A Message from TLR

[quote name='Wargarden' timestamp='1319747325' post='2833139']
I don't know about that. This is way more alliance politics I've discussed or kept track of since I was Emperor of =LOST= (way-back machine initiated). Things have changed alot and I don't understand some of the hostilioty from either side.

But I will say this, I don't think members of MEAT are cowards. Trolls, yes. Cowards, no. People (alliances) in this game aren't willing to fight a fight or start a fight without a good CB because of the nature of the game. You have a !@#$%* CB, everyone comes down on you like a ton of bricks. Even your friends ignore you sometimes. You have to provoke and provoke and wait for someone to jump, or you have to wait for some flimsy PR mistake or one retard failing at spying to get a good CB and start a real war.

It's not that MEAT members poke and bully and wait for you to hit them so they can go cry to mommy. It's more like they poke and bully and wait for you to hit them so they can hit you back harder.

Honestly, you might be suprised at the huge # of people in MEAT wanting to taste the pot. They just want to season the broth to their tastes first.
[/quote]
No, I know exactly how many people [I]want[/I] to.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wargarden' timestamp='1319747325' post='2833139']
I don't know about that. This is way more alliance politics I've discussed or kept track of since I was Emperor of =LOST= (way-back machine initiated). Things have changed alot and I don't understand some of the hostilioty from either side.

But I will say this, I don't think members of MEAT are cowards. Trolls, yes. Cowards, no. People (alliances) in this game aren't willing to fight a fight or start a fight without a good CB because of the nature of the game. You have a !@#$%* CB, everyone comes down on you like a ton of bricks. Even your friends ignore you sometimes. You have to provoke and provoke and wait for someone to jump, or you have to wait for some flimsy PR mistake or one retard failing at spying to get a good CB and start a real war. [/quote]
so you're just going along with hating superfriends then? alright.

You can attack someone simply because you do not like them, GPA and that last war where Pacifica got hit a second time are good examples of this, it's a matter of you're afraid you might not win if you come in aggressively, so you are trying to goad us into attacking so you can claim it's a defensive war.

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1319747529' post='2833143']
Man enough to call people out for not doing anything, even though he himself is not doing anything, in the hopes that he can bait someone else into doing something for him to give him an advantage. :S
[/quote]
again, i dont lead my alliance so i cant make the decision to declare. I dont have time so theres no point in running for office. [ooc]some of us have real jobs and dont sit at a desk all day, or live at home with their parents, so we cant stare at forums or talk to ppl all day[/ooc]
Last i checked starting 2 micro-wars, isnt sitting around stat collecting and doing nothing. Come one now, can Sparta bring out a poster that actually knows whats going on?

@Mogar, id like for us to hit GOD, and youre obviously going to defend them, so of course youre going to get grouped together.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1319747365' post='2833140']
You know, I really have nothing to be smug about. But then, neither do you, and you don't seem to have let that stop you. You're literally living vicariously off the half-accomplishments of other people and pretending this makes you enough of a man of action that you can call other people out for not doing anything.
[/quote]
stop grasping for a response. how is saying i want to attack GOD living off someones accomplishments? that doesnt even make sense

Edited by Buzz Lightyear

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1319747552' post='2833145']
so you're just going along with hating superfriends then? alright.

[/quote]

I didn't say any such thing. I didn't even imply it.

[quote]You can attack someone simply because you do not like them, GPA and that last war where Pacifica got hit a second time are good examples of this, it's a matter of you're afraid you might not win if you come in aggressively, so you are trying to goad us into attacking so you can claim it's a defensive war.[/quote]

This is somewhat correct, though I prefer the "We don't like you route." And winning takes many form. Annoying you to death could be winning just as much as military domination. Frankly, I prefer annoying you to death.

[quote name='Wargarden' timestamp='1319747499' post='2833141']
Not every member has to agree with their leaders decisions. That's why we vote.
[/quote]

Which is exactly why I am calling this apology a sham. TLR obviously condones your actions to [i]some[/i] extent, or they would have, at a minimum, temporarily banned MEAT members from TLR. Complain about my sparta tag all you want, We wouldn't put up with that.

[quote]stop grasping for a response. how is saying i want to attack GOD living off someones accomplishments? that doesnt even make sense [/quote]
oh gosh, you don't get it do you. :facepalm: You're just asking for a response now :P

Delta, for what it's worth. I understand you brosiedon, Noble brocean king.

