Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1335482174' post='2959898']
Maybe in [i]your[/i] sphere. C wut i did?

Polar and Pacifica

Wait...wait I know how this goes.
[IMG]http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6924/politicalcartoonparody.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]
Sweet, nice of you to discredit yourself by putting words so far in my mouth that you are literally quoting things I've never said.

How about some evidence for your claim that doesn't hinge on things that happened around three years ago?

Regardless, we had literally formed a week before Karma, and as a result of Karma's terms, all of NPO's treaties were cancelled, including ours. It had taken so bloody long to secure their go-ahead for the protectorate we weren't exactly chomping at the bit to re-sign them at the time. We were in no position to honor the treaty during Karma, nor were we asked to.

We cancelled on NpO, or they cancelled on us, whatever, because of a falling out. Not some pathetic attempt to leave them for a more powerful power structure.

It was never about power, idiot.

Edited by Sardonic

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1335485704' post='2959928']
We cancelled on NpO, or they cancelled on us, whatever, because of a falling out. Not some pathetic attempt to leave them for a more powerful power structure.

[/quote]

Woah relax, no need for name calling. Play nice. ;)

Just don't be talking crap about how BAPS corner of the web drops and ignores treaties when you do the exact same stuff. I like how every post you call me some derogatory name though. I guess it shows which one is calm and which one is "Goddam Crazy".

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1335485704' post='2959928']
Sweet, nice of you to discredit yourself by putting words so far in my mouth that you are literally quoting things I've never said.

How about some evidence for your claim that doesn't hinge on things that happened around three years ago?

Regardless, we had literally formed a week before Karma, and as a result of Karma's terms, all of NPO's treaties were cancelled, including ours. It had taken so bloody long to secure their go-ahead for the protectorate we weren't exactly chomping at the bit to re-sign them at the time. We were in no position to honor the treaty during Karma, nor were we asked to.

[/quote]

When you have to resort to name calling then it is safe to say you have lost the argument.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1335472636' post='2959828']
[s]
You deflected again. There is no relevance whether was smart or not.[/s] At the end of the day Blocs are more solid than individual treaties period. This doesn't mean that PB will "change directions or move to other sphere" or distance herself from NG. Again that's not the point.

ADDED: (OOC)oops I am multitasking and read it too fast (/OOC). But you are still going far away from the subject... The point is much simpler, Be in PB and have MDoAPs with individual members are very different things.
[/quote]

The truth is blocs are only as solid as the amount of lifting individual alliances do. A thick, solid, tight alliance such as NG makes all of our treaties as aesthetic as possible. So if you want to get down to the core of the argument an alliance like yours has shown time and time again that it prefers to do none of the heavy lifting (in war).

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1335490508' post='2959951']
When you have to resort to name calling then it is safe to say you have lost the argument.
[/quote]

That in itself is a stupid gold standard to judge someone's argument.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1335488837' post='2959943']
Woah relax, no need for name calling. Play nice. ;)
[/quote]

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1335497562' post='2959991']
Shut the $%&@ up you dick.
[/quote]

I smell hypocrisy.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1335431689' post='2959679']
I despise Xander, for his Anti-Semetic and Racial views. If NG has a leader such as that, then they must not be any better in my eyes.
[/quote]

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1335458237' post='2959764']
I can't tell if this is still you being upset from Karma or you being upset that I rejected your application to join NG. I'm guessing both.

By the way, how many stops have you made since I showed you the door?
[/quote]

Minus the few mean-spirited jokes, this was the only good part. This feud deserves its own thread.

[quote name='Artigo' timestamp='1335504060' post='2960022']
Jakes on you !@#$ we all got it
[/quote]

What a hilarious jake. However, Big Jake is best jake.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/39/Big_jake_ver2.jpg/220px-Big_jake_ver2.jpg[/img]

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1335502687' post='2960012']
At least someone got it.
[/quote]

You forgot the [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] tags.

[quote name='Artigo' timestamp='1335496667' post='2959988']
The truth is blocs are only as solid as the amount of lifting individual alliances do. A thick, solid, tight alliance such as NG makes all of our treaties as aesthetic as possible. So if you want to get down to the core of the argument an alliance like yours has shown time and time again that it prefers to do none of the heavy lifting (in war).
[/quote]

Are we pretending NG went in first? IIRC, TOP, TLR, Team Rocket, NoR, NPO, and TIO were already fighting (AND already heavily beating down) FARK before NG went in...

On the apparatus front, GATO (Twice the size of Apparatus) were fighting them, As well as VE and TLR then Non Grata. So where ever you seem to think that NG took all the heavy lifting you must have gotten confused. Hitting someone when they're already outmatched at least 5:1 is not really heavy lifting. Sorry.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1335458237' post='2959764']
I can't tell if this is still you being upset from Karma or you being upset that I rejected your application to join NG. I'm guessing both.

