A Message from TLR

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wargarden' timestamp='1319463465' post='2831556']
Absolutely. I want people to understand, I have no ill will towards RIA or anyone in maroon as we're so new, I don't know who to hate on yet.

However, I'm a messanger. That is all. I am elected to maroon and will be happy to produce team messages for any alliance or bloc in maroon.

Before I even sent that message, I was getting flak from other senators about "you can't do that, no one does that, we don't do things that way." Well, welcome to the new maroon, I can, I will and do. I'm elected for all of maroon,not just the people that vote for me. They were just the first to ask to send a stupid message. Feel free to ask and I'll send out you're stupid message too. Consider me your voice. If you don't have a senator from your alliance...no problem. We're in this for eveyone. Some of the old ways of the senate are over while I'm elected. I'm not just here to sling sanctions. There's more that can be done. Maroon needs to be more dynamic, not just insular. And you're old senators were happy with that status quo. I am not.

Also, I've been threatened with war(which dude is seruious), heard all sorts of boohooing and received lots of hatemail for that message. Don't think I'm too dense to know what that message was gonna do. As a senator, I'm objective and neutral towards it. As a member of MEAT Im dissappointed that we are apologising for something, which was obvious and childish, because it was , gasp* obvious and childish. Come on folks, not everything in this game has to be good manners and rubbing each other's balls.

Pot stirred. And you all now have something stupid to argue and talk about. You're welcome
[/quote]

[i]"I disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"[/i]

However, those who want to have the right of the freedom of speech need to understand that no right is absolute and they need to be responsible and respond for what they say.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1319497203' post='2831798']
[i]"I disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"[/i]

However, those who want to have the right of the freedom of speech need to understand that no right is absolute and they need to be responsible and respond for what they say.
[/quote]
A lesson you (and your alliance) could benefit from too :[i][/i])

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1319501830' post='2831843']
A lesson you (and your alliance) could benefit from too :[i][/i])
[/quote]

A totally [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105845&view=findpost&p=2819046"]unexpected[/url] reply!

Maroon seems an unstable Team colour, one of back stabbing, complaining and all round lacking leadership, Maybe NPO should bring back the good old days an install an alliance on Maroon to make it stable, or just send GOONs to Maroon trust me what they will do will make this message nothing more then light fun.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1319515818' post='2831936']
Maroon seems an unstable Team colour, one of back stabbing, complaining and all round lacking leadership, Maybe NPO should bring back the good old days an install an alliance on Maroon to make it stable, or just send GOONs to Maroon trust me what they will do will make this message nothing more then light fun.
[/quote]
before MEAT maroon was very unstable and lacked competent leadership. Now that we are here, the sphere is saved

[/quote]

Make a sig about it.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1319516169' post='2831939']
before MEAT maroon was very unstable and lacked competent leadership. Now that we are here, the sphere is saved
[/quote]
What exactly was unstable about Maroon? And what "competent leadership" did MEAT bring?

[/quote]
I wholeheartedly agree.

Maybe NPO should bring back the good old days an install an alliance on Maroon to make it stable[/quote]

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=The Last Remnants"]They already have.[/url] :smug:

[/quote]
Speaking of unstable...looked in a mirror lately?

Edited by Varianz

[/quote]
Truer words have never been spoken.

[/quote]
Meow Meow Meow

GOONs ruins everything.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1319536928' post='2832019']
It does if it is spelt correctly in non-bastardised English.
[/quote]

Nice try timeline supporter.

:smug:

Edited by mrwuss