Response to certain accusations made against me

Tiberius C Nero

The last 2 months have been hell for me to say the least.
I've had to endure Slander, OOC attacks/Threats, Had my IP
paraded to every alliance in CN, Had my RL email passed around like
candy at a Maycees parade. I've been harassed both ingame, on private forums
and via my RL email accounts.

I've been lied about, Slandered, Intimidated, accused of NAZI'ism using fake logs as evidence, Stalked, Threatened, Degraded, Trolled on IRC, aswell as Troll baited on Private alliance forums, and now on OWF BY The Mushroom Kingdom and members of The Complaints and Grievances union.
How far does this have to go Archon? How far does your alliance (and your allies) have
to take this? At what point did this stop being a [OOC]game[/OOC] meant for fun and enjoyment? At what point did it become OK to completely ruin someone's life even outside CN? At what point did you lose control over your alliance Archon?
CN is supposed to be fun, it is supposed to be enjoyable, it stops being fun and enjoyable when a group of people start taking it OOC and resort to RL slander/degradation and threats aswell as harassing somebody via private email accounts.

Either you lost control over your alliance, Archon, or you condone what is going on and it's the official position of your alliance. My major mistake was trusting people, trying to befriend people. My mistake was being too nice. I'm done guys NO [OOC]game[/OOC] is worth the trouble/hell I've had to endure here in CN at the hands of people I trusted and thought were my friends.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='05 June 2010 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1275786115' post='2325412']
What you said about the Dutch was really cute. :3
[/quote]
I never said it.

I have to say, I genuinely thought you quit the game.

To add; The best way to avoid 'slander' would have been for you to stop harassing people with your incessant querying. The reason logs circulated is because you continued to approach various people in MK, FOK, STA, NV etc to complain about MK. You need to know when to drop it.

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='Thomas Grimshaw' date='05 June 2010 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1275786303' post='2325422']
You know, when you find yourself in a hole, it tends to be best to stop digging.
[/quote]
I stopped digging MK brought their own shovel and proceeded to dig.
Log faking, how classic MK.

[quote name='Confusion' date='05 June 2010 - 08:07 PM' timestamp='1275786410' post='2325428']
Was this necessary? No like seriously.... Whatever, Good Luck.
[/quote]
Was CnG's smear thread really necessary?

[quote name='Banksy' date='05 June 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1275786404' post='2325426']
I have to say, I genuinely thought you quit the game.
[/quote]

I mean, I always figured you be back, but I thought you currently weren't playing either.

Also, lulz. I'm sure you didn't.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='05 June 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1275786510' post='2325431']
What's this about the Dutch? You should read Justy's Bar sometimes. It's a Dutch hate fest there.
[/quote]
MK staged all the logs I never said it,...

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='05 June 2010 - 09:08 PM' timestamp='1275786514' post='2325432']
Was CnG's smear thread really necessary?
[/quote]

Oh hey, you once spouted an insane conspiracy theory about MK, and it ended up as a section in a joke about crazy MK conspiracy theories. Of course the entire thread was based around you, and designed solely for the purpose of smearing you with your own insane words.