Response to certain accusations made against me

Tiberius C Nero

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' date='06 June 2010 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1275806909' post='2326005']
Prove it.
[/quote]

To be fair to him, it's pretty hard to prove a negative. I happen to believe these logs are real, but still.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 02:49 AM' timestamp='1275806938' post='2326006']
Simply joining in the first place violates the agreement. even if I join and leave.
[/quote]

/ns ajoin del #mushroom

Problem solved.

[quote name='Mathias' date='06 June 2010 - 01:51 AM' timestamp='1275807050' post='2326009']
/ns ajoin del #mushroom

Problem solved.
[/quote]

yeah see? all you needed to do was ask someone for help :huh:

really not that hard, dude

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 07:26 PM' timestamp='1275805598' post='2325987']
You guys had ODN circumvent that agreement with the OFP thread.
[/quote]

Despite all the stupid rumors that you hear, MK doesn't actually control what other alliances do.

MK=/=ODN

Get it through your skull.

[quote name='Kalasin' date='06 June 2010 - 06:50 AM' timestamp='1275807037' post='2326008']
To be fair to him, it's pretty hard to prove a negative. I happen to believe these logs are real, but still.
[/quote]

If his story is straight, it won't be hard to prove it.

[quote name='Kalasin' date='06 June 2010 - 06:50 AM' timestamp='1275807037' post='2326008']
[/quote]

I'm curious, why haven't I received one of your famed queries? I DEMAND A QUERY!! :awesome:

Also, with the whole "UBD boycott i don't like you blegh!" thing, we acknowledge MK as an alliance, we just have no contact with them, even despite Corran sayinng we don't acknowledge them as a legit alliance. We do. But we don't like them, they don't like us. It's a great system! :ph34r:

Again, I demand a query. SnowWolf|UBD on IRC coldfront :awesome:

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' date='06 June 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1275807213' post='2326013']
[/quote]

How would you do it? I mean, it's highly unlikely that everyone he's spoken to would lie, but it's not *completely* impossible.

[quote name='Ryuzaki' date='06 June 2010 - 01:52 AM' timestamp='1275807133' post='2326011']
Despite all the stupid rumors that you hear, MK doesn't actually control what other alliances do.

MK=/=ODN

Get it through your skull.
[/quote]
Yeah and NPO didn't run The Continuum and NpO didn't run Bleu. The Dominant alliances in blocks don't run the blocs, sure dude.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1275807421' post='2326018']
Yeah and NPO didn't run The Continuum and NpO didn't run Bleu. The Dominant alliances in blocks don't run the blocs, sure dude.
[/quote]

It's an ODN publication, run by ODN members. I'm pretty sure MK didn't walk up to us and say 'please make a publication about Emperor Tiberius'. Banksy put those logs in because they were so funny.

[quote name='Kalasin' date='06 June 2010 - 06:55 AM' timestamp='1275807335' post='2326017']
How would you do it? I mean, it's highly unlikely that everyone he's spoken to would lie, but it's not *completely* impossible.
[/quote]

I'm not saying that it isn't impossible for them to be faked. But what 3758 lines? He better come up with some good proof that its faked. He also has a history of querying random people, so all in all the evidence is pretty damning. Until and unless he proves otherwise, if he so wished to ( apart from those rant posts saying it never happened ) I suggest he do it. How he does it is up to him. I've never ever got logs faked against me ( Probably because I don't do queries :v: ). So I'm not the one to ask how to do it.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 02:57 AM' timestamp='1275807421' post='2326018']
[/quote]

You really don't know how C&G alliances interact. Trust me, it's not just MK running the show.

Take off the tin foil hat.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 06:57 AM' timestamp='1275807421' post='2326018']
[/quote]

If NpO ran BLEU why did MCXA and Echelon change sides :v:

EDIT: Your tinfoil theories gets more retarded as time goes.

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' date='06 June 2010 - 02:00 AM' timestamp='1275807610' post='2326023']
If NpO ran BLEU why did MCXA and Echelon change sides :v:

EDIT: Your tinfoil theories gets more retarded as time goes.
[/quote]
NpO declared on NADC and had Bleu attack.
every war the Continuum fought, the initial DoW was done by NPO.
every offensive war CnG fights MK is the first to declare war.
Plus MK carries the military and political/economic weight of that bloc.
They also have the greatest representation.