By the way, how many stops have you made since I showed you the door?
[/quote]

Since Karma, When you "attempted to ZI" my nation due to my national religion being Jewish, as well as calling me several names due to my sexual orientation... -_- we have always fought. I tried several times to make peace with you and you refused with unwilling and un-necessary comments. Your own protectors (PC led by Chinatownbus) who i spoke to personally about it, condemed your statements and apologized for you. Then you made more of an ass of yourself.

The NG application was a joke, and after i applied at NG I went to Valhalla, then back to MCXA.

[quote name='Artigo' timestamp='1335504060' post='2960022']
Jakes on you !@#$ we all got it
[/quote]

What does Jake have to do with this?

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1335473597' post='2959835']
actually, specifically in [b]YOUR SPHERE[/b]. I am not say[i]ing[/i] that it is right or wrong. But it is true.
[/quote]

This argument isn't really needed. Most alliances are here for power and not friends. There has only been 3 instances where alliances fought on both sides of the war to honor their true treaties and not just in it for the stats. This is the reason I highly respect Rok, VE, and FOK. They would be what i consider a true friend and not someone who is only wanting an ally so they can improve their own stats. Rarely will you ever find an alliance that protects all of its treaty partners.

EDIT: Not including the ones who were beat down and were not able to defend their treaty obligations. That would be the only excuse in my eyes to not follow with your treaties.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1335511017' post='2960044']
Are we pretending NG went in first? IIRC, TOP, TLR, Team Rocket, NoR, NPO, and TIO were already fighting (AND already heavily beating down) FARK before NG went in...
[/quote]

Are you seriously trying to base your argument on one alliance going in at [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107190"]11:00[/url] and the other at [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107191"]11:01[/url].

Edited by Letum

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1335511017' post='2960044']

On the apparatus front, GATO (Twice the size of Apparatus) were fighting them, As well as VE and TLR then Non Grata. So where ever you seem to think that NG took all the heavy lifting you must have gotten confused. Hitting someone when they're already outmatched at least 5:1 is not really heavy lifting. Sorry.

Since Karma, When you "attempted to ZI" my nation due to my national religion being Jewish, as well as calling me several names due to my sexual orientation... -_- we have always fought. I tried several times to make peace with you and you refused with unwilling and un-necessary comments. Your own protectors (PC led by Chinatownbus) who i spoke to personally about it, condemed your statements and apologized for you. Then you made more of an ass of yourself.

The NG application was a joke, and after i applied at NG I went to Valhalla, then back to MCXA.

What does Jake have to do with this?

This argument isn't really needed. Most alliances are here for power and not friends. There has only been 3 instances where alliances fought on both sides of the war to honor their true treaties and not just in it for the stats. This is the reason I highly respect Rok, VE, and FOK. They would be what i consider a true friend and not someone who is only wanting an ally so they can improve their own stats. Rarely will you ever find an alliance that protects all of its treaty partners.
[/quote]

Seriously... Every time I read what you type, I think that the only explanation is that you make stuff up as you go along. NG went in on the same day, at the same hour that the rest of us did. Now STFU and fact check before you post anymore of your idiotic drivel.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1335512089' post='2960048']
Seriously... Every time I read what you type, I think that the only explanation is that you make stuff up as you go along. NG went in on the same day, at the same hour that the rest of us did. Now STFU and fact check before you post anymore of your idiotic drivel.
[/quote]
[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1335512203' post='2960049']
Fixed your mistakes
[/quote]

I was reading the Wiki and NG is always last on the list, so i was assuming they went in last. Even if they didnt, NG cant claim to have done "All the heavy lifting". I cant say for sure, but enless your willing to say that you were ghosting a large amount of the declaration of war slots, id say TLR, BAPS, Olympus, GATO, NPO, NoR, TIO, TOP did some heavy damage. I know for a fact that TIO did ;) They arent one to be known as "meatshields"

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1335512388' post='2960050']
Dec 02 2011 - Fark and FAN declare war on NPO
Dec 05 2011 - Team Rocket declares war on FARK
Dec 05 2011 - TLR declares war on FARK
Dec 05 2011 - TOP and NoR declare war on FARK
Dec 05 2011 - TIO declare war on FARK
Dec 05 2011 - Non Grata declares war on FARK

That is what I was going by, and why did NG activate their treaty with you to go in anyway? It would of already been overkill :facepalm:
[/quote]

So in other words, you were wrong, and you cant mutter the words. Fair enough.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1335512388' post='2960050']
Dec 02 2011 - Fark and FAN declare war on NPO
Dec 05 2011 - Team Rocket declares war on FARK
Dec 05 2011 - TLR declares war on FARK
Dec 05 2011 - TOP and NoR declare war on FARK
Dec 05 2011 - TIO declare war on FARK
Dec 05 2011 - Non Grata declares war on FARK

That is what I was going by, and why did NG activate their treaty with you to go in anyway? It would of already been overkill :facepalm:
[/quote]
Where are BAPS and Olympus?

Seriously, does Purplol get no recognition around these parts anymore?