A Message from TLR

I am so glad that many of my haters are still around.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1319520700' post='2831972']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=The Last Remnants"]They already have.[/url] :smug:
[/quote]

One thing for sure TLR Have some great members, but this topic has shown the world you lack your own back bone and using someone else's, not a great look for TLR

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1319521097' post='2831975']
Well, if there's one thing that everyone can agree on, it's that Timeline literally has no idea what he/she is talking about.
[/quote]

There is something else the whole world can agree on, MHA has some of the worst members and government going, proven to turn their backs on an alliance they called brothers for a long time, how is Gremlins ?

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1319525027' post='2831992']
Speaking of unstable...looked in a mirror lately?
[/quote]

Every morning, and thanking god I am not you.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1319527658' post='2831997']
Meow Meow Meow

GOONs ruins everything.
[/quote]

Meow Meow Meow, all I see there is Lebubu forcing his member to pass on a message.

GOONs do not ruin things, unlike most alliances today they have a backbone, no matter how much I dislike GOONs they have a backbone of their own.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1319535728' post='2832017']
color doesn't have a 'u' in it

can timeline do anything right?

:smug:
[/quote]

Two facts about GOONs, 1) they have a backbone, 2) they have some really dumb members too.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1319561031' post='2832135']
GOONs do not ruin things, unlike most alliances today they have a backbone, no matter how much I dislike GOONs they have a backbone of their own.
[/quote]
But I thought that DH alliances were all just a bunch of followers.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1319561031' post='2832135']
Meow Meow Meow, all I see there is Lebubu forcing his member to pass on a message.
[/quote]

Shadow-master lebubu asserting his will on everyone, even his puppet high government "member!"

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1319517750' post='2831951']
What exactly was unstable about Maroon? And what "competent leadership" did MEAT bring?
[/quote]

It's less that MEAT brought competent leadership, and more that we've brought stability by offering a sensible counterweight. In a seesaw analogy, we're the brainy kid sitting on the end to the fat kid sitting in the middle scratching his balls.

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1319575731' post='2832237']
It's less that MEAT brought competent leadership, and more that we've brought stability by offering a sensible counterweight. In a seesaw analogy, we're the brainy kid sitting on the end to the fat kid sitting in the middle scratching his balls.
[/quote]
Yeah, this as bad as Buzz Lightyear's post.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1319517750' post='2831951']
What exactly was unstable about Maroon? And what "competent leadership" did MEAT bring?
[/quote]
Well, look at the alliances that were on Maroon before? There were no quality alliances residing here before now and with that there was no solid leadership on the sphere. No one to lead Maroon down the right path. The rulers of the alliances that make up MEAT are more than capable of taking the reigns and leading Maroon where it needs to go. And have the will and might to deal with those who try to lead Maroon astray.

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1319583860' post='2832295']
Well, look at the alliances that were on Maroon before? There were no quality alliances residing here before now and with that there was no solid leadership on the sphere. No one to lead Maroon down the right path. The rulers of the alliances that make up MEAT are more than capable of taking the reigns and leading Maroon where it needs to go. And have the will and might to deal with those who try to lead Maroon astray.
[/quote]
Man, you just keep spewing garbage, don't you? GOD is one of the highest quality alliances in the game, RIA was sanctioned earlier this year, CSN has (at least last time I checked) one of the highest aid slot usages in the game, CRAP and TTK both have awesome leaders and high ANS'. They're clearly good enough to make it on their own, unlike some MEAT members a few months ago. Our leadership is as experienced as anyone's in the game.

Edited by Gibsonator21

[quote name='Gn0xious Jr' timestamp='1319585331' post='2832307']
highest quality alliances typically don't have to point out how they are one of the highest quality alliances... just sayin'
[/quote]
I decided to point out positives in alliances from Chestnut, and it countered his "point". Was I just supposed to ignore it and say "No, MEAT is incompetent"?

[quote name='Gn0xious Jr' timestamp='1319585331' post='2832307']
highest quality alliances typically don't have to point out how they are one of the highest quality alliances... just sayin'
[/quote]

Maybe MEAT should stop thumping their chests about how great they were for the Maroon sphere, it should just be self-evident.

Edit: Just sayin'

Edited by berbers

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1319585966' post='2832314']
Maybe MEAT should stop thumping their chests about how great they were for the Maroon sphere, it should just be self-evident.

[/quote]
completely different scenario. MEAT is not an alliance.

Edited by Gn0xious Jr

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1319584923' post='2832305']
Man, you just keep spewing garbage, don't you? GOD is one of the highest quality alliances in the game, RIA was sanctioned earlier this year, CSN has (at least last time I checked) one of the highest aid slot usages in the game, CRAP and TTK both have awesome leaders and high ANS'. They're clearly good enough to make it on their own, unlike some MEAT members a few months ago. Our leadership is as experienced as anyone's in the game.
[/quote]

No alliance listed here has fought a tough war. Well, except CSN, but that was a !@#$ show with them getting their ass handed to them by DT. How many alliances had to back them up plus upper tier ghosts? xfd

Sanctions? That's an impressive feat since when? 06?

CSN's aid slot usage isn't as impressive as you're trying to make it out to be.

