A Message from TLR

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1320255570' post='2837098']
That implies those he "agitates," aren't already hostile towards him or his alliance. Certainly if it weren't the case I could agree, but I digress.
[/quote]

This kind of logic is hopelessly circular, and it's exactly the same mistake Polar fell into last war. Nobody ever learns anything.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1319584923' post='2832305']
Man, you just keep spewing garbage, don't you? GOD is one of the highest quality alliances in the game, RIA was sanctioned earlier this year, CSN has (at least last time I checked) one of the highest aid slot usages in the game, CRAP and TTK both have awesome leaders and high ANS'. They're clearly good enough to make it on their own, unlike some MEAT members a few months ago. Our leadership is as experienced as anyone's in the game.
[/quote]

As for GOD and Quality... how many times have they let an alliance of 3 rogues escape into PM only to come out again swinging? and your leadership, lol Harry Potter is a punk baby who wets his diapers and cries like my 4 year old, yeah that's leadership.

RIA sanctioned earlier this year... quality would dictate that they would be able to hold said sanction. and judging by their indifference to military wonders

CSN last time you check was probably still recieveing blood reps from DT, I can assure you they are a garbage alliance. only superceded by the rest of your maroonity brothers

CRAP and TTK aren't even in the top 50 alliances for Avg NS and what great things has their leadership done? I challenge you to name 1 thing. Further look at the #1 nation in TTK wow he has a great war record I wonder how many battles he has had to avoid to maintain that clean offensive war casualty record. Not much good NS is when you aren't prepared to use it.

[quote name='trance addict' timestamp='1320262721' post='2837149']
As for GOD and Quality... how many times have they let an alliance of 3 rogues escape into PM only to come out again swinging? and your leadership, lol Harry Potter is a punk baby who wets his diapers and cries like my 4 year old, yeah that's leadership.

RIA sanctioned earlier this year... quality would dictate that they would be able to hold said sanction. and judging by their indifference to military wonders

CSN last time you check was probably still recieveing blood reps from DT, I can assure you they are a garbage alliance. only superceded by the rest of your maroonity brothers

CRAP and TTK aren't even in the top 50 alliances for Avg NS and what great things has their leadership done? I challenge you to name 1 thing. Further look at the #1 nation in TTK wow he has a great war record I wonder how many battles he has had to avoid to maintain that clean offensive war casualty record. Not much good NS is when you aren't prepared to use it.
[/quote]

Gotta love the OOC attacks. You stay classy.

and your leadership, lol Harry Potter is a punk baby who wets his diapers and cries like my 4 year old, yeah that's leadership.[/quote]

GOD's leadership is awful because they're babies?? Am I supposed to asume all babies are awful?

[quote]CSN last time you check was probably still recieveing blood reps from DT, I can assure you they are a garbage alliance. only superceded by the rest of your maroonity brothers[/quote]

Thank you for your assurance. I'm sure you know much more about CSN than Gibs. Are you saying CSN is only superseded in awfulness by MEAT? I'd like to here your explanation for that comment. :P

[/quote]

This is the worst post.