A Message from TLR

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Amoshi' timestamp='1319726389' post='2832996']
Messengers should be more capable of understanding the language they're communicating in. Also to note: Yes. I will declare war on you. I believe it to be a proper response to the infection that has happened in my color sphere. I should point out that the largest grievance was spawned by these five words. [b]"Welcome to the new maroon"[/b]. Indeed? I'm glad you see fit to declare a "new maroon".
[/quote]
You do know that you need to pick up about 10k ns, right?

Go ahead and pick up 12k ns for me, though, alright? I would hate it if you couldn't get in my range too

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1319727899' post='2833003']
You do know that you need to pick up about 10k ns, right?

Go ahead and pick up 12k ns for me, though, alright? I would hate it if you couldn't get in my range too
[/quote]
Edit- I'm pretty sure you should know how to manipulate your NS by now. Stop being lazy.
[quote name='CN statistics']Top 7 Day Biggest Nation Gains

1) 31,883 Strength Change - Amoshi of Mysidia - Maroon Team
[/quote]
Just saying.

Edited by Amoshi

She'll have to buy soldiers to get there. Also, her warchest is about the same as mine, I have a bit more, but she's already behind on nooks and navy. Also, terrible troll is terrible. Seriously? Typos? :lol1:

Honey, you're a cat in a dogfight. I may loose an eye, but I'll snap your neck and leave you to the maggots.

[quote]CN statistics said:

Top 7 Day Biggest Nation Gains

1) 31,883 Strength Change - Amoshi of Mysidia - Maroon Team

Just saying. [/quote]

Maxing out tanks and planes, buying a few nooks and a pathetic navy isn't impressive. Just saying. Manipulate harder, sweetheart. Cause I've got a few tricks up my sleeve too.

Ugh, this thread is drivel. I don't even know where to start.

I'm not sure what's worse, MEAT !@#$ stirring approved by notable alliances, or RIA taking it up the butt. I think I am going to go with the former.

Edited by Pearl

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1319732318' post='2833030']
Ugh, this thread is drivel. I don't even know where to start.

I'm not sure what's worse, MEAT !@#$ stirring approved by notable alliances, or RIA taking it up the butt. I think I am going to go with the former.
[/quote]
well, someones gotta stir !@#$. we cant all just sit around and doing nothing but stat collecting like Sparta.

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1319740630' post='2833071']
well, someones gotta stir !@#$. we cant all just sit around and doing nothing but stat collecting like Sparta.
[/quote]

So instead of 'doing something about whatever cause you are acting in support of', you are going to bait [i]them[/i] into doing something so you can get the advantage of the treaty web. Idk, just seems a little roundabout and ball-less imo. But w/e floats your boat.

EDIT: OOOO he's writing a response, this is going to be golden I'm sure!

Edited by Pearl

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1319745688' post='2833108']
So instead of 'doing something about whatever cause you are acting in support of', you are going to bait [i]them[/i] into doing something so you can get the advantage of the treaty web. Idk, just seems a little roundabout and ball-less imo. But w/e floats your boat.
[/quote]
again, its better than sitting on our asses doing nothing like your alliance/bloc. But im sure youre content with being a uselss sack of nations so theres no point in arguing this back and forth

So instead of 'doing something about whatever cause you are acting in support of', you are going to [u]try to[/u] bait [i]them[/i] into doing something so you can get the advantage of the treaty web. Idk, just seems a little roundabout and ball-less imo. But w/e floats your boat.

[/quote]
fixed your post a bit.
[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1319746009' post='2833112']
again, its better than sitting on our asses doing nothing like your alliance/bloc. But im sure youre content with being a uselss sack of nations so theres no point in arguing this back and forth
[/quote]
wanna know what you do if you think someone is useless? attack them and make them defend their alliance's existence, we(TPF's MoFA during Q here) did it to GPA, I'm sure by now your alliance leadership has realized you have the NS to do the same thing, only you would have to do it without manipulating the treaty web to your advantage.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1319746009' post='2833112']
[/quote]

PURE GOLD, CALLED IT!