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1319748554' post='2833156']
Which is exactly why I am calling this apology a sham. TLR obviously condones your actions to [i]some[/i] extent, or they would have, at a minimum, temporarily banned MEAT members from TLR. Complain about my sparta tag all you want, We wouldn't put up with that.

[/quote]
1. Rush was sincere. He's that kind of guy.
2. Wait, what? You seem to have little to no understanding of the structure we're working under.
3. Not my actions, MEATs actions.
4. Complain about Sparta? What? Okay, I have nothing against Sparta, but your Sparta tag !@#$@#$ sucks.

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1319748141' post='2833151']
again, i dont lead my alliance so i cant make the decision to declare.[/quote]
What a pity. I wonder if there's a reason for that? :unsure:

I dont have time so theres no point in running for office. [ooc]some of us have real jobs and dont sit at a desk all day, or live at home with their parents, so we cant stare at forums or talk to ppl all day[/ooc] [/quote]
Ah yes of course, how convenient. [ooc]I'm a full time student, double bachelors in aerospace engineering. Built an electric race car last year of school on top of 2 other technical projects. Still found time to pwn nubs on bob. And sorta took a leadership roll in my alliance[/ooc] Do you see me complaining?

Last i checked starting 2 micro-wars, isnt sitting around stat collecting and doing nothing. Come one now, can Sparta bring out a poster that actually knows whats going on?
[/quote]
Yeah, !@#$@#$ stat collectors. I hate those dudes! Also, can a member of MEAT show up to this party who at least understands the dynamics of the political situation they are trying to generate here?

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1319746210' post='2833119']
Essentially, MEAT is a made up of people who enjoy stirring the pot, but are terrified of actually tasting it. To cover for this underlying fear, they call everyone else cowards, implying that they are brave by comparison.

You know they want to jump me and my friends, but they're afraid to actually throw a punch, so instead they stand there throwing taunts hoping one of us will take a swing so they can call the police.

Yeah, have fun with that guys.
[/quote]
Delta, stop making me love this much, it's unhealthy. And I'm not in a position to give you medals anymore.

[quote name='Wargarden' timestamp='1319748936' post='2833160']
1. Rush was sincere. He's that kind of guy.
[color="#FF0000"]Rush is a good guy, yes. Rush and Sparta have a long history. But you seem to be missing what I am getting at. [/color]

2. Wait, what? You seem to have little to no understanding of the structure we're working under.
[color="#FF0000"]This may be true, but frankly I don't care.

[/color]3. Not my actions, MEATs actions.[color="#FF0000"]
You are a member of TLR right? Therefore I see anything you do is an extension of TLR beliefs and motives. [/color]
[color="#FF0000"]If Sparta had a rogue attack TLR, and Sparta refused to eject that member from our alliance, would TLR be mad at us and expect some sort of reparations? You're damn right they would. The only difference between you and a rogue is you haven't attacked anyone. You're still infringing upon another alliance with your actions. I'd say Maroon has a right to be mad about that. [/color]
[color="#FF0000"]tl;dr, I don't give a !@#$ about MEAT, as no one should because it's a facade anyway.[/color]

4. Complain about Sparta? What? Okay, I have nothing against Sparta, but your Sparta tag !@#$@#$ sucks.
[color="#FF0000"]Yeah lol, it is pretty ugly <3 Ghux (I was mainly talking about lightyear though) [/color]
[/quote]

Some days I wonder how any of you roll out of bed and put your pants on right. So far we've got the "I'm not going to do anything because I want you to do it first so I can call in my friends argument" and then we've got the "I'm not going to do anything because I want you to do it first, first" argument. Then we have the sad sacks who are to shickenchit to do anything at all adding in their back slapping and trumpeteering.

It seems like the only thing we need here is for MooCows to roll into the thread call you all idiots and you to agree.

And we wonder why our world has turned into what it has...

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1319747239' post='2833137']
Pretty sure everyone was aware this wasn't a super genuine apology, but since not very many people were even that upset about it, it doesn't really matter, they chose to apologize, so cool.
[/quote]
Actually Mogar. Some of us TLR would prefer is Wargdaren would keep his damn trap shut sometimes. This whole thing was ill-advised. I mean, RIA isn't SO bad. Its fair to say you mitigate the horrendousness.

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1319749213' post='2833161']
What a pity. I wonder if there's a reason for that? :unsure:

Ah yes of course, how convenient. [ooc]I'm a full time student, double bachelors in aerospace engineering. Built an electric race car last year of school on top of 2 other technical projects. Still found time to pwn nubs on bob. And sorta took a leadership roll in my alliance[/ooc] Do you see me complaining?

