Response to certain accusations made against me

Tiberius C Nero

[quote name='DracoDark' date='06 June 2010 - 06:06 PM' timestamp='1275800799' post='2325855']
Hmmm, if the logs are fake, why do I not see any of the people (who are from several different alliances btw) say they are fake? Wouldn't their silence kinda go against your "fake logs" excuse?
[/quote]

But don't you see it's a vast MK conspiracy!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ryuzaki' date='06 June 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1275801026' post='2325861']
[/quote]

Oh right, right. I forgot about that, I'm sorry :P

[quote name='Penkala' date='06 June 2010 - 01:01 AM' timestamp='1275800458' post='2325841']
*sigh*

People are still replying to Corran? He is like those annoying noises around you that you eventually learn to ignore and they don't bother you anymore.
[/quote]

Like yourself? [img]http://torn.sharuntech.com/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-chord.gif[/img]

[quote name='Ryuzaki' date='06 June 2010 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1275801026' post='2325861']
[/quote]

Dare I say it?

[img]http://coto2.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/dr-evil2.jpg[/img]

A New Hegemony Conspiracy?

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='05 June 2010 - 11:12 PM' timestamp='1275797553' post='2325760']
How is querying someone at total random to tell them they're awesome and ask how their doing a "Strange query" I call it an act of Kindness and Generosity. 2 things that most in CN lack.
[/quote]
..um, I guess I see how you intend that to be kind, but seriously it'd kind'a creep me out if I got those at random.

[quote name='JackSkellington' date='06 June 2010 - 06:21 PM' timestamp='1275801670' post='2325889']
C&G: Worse than the Hegemony. I mean, they fake hundreds of queries just to get a CB against one random nation. Absolutely disgusting...[/quote]
The crack C&G propaganda department
[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3621/3313700121_e2ddbff114.jpg[/img]

We're not afraid of spending days faking logs. And we're out to get [b]you[/b].

Oh Tiberius. I tried to help you a bit. But I love how you reacted when Voytek lied to you.

You are a sad individual.

[quote name='Corran Dralling' date='05 June 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1275795959' post='2325718']
Some of you may or may not remember from my antics in the water cooler on the old CN forum way back. I've been keeping to myself because CN is utterly insane & would have driven me mad if I had tried to decipher it. But when one of my members brought this to my attention, I had to speak up. Now relations between the United Blue Directorate & the Mushroom Kingdom have been...what's the proper word? Lukewarm? With a war, spying, and a boycott of all MK members on our IRC & forum(it's been around since after the 8 Minute War). I have been no fan of MK ever since they ZI'd my best friends Mdnss, Slybomber, and Bahman & attacked my beloved alliance. But I have tolerated MK, I even fought the boycott at every turn to appeal it.

But this is beyond anything I have patience for, and I have been known for my already limited patience. I personally have had a taste of what Tiberius has been thru, and without regard for his other accusations towards MK, he has been harrassed by them & I cannot stand, support, or tolerate such people who take part in or support it. As UBD Director, duely elected, I fully support our boycott of MK & as Core Party President, also duely elected, the Core Party fully supports any internal UBD legislation pertaining to the restriction of foreign relations between the UBD & MK(and by extension CnG). This alone was the straw that broke the camel's back. I will take a personal stand against [i]anyone[/i] who supports MK, or it's allies OR any person who performs actions similar to those of MK. I would like to add this is not the official stance of the entire UBD(except for the boycott), only the Core Party & myself.

Hail UBD & Hail It's Allies!

UBD Director,
[i]Corran Dralling[/i]
[/quote]

Now this is just hilarious.

You do know that our reasons for ZIing those three were completely legitimate, right?

Mdnss spied on us.

Bahman covered up for Mdnss's spying.

Slybomber ordered Bahman to cover up for the spying.

We offered to let them come clean, yet they lied for hours and hours, so we decided to declare war.

[quote name='joracy' date='05 June 2010 - 08:39 PM' timestamp='1275788372' post='2325516']
You miss the part where this all happens in queries HE started. Repeatedly. If you are continually querying people with inane comments and other such silliness, some of them are going to screw with you. Thats usually the point you stop querying them(or, alternatively try and say less insane stuff).
[/quote]

there is also the ignore button that is on IRC and could have been used to silence Tiberius instead of ridiculing him and !@#$. two wrongs do not make a right, thus if Tiberius was harassing ya'll, then either ignoring him or going to the IRCops would have been the best maneuver. harassing him back is not the best thing to do. it only shows that ya'll are just as bad as he is and makes all (Tiberius and those involved in the harassment of Tiberius) of you look like complete my idols.