You know what also isn't impressive? High average national strengths acquired by sitting on the sidelines of almost every major war. That's about as useful as saying TDO has a high average NS and is therefore impressive in some way.

And those MEAT signatories that just couldn't make it on their own? They're doing pretty well.

To try and toot your own horn you picked out some of the worst !@#$ to brag with.

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1319586386' post='2832316']
Since when does being sanctioned make an alliance a good alliance? Legion was sanctioned earlier this year too.
[/quote]
Legion is going to town on a member of MEAT at the moment.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1319586748' post='2832319']
No alliance listed here has fought a tough war. Well, except CSN, but that was a !@#$ show with them getting their ass handed to them by DT. How many alliances had to back them up plus upper tier ghosts? xfd

Sanctions? That's an impressive feat since when? 06?

CSN's aid slot usage isn't as impressive as you're trying to make it out to be.

You know what also isn't impressive? High average national strengths acquired by sitting on the sidelines of almost every major war. That's about as useful as saying TDO has a high average NS.

And those MEAT signatories that just couldn't make it on their own? They're doing pretty well.

To try and toot your own horn you picked out some of the worst !@#$ to brag with.
[/quote]

CSN did not get their ass handed to them, lol. That's the most overdone spin I've seen this year. I don't have the stats with me, but I remember it and DT's upper tier was [i]gone[/i]. But that's an argument for another place.

Fair enough. RIA is one of the best allies to have. I'll use that instead.

CSN was consistently running 50% - 55% while I was actively checking. I don't do it anymore, so I can't honestly tell you how anyone's is. Last time I checked, it was 50%, while NG's was 38%. This was over a month ago, however.

I don't recall any of the alliances sitting out in major wars that I've been here for. Maybe not in the center of them, but they fought where their allies needed them. Nothing wrong with that.

I dunno, a bunch of alliances folded to make half of MEAT, one I hear awful things about internally, and one isn't impressive in the slightest.

Edited by Gibsonator21

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1319586783' post='2832320']
I dunno, a bunch of alliances fold to make half of MEAT, one I hear awful things about internally, and one isn't impressive in the slightest.
[/quote]

Nah, broski. Stuff is sunny in MEAT. Upset about the fat kid scratching his balls comment?

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1319593409' post='2832368']
Yeah, it was just too clever.
[/quote]
Alow me to post an apology in an apology thread. I didn't mean to offend the delicate sensibilities of a great alliance.

We at MEAT aspire to one day be at least a fraction as awesome as The Chestnut Accords. Maroonity and what have you.

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1319592765' post='2832363']
Group A does not like Alliance/Group B, therefore they are bad.

Hurr.

Durr.
[/quote]

Sounds like the standard Superfriends approach to me, why not let MEAT use it on you?

Edited by Vladisvok Destino

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1319562398' post='2832145']
But I thought that DH alliances were all just a bunch of followers.
[/quote]

If I have ever stated that, then I must have been drunk,but soon going on your Sig and the date you will have one follower, Sparta is well known for been a follower and well only enter on the side that will win so.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1319562427' post='2832146']
Cat-litter lebubu asserting his will on everyone, even his puppet high government "member!"
[/quote]

Fixed that for you

[quote name='Wargarden' timestamp='1319463465' post='2831556']
Absolutely. I want people to understand, I have no ill will towards RIA or anyone in maroon as we're so new, I don't know who to hate on yet.

However, I'm a [color=red]messanger[/color]. That is all. I am elected to maroon and will be happy to produce team messages for any alliance or bloc in maroon.

Before I even sent that message, I was getting flak from other senators about "you can't do that, no one does that, we don't do things that way." Well, welcome to the new maroon, I can, I will and do. I'm elected for all of maroon,not just the people that vote for me. They were just the first to ask to send a stupid message. Feel free to ask and I'll send out you're stupid message too. Consider me your voice. If you don't have a senator from your alliance...no problem. We're in this for [color=red]eveyone[/color]. Some of the old ways of the senate are over while I'm elected. I'm not just here to sling sanctions. There's more that can be done. Maroon needs to be more dynamic, not just insular. And you're old senators were happy with that status quo. I am not.

Also, I've been threatened with war(which dude is [color=red]seruious[/color]), heard all sorts of boohooing and received lots of hate[color=red]-[/color]mail for that message. Don't think I'm too dense to know what that message was gonna do. As a senator, I'm objective and neutral towards it. As a member of MEAT [color=red]Im dissappointed[/color][color=cyan]Good job for capitalizing your "i" in "I'm". You didn't fall into the McDonald's slogan that's becoming ever more popular on bob.[/color] that we are [color=red]apologising[/color] for something, which was obvious and childish, because it was , gasp* obvious and childish. Come on folks, not everything in this game has to be good manners and rubbing each other's balls.

Pot stirred. And you all now have something stupid to argue and talk about. You're welcome
[/quote]

Messengers should be more capable of understanding the language they're communicating in. Also to note: Yes. I will declare war on you. I believe it to be a proper response to the infection that has happened in my color sphere. I should point out that the largest grievance was spawned by these five words. [b]"Welcome to the new maroon"[/b]. Indeed? I'm glad you see fit to declare a "new maroon".