Yeah, !@#$@#$ stat collectors. I hate those dudes! Also, can a member of MEAT show up to this party who at least understands the dynamics of the political situation they are trying to generate here?
[/quote]
There is a reason for that, i dont have time. i just said that.

whats convenient about me [ooc] being a firefighter, and in the military[/ooc]?

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1319758384' post='2833246']
So, Buzz. Have you ever asked yourself how VE, your blocmate, feels about you saying you want to attack GOD, their MDAP partner?
[/quote]

Not a surprise there Joe, PC doesn't really care for GOD. Last I knew, they hadn't for a while.

edit- quoting the right post is more fun

Edited by Amoshi

[quote name='Wargarden' timestamp='1319728981' post='2833011']
Maxing out tanks and planes, buying a few nooks and a pathetic navy isn't impressive. Just saying. Manipulate harder, sweetheart. Cause I've got a few tricks up my sleeve too.
[/quote]
This is great. Do I scare you that much that you're increasing your NS in an attempt to avoid conflict? Most government in alliances would be itching for the chance to take on a challenger, especially with three helpers. You're actually running away from a fight with a single person. Not even worth my time. disgust++;

[quote name='Amoshi' timestamp='1319771336' post='2833362']
This is great. Do I scare you that much that you're increasing your NS in an attempt to avoid conflict? Most government in alliances would be itching for the chance to take on a challenger, especially with three helpers. You're actually running away from a fight with a single person. Not even worth my time. disgust++;
[/quote]

Come at us bro. :3

Also, yay maroon and all that !@#$%^&*

[quote name='Amoshi' timestamp='1319771336' post='2833362']
[/quote]

Just an FYI. He was 97K. You are 62K. Exactly what did you intend to hit him with? Its great to be fired up, and want to do something. But it gets tempered with the complete ignorance of facts that you have associated with your threats of roguing our fine senator.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1319774348' post='2833381']
Just an FYI. He was 97K. You are 62K. Exactly what did you intend to hit him with? Its great to be fired up, and want to do something. But it gets tempered with the complete ignorance of facts that you have associated with your threats of roguing our fine senator.
[/quote]
Were he a fine senator, you wouldn't have had to make this apology. :) I'm not discouraged by this attempt at cowardice, friend. I offer you literature as a gift.
[quote name="Herman Melville, [i]Moby Dick[/i]"]"All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil, to crazy Ahab, were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Moby Dick. He piled upon the whale’s white hump the sum of all the general rage and hate felt by his whole race from Adam down; and then, as if his chest had been a mortar, he burst his hot heart’s shell upon it." [/quote]

[quote name='Amoshi' timestamp='1319774731' post='2833391']
Were he a fine senator, you wouldn't have had to make this apology. :) I'm not discouraged by this attempt at cowardice, friend. I offer you literature as a gift.
[/quote]

Just out of curiosity.. the fact that you were ALWAYS out of range of him, makes him a coward? What?

[quote name='Amoshi' timestamp='1319774731' post='2833391']
[/quote]

OR, he could be militarizing to prepare for your upcoming attack on his nation. You did in fact, message him and told him you were going to attack him. Just sayin.

Also, I'm in range and in war mode. It was I who asked him to send the message after all and he complied. So instead of going after the messenger, come after me, the one who started all this. I have no WRC! So you'll have some fun. :3

Edited by Jgoods45

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1319775015' post='2833396']
OR, he could be militarizing to prepare for your upcoming attack on his nation. You did in fact, message him and told him you were going to attack him. Just sayin.
[/quote]
Very good. Let me get you an apple. The elephant barbs his tusks in preparation for the mosquito land on his buttocks.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1319774982' post='2833395']
Just out of curiosity.. the fact that you were ALWAYS out of range of him, makes him a coward? What?
[/quote]
Hmm. A spy report earlier today seemed to state that I had the same amount in my coffers as he. Armed with this, I believe the above to be more accurate. Jgoods, did you ever try running for Maroon senate? Might have a better chance of getting any respect from me.

[quote]Also, I'm in range and in war mode. It was I who asked him to send the message after all and he complied. So instead of going after the messenger, come after me, the one who started all this. I have no WRC! So you'll have some fun. :3 [/quote]
As previously stated; you should try for that senate seat instead. You make much more sense.

Edited by Amoshi