Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1335512492' post='2960051']
So in other words, you were wrong, and you cant mutter the words. Fair enough.
[/quote]

I said I was wrong, when I said I thought that they were last because of the line up, That was my way of claiming my wrongness. In that sense.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1335512581' post='2960052']
Where are BAPS and Olympus?

Seriously, does Purplol get no recognition around these parts anymore?
[/quote]

Sry, Pansy. :wub:

Thats what was on the wiki.

Edited by Rotavele

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1335512388' post='2960050']
I was reading the Wiki and NG is always last on the list, so i was assuming they went in last. Even if they didnt, NG cant claim to have done "All the heavy lifting". I cant say for sure, but enless your willing to say that you were ghosting a large amount of the declaration of war slots, id say TLR, BAPS, Olympus, GATO, NPO, NoR, TIO, TOP did some heavy damage. I know for a fact that TIO did ;) They arent one to be known as "meatshields"
[/quote]

Where did he say we do ALL the heavy lifting exactly? NG always engages heavily, as is our nature, and I'd like to see anyone argue that we don't do our fair share when we roll out with our bros. He was saying that by no means can Sparta say the same, which is the truth (along with your alliance as well).

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1335518664' post='2960062']
Where did he say we do ALL the heavy lifting exactly? NG always engages heavily, as is our nature, and I'd like to see anyone argue that we don't do our fair share when we roll out with our bros. He was saying that by no means can Sparta say the same, which is the truth (along with your alliance as well).
[/quote]

BAPS had the highest % Warslot usage of any alliance on either side of the last war when it was at its zenith.

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1335522590' post='2960066']
BAPS had the highest % Warslot usage of any alliance on either side of the last war when it was at its zenith.
[/quote]

I've had the pleasure of fighting BAPS before and along with Valhalla you guys are about the finest opponents I've faced. DR certainly packs a mighty punch.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1335451450' post='2959738']
A very strange world.
[/quote]

A strange world indeed, old friend.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1335477084' post='2959863']
I see NG currently sitting pretty between several blocs and we'll fight with our friends in each of them, If anything this has just distanced ourselves from people we don't get along with and moved us towards people we do.
[/quote]

I wish you the best in navigating the situation, it sounds very familiar to me for some reason.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1335485704' post='2959928']
It was never about power, idiot.
[/quote]

I thought it was always about power, though?

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1335518664' post='2960062']
[/quote]

Lol, I do not recall this. We destroyed our targets, and if we werent lifting up so heavily why did Doomhouse have to come in on us? :D Sparta was pre-empted and not really given any room to attack as well, but they brought BAPS and Olympus down to a huge extent (The ANS on BAPs fell from 100K to around 50K? IIRC) and so on. BAPS and Olympus were heavily pinned down as well so they had no room to really retaliate. Do not get me wrong either, I love my BAPS and Olympus friends, but im just being honest.

EDIT: While im speaking with you, Its killing me to know why your signature has NG eating IRON and ODN? i can understand the MHA but not the other two?

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1335524830' post='2960072']
Lol, I do not recall this. We destroyed our targets, and if we werent lifting up so heavily why did Doomhouse have to come in on us? :D Sparta was pre-empted and not really given any room to attack as well, but they brought BAPS and Olympus down to a huge extent (The ANS on BAPs fell from 100K to around 50K? IIRC) and so on.
[/quote]

Had some upper tier nations with slots open, I guess.

Sparta wasn't preempted but didn't get a chance to use most of their PM nations before PF attacked them, but they did pile on BAPS/Oly.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1335466390' post='2959796']
MCRABT, I do hope you see the irony here. Saying "nice try though" is cliche, but so is calling some one's remark out, simply for being cliche.
[/quote]

What a horrendous argument to make. Obviously my challenging your unoriginal posting is a necessary public duty for the betterment of the community. In your terms "Sad but necessary".

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1335479525' post='2959886']
The point is your second "part," wasn't necessary to ask the first question. But I think you know that.
[/quote]

Well that's certainly a valid point of view, but one that has not yet been made. Let the rivers flow.

Lol, I do not recall this. We destroyed our targets, and if we werent lifting up so heavily why did Doomhouse have to come in on us? :D Sparta was pre-empted and not really given any room to attack as well, but they brought BAPS and Olympus down to a huge extent (The ANS on BAPs fell from 100K to around 50K? IIRC) and so on. BAPS and Olympus were heavily pinned down as well so they had no room to really retaliate. Do not get me wrong either, I love my BAPS and Olympus friends, but im just being honest.

EDIT: While im speaking with you, Its killing me to know why your signature has NG eating IRON and ODN? i can understand the MHA but not the other two?
[/quote]

On the last war I'm admittedly just going on hearsay as I paid little attention to MCXA's war effort but I've fought you in the past and going by hearsay it seems little has changed. In regards to Sparta did you see their top 5 prewar, they were a sight and BAPS bit the bullet in taking them down but it doesn't mean Sparta pulled their weight because they had some heavy tech nations who were always going to cause heavy damage in nukes alone.

MHA, IRON and ODN are the next 3 alliances on the list to be absorbed into the glory that is NG. Seriously though, they were the 3 biggest members of the 3 biggest blocs other than PB at the time I made it. IRON are our bros.

