Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='Artigo' timestamp='1335468422' post='2959801']
Don't worry you won't be so lucky next time
[/quote]

Your comment make no sense and don't add anything to the discussion. The discussion was whether the individual treaties hold by NG would basically assure PB on NG side despite having left the bloc.

The history tells that individual treaties don't mean anything if they are not in line with Bloc decisions. Ask ODN and Umbrella.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1335470520' post='2959813']
Your comment make no sense and don't add anything to the discussion. The discussion was whether the individual treaties hold by NG would basically assure PB on NG side despite having left the bloc.

The history tells that individual treaties don't mean anything if they are not in line with Bloc decisions. Ask ODN and Umbrella.
[/quote]

Hitting Fark wasn't a bloc decision either. So can you see where I'm going with this :ehm:

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1335470520' post='2959813']

[/quote]

That's what happens when you're in an MADP bloc.

[quote name='Artigo' timestamp='1335471329' post='2959820']
Hitting Fark wasn't a bloc decision either. So can you see where I'm going with this :ehm:
[/quote]
[s]
You deflected again. There is no relevance whether was smart or not.[/s] At the end of the day Blocs are more solid than individual treaties period. This doesn't mean that PB will "change directions or move to other sphere" or distance herself from NG. Again that's not the point.

ADDED: (OOC)oops I am multitasking and read it too fast (/OOC). But you are still going far away from the subject... The point is much simpler, Be in PB and have MDoAPs with individual members are very different things.

Edited by King Louis the II

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1335465591' post='2959793']
I don't think you have any room about dropping treaties during peace time, or ignoring treaties during war time.
[/quote]
You should probably stop before literally everyone realizes what a fool you are.

Cancelling treaties in peacetime is nothing out of the ordinary for alliances.

And please, if you can, point to me the times GOONS has ignored treaties?

Edited by Sardonic

[quote]Alterego, on 26 April 2012 - 11:15 AM, said:
Individual treaties are regularly dropped in peacetime and ignored during a war.[/quote]

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1335460624' post='2959773']
Well, maybe in [i]your[/i] sphere.
[/quote]

actually, specifically in [b]YOUR SPHERE[/b]. I am not say[i]ing[/i] that it is right or wrong. But it is true.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1335473597' post='2959835']
actually, specifically in [b]YOUR SPHERE[/b]. I am not say[i]ing[/i] that it is right or wrong. But it is true.
[/quote]

Your alliance can't even escape its own history.

Just stop, please. You're only going to embarrass yourself and take this thread off-topic.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1335473843' post='2959838']
Your alliance can't even escape its own history.

Just stop, please. You're only going to embarrass yourself and take this thread off-topic.
[/quote]

You are the one that are embarrassing yourself with a stupid comment. To discuss whether be in PB or having individual treaties carry the same weight is ON TOPIC, to try to spin talking about my alliance (and "its own history", yes this is OFF-TOPIC.

I am citing facts, without saying what is right [s]your[/s] [i]or[/i] wrong. Go take your medicine, you might look less retarded this way.

Disconcerting. But unfortunately I've expected something like this to happen since more or less the beginning of the year. Maybe even before then.

I still love ya, NG. But this really has been on a slow burn.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1335474243' post='2959842']
You are the one that are embarrassing yourself with a stupid comment. To discuss whether be in PB or having individual treaties carry the same weight is ON TOPIC, to try to spin talking about my alliance (and "its own history", yes this is OFF-TOPIC.

I am citing facts, without saying what is right [s]your[/s] [i]or[/i] wrong. Go take your medicine, you might look less retarded this way.
[/quote]
Your comment was quoting Sardonic's which was about treaties being cancelled/upheld. So I'm not spinning anything. I was not discussing anything about your's and Artigo's conversation.

[quote name='HalfEmpty' timestamp='1335474363' post='2959844']
Zoomie I'll get you 50 tech if you change your avatar for a month or so, bring back the big fish.
[/quote]

I have no idea what you're talking about.

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1335475906' post='2959851']
always i wanna be with you.
[/quote]

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1335476274' post='2959856']
and make believe with you
[/quote]

And live in harmony HARMONY OH LOVE!!! :awesome:

--

I see NG currently sitting pretty between several blocs and we'll fight with our friends in each of them, If anything this has just distanced ourselves from people we don't get along with and moved us towards people we do.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1335477613' post='2959865']
Would you have any other choice?

I mean, who the $%&@ actually wants to be with Porksaber. He's awful.
[/quote]

I appreciate the message here, but I feel that this has been posted out of context. The way I see it, there are a few options we have for various routes we can go from here.

1) Zoom has to answer a riddle. It is:

what is tall like a stilt?
what is brown like a cow?
what is not white like milk?
what is long like a road?

2) Zoom needs to eat 50 eggs in one sitting with no vomiting or other forms of voiding his digestive tract until they are fully passed

3) Zoom needs to count the number of angels that are dancing on the head of a pin. The answer to that might or might not coincide with the answer of the riddle (see #1).

In conclusion, I'd like to take this opportunity to mention that with the event of NG leaving PB, everyone should pack up everything they own. And move to Texas.

Yours in Christ,

-Porksaber

Answer to riddle and possibly #3:
[spoiler]
[quote]wilt the stilt[/quote][/spoiler]

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1335445265' post='2959723']
It wasn't the focal point of my post. The focal point was to question why he thinks he should have earned their respect. The second part was a remark designed to exemplify his obvious poor taste, giving justification for the question before. Regardless since ones choice of alliance is undoubtedly a reflection of their beliefs and what they value, criticising ones choices is a perfectly valid way to demonstrate why they may not be deserving of respect.
[/quote]

The point is your second "part," wasn't necessary to ask the first question. But I think you know that.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1335473593' post='2959834']
You should probably stop before literally everyone realizes what a fool you are.

Cancelling treaties in peacetime is nothing out of the ordinary for alliances.[/quote]
Maybe in [i]your[/i] sphere. C wut i did?

[quote]
And please, if you can, point to me the times GOONS has ignored treaties?
[/quote]

Polar and Pacifica

Wait...wait I know how this goes.

[quote name='Sardonic']
OMG YOU'RE SO DUMB FOR THINKING WE WOULD HAVE EVER DEFENDED THEM!!!!!! U SO DUMB[/quote]

[quote name=' Omniscient1']
GOONS has a tendency to leave their allies for power. At the same time they also pick only on the weak.[/quote]

[quote name=' Sardonic']
You're such an idiot. Everything thinks so!!!!11!!!!11 We won't allow ourselves to be destroyed like old GOONS. I'm not going to get into fights with superior opponents just because people call us cowards.[/quote]

I don't know why you're playing dumb. We do this argument every few days.

Edited by Omniscient1