Response to certain accusations made against me

Tiberius C Nero

One last thing. The vultures descend to pick apart what I have said for the betterment of their image in a attempt to make themselves sound clever. Either way that might have been a bit strong. Well I'm off. May god(allah) have mercy on your souls & may you enjoy making other people miserable.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sethb' date='05 June 2010 - 11:14 PM' timestamp='1275797643' post='2325765']
You mean the basics such as Tiberius constantly querying FOK and MK members spouting insane half coherent rants? I honestly can't blame them for laughing at it.
[/quote]
Constantly Querying FOK and MK members? Sorry but I don't. Their "Insane and Incoherent rants" cause you guys suck at Log faking.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 05:22 AM' timestamp='1275798131' post='2325781']
Constantly Querying FOK and MK members? Sorry but I don't. Their "Insane and Incoherent rants" cause you guys suck at Log faking.
[/quote]
Please tell me what MK and FOK would have to gain by faking roughly 3500 lines of text just to slander you.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1275798131' post='2325781']
[/quote]
Please provide evidence of said log faking, my good man

A message to everyone: Remember... Calm, insightful, and logical responses will not only help you argument, they help your alliance. This is not the drama we like to see. It's not fun. I am greatly disappointing with what has occurred. Regardless of whatever has happened or whoever is to blame, we need to remain calm and remember why we are here. I'm in it or the fun.

[quote name='SirWilliam' date='05 June 2010 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1275797913' post='2325777']
I think it's more some of what you said in certain conversations (the FOK quote immediately comes to mind here) that set this all into motion.

I suggested you hang low when things started flaring up for a reason...
[/quote]

Line 502 in that pastebin never happened, I never said the famed Dutch quote.
Also you completely blew my speech mannerisms, Spelling and punctuation habits,
Sentence structure habits etc.
I don't have originals of conversations that NEVER HAPPENED to prove anything.

[quote name='Horatio Longworth' date='06 June 2010 - 05:26 AM' timestamp='1275798349' post='2325786']
This is not the drama we like to see.
[/quote]

Speak for yourself.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 05:26 AM' timestamp='1275798364' post='2325788']
[/quote]

Give up on the "they were faked!" thing. Seriously. Nobody is buying it.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1275798364' post='2325788']
[/quote]

The question remains, and the question that confuses everyone here is; why would anyone fake that many logs about [i]anyone[/i]?

Edited by Voodoo Nova

[quote name='Rudolph' date='05 June 2010 - 11:24 PM' timestamp='1275798254' post='2325784']
Please provide evidence of said log faking, my good man
[/quote]
Good one your asking ME to fake logs to disprove logs of conversations that never happened?
Good one sir, confront one evil with another. Use fraud to disprove fraud. I like how you think man...

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='05 June 2010 - 11:28 PM' timestamp='1275798500' post='2325791']
The question remains, and the question that confuses everyone here is; why would anyone fake that many logs about anyone?
[/quote]
For a good laugh. LULZ are like Gold to MK. They take pleasure in making people suffer.
They did it for enjoyment and Gratification. For Pleasure.

Wait, since you no longer recognize Mushroom Kingdom as a valid alliance, does MK now constitute a valid raid target for UBD?

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1275798636' post='2325794']
For a good laugh. LULZ are like Gold to MK. They take pleasure in making people suffer.
They did it for enjoyment and Gratification. For Pleasure.
[/quote]

I don't think Tiberius actually wrote this post. It was clearly faked.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 12:29 AM' timestamp='1275798548' post='2325792']
Good one your asking ME to fake logs to disprove logs of conversations that never happened?
Good one sir, confront one evil with another. Use fraud to disprove fraud. I like how you think man...
[/quote]

Have I even ASKED for you to fake logs to disprove logs of the conversations that never happened? No, my good man. The only thing I have ASKED from you are the logs that you have to see if your claim of the logs being faked (edited, made up completely, etc) have ANY basis at all. Otherwise, you're just throwing the accusation of fake logs without anything substantial.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 05:29 AM' timestamp='1275798548' post='2325792']
[/quote]

ET if they supposedly butchered your speech patterns and sentence structure use that as proof. No one is asking you to fake logs to disprove supposedly fake logs. If you are going to make wild claims you have to actually prove them.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Rudolph' date='05 June 2010 - 11:33 PM' timestamp='1275798800' post='2325799']
Have I even ASKED for you to fake logs to disprove logs of the conversations that never happened? No, my good man. The only thing I have ASKED from you are the logs that you have to see if your claim of the logs being faked (edited, made up completely, etc) have ANY basis at all. Otherwise, you're just throwing the accusation of fake logs without anything substantial.
[/quote]
I don't have logs of those because THEY DIDN'T HAPPEN!! Therefore any logz on my end don't exist. The lack of logs on my end should be proof enough.

[quote name='Mixoux' date='06 June 2010 - 12:32 AM' timestamp='1275798743' post='2325798']
I don't think Tiberius actually wrote this post. It was clearly faked.
[/quote]

I can tell from the pixels, and because I've seen a few fakes in my time

edit:
[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 12:35 AM' timestamp='1275798929' post='2325802']
I don't have logs of those because THEY DIDN'T HAPPEN!! Therefore any logz on my end don't exist. The lack of logs on my end should be proof enough.
[/quote]

See that's not how things work here. You need proof to back your claims otherwise you'll be regarded as someone who's just wildly throwing accusations

Edited by Rudolph

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 12:35 AM' timestamp='1275798929' post='2325802']
[/quote]

How does anyone know if you do or do not have any logs?

[quote name='King Puffington' date='06 June 2010 - 12:28 AM' timestamp='1275798472' post='2325790']
Speak for yourself.

[/quote]
I don't try to speak for everyone, but I think it's safe to say that most people don't want RL "drama" added to their daily lives outside of this game. That is what I meant. If you misunderstood me, I apologize, as that would probably be fault of my own.

The number of other alliances involved in the logs seems to prevent the possibility of all the logs being faked, unless of course, a massive conspiracy is underway. Clearly one option stands out above the others.

[quote name='Horatio Longworth' date='06 June 2010 - 05:38 AM' timestamp='1275799088' post='2325805']
I don't try to speak for everyone, but I think it's safe to say that most people don't want RL "drama" added to their daily lives outside of this game. That is what I meant. If you misunderstood me, I apologize, as that would probably be fault of my own.
[/quote]

Try to avoid using "we" when speaking for yourself then. Also, how does this constitute RL drama? It's OOC but not RL. Most of the people I've spoken to about this have found is amusing, too, so it's not safe to say. :/

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1275798131' post='2325781']
[/quote]
I've read the logs...The logs aren't faked. I've also received queries from you. So you know, I would know.

[quote name='Corran Dralling' date='06 June 2010 - 12:20 AM' timestamp='1275797993' post='2325779']
One last thing. The vultures descend to pick apart what I have said for the betterment of their image in a attempt to make themselves sound clever. Either way that might have been a bit strong. Well I'm off. May god(allah) have mercy on your souls & may you enjoy making other people miserable.
[/quote]

*sigh*

People are still replying to Corran? He is like those annoying noises around you that you eventually learn to ignore and they don't bother you anymore.

Corran, for the sake of everyone, please stop posting. No one cares what you think about this situation.

Edited by Penkala

Hmmm, if the logs are fake, why do I not see any of the people (who are from several different alliances btw) say they are fake? Wouldn't their silence kinda go against your "fake logs" excuse?