[quote name='bros2' date='06 June 2010 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1275802230' post='2325904']
Oh Tiberius. I tried to help you a bit. But I love how you reacted when Voytek lied to you.

You are a sad individual.

[/quote]

Yeah you call telling somebody their on a PZI list for the purpose of derailing an app to an alliance and changing your story AFTER the app has been denied "Help"??
Swell move bros1.75

[quote name='mythicknight' date='05 June 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1275786124' post='2325414']
Well.

Time to start drinking.
[/quote]
This was about my thought exactly. That, and that this whole situation [s]is getting retarded[/s] has been retarded for a very long time and should please stop soon before we [s]start losing IQ[/s] lose more IQ.

Edit: Tense change

Edit2: Another tense change.

Edited by Style #386

[quote name='Mathias' date='06 June 2010 - 01:45 AM' timestamp='1275803096' post='2325926']
Was that an insult? :v:
[/quote]
Maybe it was an inside joke that only he's privy to? :v:

[quote name='mythicknight' date='05 June 2010 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1275786124' post='2325414']
Well.

Time to start drinking.
[/quote]

I was thinking popcorn, however I'll start with a Capt and Coke...

CORA !!!!! Guess who's back ??

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='06 June 2010 - 01:42 AM' timestamp='1275802957' post='2325921']
there is also the ignore button that is on IRC and could have been used to silence Tiberius instead of ridiculing him and !@#$. two wrongs do not make a right, thus if Tiberius was harassing ya'll, then either ignoring him or going to the IRCops would have been the best maneuver. harassing him back is not the best thing to do. it only shows that ya'll are just as bad as he is and makes all (Tiberius and those involved in the harassment of Tiberius) of you look like complete my idols.
[/quote]

At one point, E_T asked us to ban us from #mushroom because he could not resist joining

[quote name='bros2' date='06 June 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1275805271' post='2325984']
At one point, E_T asked us to ban us from #mushroom because he could not resist joining
[/quote]
Get your story straight, your alliance agreed with NADC that if I didn't talk to you guys you'd leave me alone. Your LEADER Archon wanted me to not join #mushroom, I was having trouble removing it from my AJOIN so I requested the ban. You guys had ODN circumvent that agreement with the OFP thread.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1275805598' post='2325987']
Get your story straight, your alliance agreed with NADC that if I didn't talk to you guys you'd leave me alone. Your LEADER Archon wanted me to not join #mushroom, I was having trouble removing it from my AJOIN so I requested the ban. You guys had ODN circumvent that agreement with the OFP thread.
[/quote]

Its hard to leave a channel after you join it? i never knew that :huh:

[quote name='DracoDark' date='06 June 2010 - 01:33 AM' timestamp='1275805984' post='2325990']
Its hard to leave a channel after you join it? i never knew that :huh:
[/quote]
get it right, I was having trouble removing it from my auto join list, Archon didn't want me even joining it.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='05 June 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1275805598' post='2325987']
[/quote]

real classy move by MK im sure :rolleyes:

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 01:43 AM' timestamp='1275806599' post='2326002']
get it right, I was having trouble removing it from my auto join list, Archon didn't want me even joining it.
[/quote]

no, what i was meaning is, couldnt you just leave the channel after you joined it? even if it was on ajoin? i think thats pretty possible unless i am wrong :huh:

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 04:35 AM' timestamp='1275798929' post='2325802']
I don't have logs of those because THEY DIDN'T HAPPEN!! Therefore any logz on my end don't exist. The lack of logs on my end should be proof enough.
[/quote]

Prove it.

Also thanks for the tears, its given me a good laugh after a long time.

[quote name='DracoDark' date='06 June 2010 - 01:47 AM' timestamp='1275806854' post='2326004']
no, what i was meaning is, couldnt you just leave the channel after you joined it? even if it was on ajoin? i think thats pretty possible unless i am wrong :huh:
[/quote]
Simply joining in the first place violates the agreement. even if I join and leave.