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' date='06 June 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1275807558' post='2326021']
I'm not saying that it isn't impossible for them to be faked. But what 3758 lines? He better come up with some good proof that its faked. He also has a history of querying random people, so all in all the evidence is pretty damning. Until and unless he proves otherwise, if he so wished to ( apart from those rant posts saying it never happened ) I suggest he do it. How he does it is up to him. I've never ever got logs faked against me ( Probably because I don't do queries :v: ). So I'm not the one to ask how to do it.
[/quote]

Haha, true enough. The onus is certainly upon him to provide evidence to the contrary. I'm just saying it's pretty hard to *entirely* disprove. It's a bit like the whole God debate. People can't prove that God isn't there but the Christians can't prove that he is there. That doesn't mean the evidence doesn't point one way or the other, though.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 03:05 AM' timestamp='1275807934' post='2326028']
[/quote]

Wait, do you mean that when bloc members fight in wars other members of the bloc fight as well?! Also, does C&G have an offensive war other than the Eight Minute War, when MK declared war on UBD for spying on them?

You know what, those logs couldn't have been you, because they sounded [i]crazy[/i]. :rolleyes:

Honestly ET, I thought you were just a bit strange and annoying when you were in Polar. But now you've crossed the line into full-on crazytown. Seriously, just calm down and chill out. Find a nice quiet community and stay out of the headlines. I hope you can learn from this, and move on.

o/

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1275807421' post='2326018']
[/quote]

If MK ran the C&G alliances a lot of things would be different. The fact things like the KoN! incident happen should show that MK doesn't control the other alliances. Nevermind that fact that there are quite a few differences between the way the alliances are run.

[quote name='SnowWolf' date='06 June 2010 - 07:55 PM' timestamp='1275807285' post='2326015']
Also, with the whole "UBD boycott i don't like you blegh!" thing, we acknowledge MK as an alliance, we just have no contact with them, even despite Corran sayinng we don't acknowledge them as a legit alliance. We do. But we don't like them, they don't like us. It's a great system! :ph34r:
[/quote]

I am fairly certain most of us couldn't care less about UBD.

[quote name='Kalasin' date='06 June 2010 - 07:59 PM' timestamp='1275807534' post='2326020']
It's an ODN publication, run by ODN members. I'm pretty sure MK didn't walk up to us and say 'please make a publication about Emperor Tiberius'. Banksy put those logs in because they were so funny.
[/quote]

The first thing any of us in MK knew about ODN's publication was when it was posted. Even then, we had a Baron who only found out about it after this thread was posted.

[quote name='Ryuzaki' date='06 June 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1275808115' post='2326034']
The first thing any of us in MK knew about ODN's publication was when it was posted. Even then, we had a Baron who only found out about it after this thread was posted.
[/quote]

I know, that's my point. :P

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1275807934' post='2326028']
[/quote]

What?

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1275807934' post='2326028']
[/quote]

Thats because we have more restrictions on who becomes a member.

EDIT:
[quote name='Kalasin' date='06 June 2010 - 08:11 PM' timestamp='1275808247' post='2326035']
I know, that's my point. :P
[/quote]

I know, I was confirming it. Thats all.

Edited by Ryuzaki

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 07:05 AM' timestamp='1275807934' post='2326028']
[/quote]

1) It doesn't matter. MCXA and Echelon leaving for their own reasons clearly means NpO did not control the complete bloc.
2) NPO controlled Continuum. That point is agreed.
3) So What?
4) lolno.
5) Doesn't say anything.

Agree to the fact, you don't know how CnG runs. Get that tinfoil hat off your head. Should also help you stop querying other people and throw around random accusations.

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

[quote name='Ryuzaki' date='06 June 2010 - 02:12 AM' timestamp='1275808354' post='2326036']

Thats because we have more restrictions on who becomes a member.

[/quote]
Exactly you only allow inhuman pricks.