Response to certain accusations made against me

Tiberius C Nero

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='05 June 2010 - 08:30 PM' timestamp='1275787822' post='2325496']
Your only trying to paint me as a NAZI and a hater because that's a good solid CB.
[/quote]
There are easier CBs to fabricate.

[quote name='JackSkellington' date='05 June 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1275788019' post='2325505']
You're suggesting they are faking logs and creating a CB to roll ONE NATION. Take a second and actually consider the possibility of any alliance actually caring enough to do that.
[/quote]

It almost looks like he stated that Devo only believed it because it was a good CB.

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='05 June 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1275788125' post='2325510']
So if i understand correctly,

1) Tiberious, somebody who isn't well known, does and says some strange things.
2) MK/CnG, always interested in having a good time, gets these statements, decides to have a little fun and proceed to ridicule, embarrass and harass him.
3) This ridicule, gradually develops into harassment, driving him out of the game.

Seriously MK/CnG, why? Why did you see the need to take Tiberious's statements and run with them, to ridicule him, to embarrass him, to harass him? Did he pose a threat do you, did you have a legitimate excuse to make a big deal out of this, really why couldn't you have just laughed a little in private and let him be?

Or perhaps is this just your definition of fun? Is that your definition of classy? To do whatever you want at the expense of others feelings?
[/quote]

You miss the part where this all happens in queries HE started. Repeatedly. If you are continually querying people with inane comments and other such silliness, some of them are going to screw with you. Thats usually the point you stop querying them(or, alternatively try and say less insane stuff).

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='05 June 2010 - 09:30 PM' timestamp='1275787822' post='2325496']
Oh stop Londo. It's not even funny.
As for you Devo how can I provide actual logs of conversations that never took place.
Your only trying to paint me as a NAZI and a hater because that's a good solid CB.
[/quote]

Yeah exactly Sherlock.
Which is why i could never have log dumped to MK.
Which is why I'm asking why you flipped out and accused me of log dumping on you even though i hardly ever talked to you.
More than once...

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='05 June 2010 - 07:30 PM' timestamp='1275787822' post='2325496']
Oh stop Londo. It's not even funny.
As for you Devo how can I provide actual logs of conversations that never took place.
[/quote]

We are not looking for a CB against you, your alliance or anyone else. Stop being so paranoid. -_-

[quote name='joracy' date='05 June 2010 - 06:39 PM' timestamp='1275788372' post='2325516']
You miss the part where this all happens in queries HE started. Repeatedly. If you are continually querying people with inane comments and other such silliness, some of them are going to screw with you. Thats usually the point you stop querying them(or, alternatively try and say less insane stuff).
[/quote]

Sadly, you are correct. Immaturity in CN will be met with more immaturity. I suppose CnG found maturity to be rather onerous.

[quote name='James I' date='05 June 2010 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1275787579' post='2325489']
No-one in the Mushroom Kingdom below the rank of Knight is permitted to post in this thread from this point onwards. -_-
[/quote]
No. Way. :blink:

[quote name='dev0win' date='05 June 2010 - 11:42 PM' timestamp='1275788559' post='2325524']
Yeah exactly Sherlock.
Which is why i could never have log dumped to MK.
Which is why I'm asking why you flipped out and accused me of log dumping on you even though i hardly ever talked to you.
More than once...
[/quote]

It is quite suspicious that you flipped out when Devo here accused you of these logs...

And also the fact that you say MK staged all these logs to slander yourself? This is ridiculous, why would MK go through all the trouble of making fake logs to discredit you? That would take a lot of time and effort i don't think MK would waste their time with it, you're making a big deal over a bunch of nothing tiberius.
Congratulations Tiberius this is probably the first time i can say i sympathize with MK and the rest of C&G, and it's all thanks to you. Good on MK for dealing with this in a superb way

[quote name='Warden' date='06 June 2010 - 02:57 PM' timestamp='1275789443' post='2325545']
It is quite suspicious that you flipped out when Devo here accused you of these logs...

And also the fact that you say MK staged all these logs to slander yourself? This is ridiculous, why would MK go through all the trouble of making fake logs to discredit you? That would take a lot of time and effort i don't think MK would waste their time with it, you're making a big deal over a bunch of nothing tiberius.
Congratulations Tiberius this is probably the first time i can say i sympathize with MK and the rest of C&G, and it's all thanks to you. Good on MK for dealing with this in a superb way
[/quote]

I don't think we have the time to fake at least 27k words.

[quote name='Ryuzaki' date='06 June 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1275789953' post='2325560']
I don't think we have the time to fake at least 27k words.
[/quote]

Who does? Not anyone i know of, way too much effort for something that isn't worth it.

[quote]
[21:46] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> Jyrinx[away]
[21:46] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> $%&@ you !@#$%*
[21:46] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> burn in hell !@#$%^&
[21:46] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> bye now
[/quote]

That query came out of nowhere :blink:

[quote name='Jyrinx' date='05 June 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1275790263' post='2325568']
That query came out of nowhere :blink:
[/quote]
Yeah similar concept with the ones i got.. Yours was more colorful i might say.

How are they painting you as a nazi? I mean I saw you made some nazi comparisons but the logs don't make you look like a nazi, just an idiot.

Step back for a second and you'll realize its not really a big deal, no one cares. Couple of well deserved laughs and the public moves on. None of this effects your real life, and if you think it does your just being dramatic and letting it effect you when there is no real reason that it should.

Also, saying they faked it just opens you up for more because that's just stupid and you're lieing, there is no good reason why they would fake logs saying what was said.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='05 June 2010 - 07:54 PM' timestamp='1275785638' post='2325396']
(righteous anger, outrage)
[/quote]

I'm sorry you feel that way.

I bear you no umbrage.

Don't worry: this, too shall pass.

PM me if you need to talk. You know I'll give you a fair hearing.

To everyone else: don't dogpile on him. He's having a rough time with this.

[quote name='sethb' date='05 June 2010 - 09:21 PM' timestamp='1275787261' post='2325472']
I find it highly unlikely that alliances such as FOK, MK etc would take the time to fake that many logs just to slander an otherwise unknown member of CN.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]When they have nothing better to do it certainly is possible. As I have said often, Archon has lost control of that alliance. Being the sociologist I am, I understand the mob mentality of MK. Tiberius did not have to do anything to warrant this. He just got their attention, and they made him suffer.

Tiberius, to you, give me all relevant information pertaining to the harassment against you and the accusations that MK has made in regards to you. I shall see that they pay for this. I will destroy MK.[/color]

[quote name='joracy' date='05 June 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1275788372' post='2325516']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I've been queried by quite a few people, and sometimes some weird things are said by that person. More often than not I'd rather not speak with that individual. Face it, I've never been known for my amicability. But even I know that there is no excuse to not act like a human being. Tell me, is simple decency really that much to ask for? Even if this is the internet, is it really that much ask for?[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='05 June 2010 - 06:08 PM' timestamp='1275786473' post='2325430']
I stopped digging MK brought their own shovel and proceeded to dig.
Log faking, how classic MK.[/quote]

No no dig UP stupid... Thank you I have always wanted to use that line...

Seriously? Next time bring more than "Ebil MK is ruining my life" Your accusations against MK and Archon especially sound utterly ridiculous and do not remotely describe them. Keep in mind this coming from someone that MK has no love for.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='06 June 2010 - 04:16 AM' timestamp='1275790563' post='2325584']
I will destroy MK.
[/quote]

bring it little man

Edited by lebubu