EDIT: [quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1319746055' post='2833114']
fixed your post a bit.
[/quote]
TY

Edited by Pearl

[/quote]
Essentially, MEAT is a made up of people who enjoy stirring the pot, but are terrified of actually tasting it. To cover for this underlying fear, they call everyone else cowards, implying that they are brave by comparison.

You know they want to jump me and my friends, but they're afraid to actually throw a punch, so instead they stand there throwing taunts hoping one of us will take a swing so they can call the police.

Yeah, have fun with that guys.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1319746210' post='2833119']
Essentially, MEAT is a made up of people who enjoy stirring the pot, but are terrified of actually tasting it. To cover for this underlying fear, they call everyone else cowards, implying that they are brave by comparison.

You know they want to jump me and my friends, but they're afraid to actually throw a punch, so instead they stand there throwing taunts hoping one of us will take a swing so they can call the police.

[/quote]
I would have jumped you by now, but, i dont run my alliance, so i cant make that call

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1319746836' post='2833131']
I dont have time to run an alliance. And im not gonna try to get voted in JUST so i can attack GOD.
[/quote]
so GOD, not RIA, you group us together, and yet when someone groups MEAT together as all the same thing, it's a bad thing.

I noticed nobody else seems to have explicitly commented on this, I guess I'll do it. If I was RIA, I'd be pretty upset with this apology.

Sure there may have been some over-reacting to the initial comments. Wargarden appears to be a nub, etc, etc. But then, to issue an apology to apologize for actions that your alliance clearly doesn't disagree with, well, I personally see that as a slap in the face. It's a lie, flat out. If TLR truly cared about the well being of RIA, TLR would take action against said !@#$ stirring, and impose strict repercussions on TLR members of meat.

I might as well say to your face, I like you. But behind closed doors, kill that guy.

Lol Lightyear, find a new job.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1319746210' post='2833119']

[/quote]

I don't know about that. This is way more alliance politics I've discussed or kept track of since I was Emperor of =LOST= (way-back machine initiated). Things have changed alot and I don't understand some of the hostilioty from either side.

But I will say this, I don't think members of MEAT are cowards. Trolls, yes. Cowards, no. People (alliances) in this game aren't willing to fight a fight or start a fight without a good CB because of the nature of the game. You have a !@#$%* CB, everyone comes down on you like a ton of bricks. Even your friends ignore you sometimes. You have to provoke and provoke and wait for someone to jump, or you have to wait for some flimsy PR mistake or one retard failing at spying to get a good CB and start a real war.

It's not that MEAT members poke and bully and wait for you to hit them so they can go cry to mommy. It's more like they poke and bully and wait for you to hit them so they can hit you back harder.

Honestly, you might be suprised at the huge # of people in MEAT wanting to taste the pot. They just want to season the broth to their tastes first.

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1319746920' post='2833132']
yeah, try to be smug when you call me out and you dont get the response you thought you would
[/quote]
You know, I really have nothing to be smug about. But then, neither do you, and you don't seem to have let that stop you. You're literally living vicariously off the half-accomplishments of other people and pretending this makes you enough of a man of action that you can call other people out for not doing anything.

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1319747121' post='2833134']

Sure there may have been some over-reacting to the initial comments. Wargarden appears to be a nub, etc, etc. But then, to issue an apology to apologize for actions that your alliance clearly doesn't disagree with, well, I personally see that as a slap in the face. It's a lie, flat out. If TLR truly cared about the well being of RIA, TLR would take action against said !@#$ stirring, and impose strict repercussions on TLR members of meat.

[/quote]

Not every member has to agree with their leaders decisions. That's why we vote.

Also, I'm a what? lol :lol1:

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1319747365' post='2833140']
You know, I really have nothing to be smug about. But then, neither do you, and you don't seem to have let that stop you. You're literally living vicariously off the half-accomplishments of other people and pretending this makes you enough of a man of action that you can call other people out for not doing anything.
[/quote]

Man enough to call people out for not doing anything, even though he himself is not doing anything, in the hopes that he can bait someone else into doing something for him to give him an advantage. :S

Edited by Pearl