A Message from TLR

[center][img]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff434/DT427323/TLRflagwavemaroon-blue.png[/img][/center]

To: The Random Insanity Alliance
Subject: We are asshats.

CC: Our allies in The International

On behalf of the entire government of The Last Remnants, I come before you to offer a sincere apology to the Random Insanity Alliance for some completely uncalled for and tasteless messages put up on the maroon Team Messages. I am personally deeply disappointed and embarrassed at all who had a hand in this. It is bad enough that these messages were inflammatory to an ally of our bloc-mates in The International, but even worse that it is directed to an alliance that we recently were allied to , and hold no personal ill will towards. When this alliance came into being, behavior like this is not what I envisioned. Aggression is one thing, but this was not aggression. It was complete and utter flaming with no real express purpose other than to smear RIA.

Disgustedly Yours,

Rush Sykes, Triumvir of TLR.

Edited by Rush Sykes

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? This?

[quote]MEAT shames RIA
10/22/2011 8:02:47 PM Wargarden
Level 2
Message: RIA has failed to defend their allies (SOS Brigade) against a crystal clear act of aggression. They justify this with convoluted logic despite having once blindly supported an attack by the SOS Brigade upon the New Sakura Order. We are ashamed to h [/quote]

[quote]MEAT shame cont...
10/22/2011 8:06:16 PM Wargarden
Level 2

Doesn't seem so bad.

[color="#0000FF"]I must admit I am a little disappointed in you, TLR. Is it really necessary to apologize to RIA? I am not saying you've done anything, because you haven't, but RIA is a terrible alliance. It is beneath you to be bending to their hurt feelings.

Also, since I have learned of INT's treaty with RIA I find myself suddenly thinking even less of them. I didn't know it was possible.[/color]

While insults aren't something I typically get worked up about, the specific circumstances of this particular incident were rather disheartening for multiple reasons. That said, it is nice to see that people are still sometimes capable of recognizing when a mistake was made and acknowledging it.

[quote name='Snowbound Milk' timestamp='1319404953' post='2831079']
Sorry we're a letdown INT, Wargarden.
[/quote]
Yes let's be snarky in an apology to our alliance, that'll show the world how classy we are when our backs are to the wall!

Good show, TLR.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319403187' post='2831046']
[color="#0000FF"]Also, since I have learned of INT's treaty with RIA I find myself suddenly thinking even less of them. I didn't know it was possible.[/color]
[/quote]

You..... don't like us????

[img]http://www.warriorsworld.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/crying-indian-tear65p1.jpg[/img]

You wound me, sir.

It never ceases to amaze me what alliances will find offensive in order to try and use as leverage in some petty PR or morale play. I applaud TLR for playing your games RIA, however I cannot help but wonder how delicate your membership must be to be offended by this little incident.

Then again recent events have hinted that your lot tends to take everything personal so I suppose I shouldn't be shocked!

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1319406783' post='2831110']
It never ceases to amaze me what alliances will find offensive in order to try and use as leverage in some petty PR or morale play. I applaud TLR for playing your games RIA, however I cannot help but wonder how delicate your membership must be to be offended by this little incident.

Then again recent events have hinted that your lot tends to take everything personal so I suppose I shouldn't be shocked!
[/quote]
Unless there's something I don't know, TLR is offering this themselves.