A Message from TLR

Even though I was one of those who !@#$%*ed you out last night, I appreciate the apology Rush, you've always been seen as a very respectable leader in my eyes, and this helped bring you back into that light again.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1319422033' post='2831290']
It is the corrupt regime that seeks to restrict access to information by the people. Surely RIA stands by it's actions? Don't the people of Maroon have a right to know the truth behind an alliance the bears the Maroon banner?
[/quote]
I'm personally waiting for a joint TTK/RIA apology. I'll be sorely disappointed if, after coming in here and demanding more than an apology from TLR, RIA lets this slide. Besides, what does TTK even have to do with it?

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1319424461' post='2831324']
I can respect the apology, TLR, classy. I took it as a joke anyway, and some good old fashion Senate fun isn't harmful.
[/quote]
People ought to use senate messages for "controversial" messages more often. Make a senate seat something worth having.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1319424176' post='2831319']
I'm personally waiting for a joint TTK/RIA apology. I'll be sorely disappointed if, after coming in here and demanding more than an apology from TLR, RIA lets this slide. Besides, what does TTK even have to do with it?
[/quote]
want to prove we asked for anything? TLR did this entirely on their own, which is what makes it respectable.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1319425774' post='2831339']
want to prove we asked for anything? TLR did this entirely on their own, which is what makes it respectable.
[/quote]
Yeah, look in the thread. You're practically much telling TLR that if they don't go further with their apology it's useless. Considering you didn't ask for it, you really shouldn't be dictating.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1319425774' post='2831339']
[/quote]
That's not what makes it respectable at all. It's the fact that it feigns your interests of faux moral outrage.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1319425903' post='2831341']
Yeah, look in the thread. You're practically much telling TLR that if they don't go further with their apology it's useless. Considering you didn't ask for it, you really shouldn't be dictating.
[/quote]
I've read over every single post by Delta, I'm not seeing anything that prove your point, but please feel free to link me if you can find some.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1319426062' post='2831346']
I've read over every single post by Delta, I'm not seeing anything that prove your point, but please feel free to link me if you can find some.
[/quote]
You know, I may be missing something, but skimming over the RIA AA, it seems there are a lot of people not named "delta"

Like your Head of Internal Affairs, for example!

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1319426761' post='2831349']
Because Delta is the only person in your government, right?
[/quote]

Quick, name our gov
Pop quiz hot shot

Also no, Mogar is not a member of RIA government. Apophis is our freshman, high-strung Head of IA, and I'm our head of Economics.

So there with this post, 3 of 8 members of RIA government have said something on the matter.

Also Mandellev come by and visit more often man, we never see you guys around anymore.

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1319428130' post='2831367']
Quick, name our gov
Pop quiz hot shot
[/quote]
Current
Government of the Random Insanity Alliance Triumvirate
Delta1212 Shadow Shadow Slayer

Cabinet Head of Foreign Affairs Head of Economics Head of Military Operations Head of Recruitment Head of Internal Affairs
im317 Ogaden Jenne Croix Apophis775

What do I win, fellow hot shot?

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1319428286' post='2831370']
Current
Government of the Random Insanity Alliance Triumvirate
Delta1212 Shadow Shadow Slayer

Cabinet Head of Foreign Affairs Head of Economics Head of Military Operations Head of Recruitment Head of Internal Affairs
im317 Ogaden Jenne Croix Apophis775

What do I win, fellow hot shot?
[/quote]

If you're going to copy/paste from the wiki at least format it better first.

I award you no points.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1319428562' post='2831373']
If you're going to copy/paste from the wiki at least format it better first.

I award you no points.
[/quote]
Why would I bother?

And I'm supposed to know the government of every alliance of the top of my head? Good luck finding anyone who knows half of them. I had yours up on the wiki already since I had to check if Delta was even still in gov.

Perhaps you should think a bit harder before making your next retarded challenge.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1319428865' post='2831377']
Why would I bother?

And I'm supposed to know the government of every alliance of the top of my head? Good luck finding anyone who knows half of them. I had yours up on the wiki already since I had to check if Delta was even still in gov.

Perhaps you should think a bit harder before making your next retarded challenge.
[/quote]
He's saying you probably don't really care who the government of RIA is, and are also out of your element claiming you know anything about them. That was the point.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1319429122' post='2831380']
He's saying you probably don't really care who the government of RIA is, and are also out of your element claiming you know anything about them. That was the point.
[/quote]
Then it's a pretty weak point, considering he went down this path in response to my reply to Mogar, who said that no response from Delta equals no response from RIA. I was claiming nothing of their character, simply that there are more of them than the sole figure of Delta.

You should probably know the context of an argument before trying to insert yourself in it.