what you mean to say is that NG were the alliance in PB most willing to do the tough fighting on your behalf so you didn't have to(because NG like throwing themselves into the fray regardless of the consequences) What I'm seeing here is your typical snark toward those who did things which didn't benefit you or your goals.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse