Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335424625' post='2959650']
Given that this has been something on the table for a year +, I think Natan and I can get some of the credit. :>
[/quote]
That would be one legitimization too many :>

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1335429554' post='2959667']
Why did you remove all the bad things in your post?
[/quote]

Because i thought about it and after i read it, I dont want to sink to Grata's level. I cant remember a time even when I cared for NG that they have respected anyone, they deserve none in my opinion, but I dont need to sink down to that level.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1335429719' post='2959668']
Because i thought about it and after i read it, I dont want to sink to Grata's level. I cant remember a time even when I cared for NG that they have respected anyone, they deserve none in my opinion, but I dont need to sink down to that level.
[/quote]

This coming from a person who once described NG as a "skidmark" on PB's underwear. Amusing really.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1335430667' post='2959673']
This coming from a person who once described NG as a "skidmark" on PB's underwear. Amusing really.
[/quote]

Hey, I said I wouldn't do it anymore... :D

Me and Xander's grudge against each other has existed from The Karma War and honestly, it will never go away -_-. Ive tried, now i just go with it.

Edited by Rotavele

Good luck to those involved. NG I hope you enjoy all the people coming up to you see if you are disgruntled and wish to take down X Y of Z since they surely done you wrong XD.

[/quote]
I might be wrong but you almost sound as if you do not like Non Grata.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1335431377' post='2959677']
Good luck to those involved. NG I hope you enjoy all the people coming up to you see if you are disgruntled and wish to take down X Y of Z since they surely done you wrong XD.

I might be wrong but you almost sound as if you do not like Non Grata.
[/quote]

I despise Xander, for his Anti-Semetic and Racial views. If NG has a leader such as that, then they must not be any better in my eyes.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1335431689' post='2959679']
I despise Xander, for his Anti-Semetic and Racial views. If NG has a leader such as that, then they must not be any better in my eyes.
[/quote]

Well hey, that "won't do it anymore" thing didn't last long, did it?

In regards to the treaties with GOONS and FOK, are there any non-chaining clauses or any other situations that could keep NG from activating a treaty with GOONS or KOK should there be conflicting treaties with alliances on opposite sides of a conflict?

Going to hail this announcement as there are many people in NG I once called friend.

[/quote]

What have you ever done to earn their respect? You reside in MCXA, you are not worthy.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335438320' post='2959699']
Yeah, if you're going to attack Rotavele, his alliance shouldn't be focal point. The point of NG though like Stewie said in another thread, is "everyone sucks," even NG.
[/quote]

It wasn't the focal point of my post. The focal point was to question why he thinks he should have earned their respect. The second part was a remark designed to exemplify his obvious poor taste, giving justification for the question before. Regardless since ones choice of alliance is undoubtedly a reflection of their beliefs and what they value, criticising ones choices is a perfectly valid way to demonstrate why they may not be deserving of respect.

Edited by MCRABT

[/quote]
How will I be able to catch my sleep tonight, knowing this? :(

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1335422701' post='2959641']
Because we all [b]know [/b]it.

I'm onto you, Brephosis, supreme puppetmaster combination of planet Bob.
[/quote]
At least Invicta, or so I hear.

Interesting announcement at an interesting time.

Edit: Typo

Edited by President Gunn