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1335526586' post='2960075']
MHA, IRON and ODN are the next 3 alliances on the list to be absorbed into the glory that is NG. Seriously though, they were the 3 biggest members of the 3 biggest blocs other than PB at the time I made it. IRON are our bros.
[/quote]

Its OK you can gobble us up any time sweetheart :ehm:

[/quote]

lol Sparta was pre-empted... more made up facts about the last war. Your posts on the historical perspective of last war, is like the gift that keeps on giving.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1335524490' post='2960071']
I thought it was always about power, though?
[/quote]
Not particularly, the people we're allied to are more than just means to an end, they are friends.

Haha Rotavele really has no clue what he is talking about since the first day he joined this marvellous place. Sparta got pre-empted (LOL), NG went in last and didn't fight heavily (LOL), NG wasn't needed on FARK (lol), CSN and MCXA are two of the best fighting machines on this planet (LOL), anything else I'm forgetting? I don't even understand why you would write things down you don't know anything about. It seriously reduces your reliability of anything you say from this point onward.

Also to Omni, 'quoting' Sardonic and putting words in his mouth is not done. It's a new low for you. Cut that !@#$ out dude.

Edited by kriekfreak

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1335532331' post='2960085']
No one should ever question the gusto or dedication with which NG fights its wars.
[/quote]

Pretty much this. They operate with reckless abandonment which makes them awesome allies on the one hand, but can be frustrating on the other when their goals aren't necessarily your goals.

Good luck to NG and PB going forward.

[/quote]

You've already been proven wrong about BAPS' average NS. Stop posting.

Nobody doubts their ferocity in the last war, but you can't simply make up !@#$ to help your arguments.

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1335536900' post='2960093']
You've already been proven wrong about BAPS' average NS. Stop posting.

Nobody doubts their ferocity in the last war, but you can't simply make up !@#$ to help your arguments.
[/quote]

How else is he/she going to help their ridiculous argument?

That being said, Good luck NG, you guys are a beast, and it was a pleasure to fight along side you.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1335531994' post='2960083']
Haha Rotavele really has no clue what he is talking about since the first day he joined this marvellous place. Sparta got pre-empted (LOL), NG went in last and didn't fight heavily (LOL), NG wasn't needed on FARK (lol), CSN and MCXA are two of the best fighting machines on this planet (LOL), anything else I'm forgetting? I don't even understand why you would write things down you don't know anything about. It seriously reduces your reliability of anything you say from this point onward.

Also to Omni, 'quoting' Sardonic and putting words in his mouth is not done. It's a new low for you. Cut that !@#$ out dude.
[/quote]

Sparta got pre-empted by declaring on Olympus :smug:

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1335511017' post='2960044']
This argument isn't really needed. Most alliances are here for power and not friends. There has only been 3 instances where alliances fought on both sides of the war to honor their true treaties and not just in it for the stats. This is the reason I highly respect Rok, VE, and FOK. They would be what i consider a true friend and not someone who is only wanting an ally so they can improve their own stats. Rarely will you ever find an alliance that protects all of its treaty partners.

EDIT: Not including the ones who were beat down and were not able to defend their treaty obligations. That would be the only excuse in my eyes to not follow with your treaties.
[/quote]

I don't post here much, but I couldn't let this one go by without a response from somebody.

It doesn't take fighting on both sides of a war to honor "true treaties" or even all of your treaties. It takes being responsible with your FA and not signing treaties with everyone with whom you are friends. Signing a treaty without the relationship is dumb. Signing a treaty just because of a relationship (and not considering the cohesiveness of your FA) is just as dumb. We're prepared to fight on multiple fronts in a war to defend all of our allies as needed, but it's very, very unlikely we'd be put in a position to need to fight on both sides in a conflict. If the only way to earn your respect is to need to fight on both sides in a war, I think we'll pass.

Showing your true colors here, great job! It's a shame this didn't happen earlier, but then again, that would have meant you wouldn't have been able to leech off the powers-that-be as much as you were able to.

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1335539981' post='2960101']
Showing your true colors here, great job! It's a shame this didn't happen earlier, but then again, that would have meant you wouldn't have been able to leech off the powers-that-be as much as you were able to.
[/quote]

You're alive?

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1335511017' post='2960044']
Are we pretending NG went in first? IIRC, TOP, TLR, Team Rocket, NoR, NPO, and TIO were already fighting (AND already heavily beating down) FARK before NG went in...

On the apparatus front, GATO (Twice the size of Apparatus) were fighting them, As well as VE and TLR then Non Grata. So where ever you seem to think that NG took all the heavy lifting you must have gotten confused. Hitting someone when they're already outmatched at least 5:1 is not really heavy lifting. Sorry.
[/quote]
Not only is this factually incorrect but the post you were responding to had nothing to do with NG's cobelligerents against FARK. The person he was responding to was from Sparta.

Nor did anyone suggest that NG "took all the heavy lifting". Quit attacking straw men.

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1335539981' post='2960101']
[/quote]

Yeah because the rest of PB did so much legwork in the past war. :lol1: